Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally have new hairs that aren’t there before and u are only on min and needling?

Guys please explain how the hell ghosthairlillah can grow new hairs. But the moment one stops minoxidil the hair completely disappears? Like wtf. Is the mechanism that is suppose to feed he hair just like destroyed or something. I just don’t get this. It’s literally as if we are missing a micro organ or something.

If only minoxidil allowed is to keep our gains permanently sh*t would be a cure. God damn

Minoxidil causes hyperpolarization. So the opposite must be happening to our follicles naturally. Depolarization.

Depolarization is caused by an Influx of sodium ions.

Maybe whatever is causing the influx is the reason the hair dies off and stops growing.
Yes I'm only using min and dermaneedling. This is the only time I've ever used a hair loss treatment. It looks better in the photo since it's obvious that I'm receding there in real life but it's obviously an improvement. I wish I could make it a permanent restoration.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
7 month (ish) but honestly lost count

View attachment 120984
View attachment 120985

Also have you considered adding in Sandalore and Keto cream to your regime?

Sandalore - for the off chance that it may infact do something it looks like the few small people that add it in sometimes are getting something from it, another good responder @Jamesdunn had some success with it along with wounding

Keto Cream (daily) - as at least some kind of androgen receptor antagonist for the DHT to stop it attacking new or existing follicles

Of course adding in keto shampoo is also a good idea

I want to see your results go turbo now! or at least maintain, I think these could help

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
For God's sake Longway, you never cease to surprise me everytime you post a status update. You are arguably the best responder on this thread. Easily on par with numberman.
And yeah, this is your 7th month. I clearly remember that you started roughly at the same time I did.
Congratulations, I wish everybody could be super responsive to this as you do. Many of us haven't been so lucky . But I'm still not giving up.

One thing I noticed with your pictures (thanks for uploading btw) is that the cam is quite far away from the target, do you think it may be that you are having some results but its too difficult to see the vellus hairs as its zoomed out? I think also because your hair is thick around the target it makes any improvement in the depopulated zone seem not as extensive, may be worth looking at getting your hair cut down a little to see this. Obviously eventually you would want results that you could see from the pics you took but maybe those hairs will develop later and there are some early signs of improvement now...

I have a very similar pattern to you infact although unfortunately im more progressed, I always find once I've got it cut a l lot shorter especially at the sides it looks way way better and sort of highlights the thin zone a lot less as the rest of it is short anyway.

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally have new hairs that aren’t there before and u are only on min and needling?

Guys please explain how the hell ghosthairlillah can grow new hairs. But the moment one stops minoxidil the hair completely disappears? Like wtf. Is the mechanism that is suppose to feed he hair just like destroyed or something. I just don’t get this. It’s literally as if we are missing a micro organ or something.

If only minoxidil allowed is to keep our gains permanently sh*t would be a cure. God damn

Minoxidil causes hyperpolarization. So the opposite must be happening to our follicles naturally. Depolarization.

Depolarization is caused by an Influx of sodium ions.

Maybe whatever is causing the influx is the reason the hair dies off and stops growing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasopressin

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just need to f*****g mantain, this is my situation right now: https://imgur.com/a/Ps9iYPu . I stopped fina, I don't know how it takes to lose now..
P.S: Is diffuse pattern btw, my Doctor told me to stop fina because sides but I had a great improvement in quality and hair density
You're in the early stages, bro. I would recommend you take monthly pictures with the same hair length, hairstyle, lighting, and wet/dry conditions. What dosage of finasteride were you on? 0.25mg is about the same effectiveness as 1mg. You can cry cutting a 1mg pill into 4 pieces, and perhaps you will have no sides then.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing I noticed with your pictures (thanks for uploading btw) is that the cam is quite far away from the target, do you think it may be that you are having some results but its too difficult to see the vellus hairs as its zoomed out? I think also because your hair is thick around the target it makes any improvement in the depopulated zone seem not as extensive, may be worth looking at getting your hair cut down a little to see this. Obviously eventually you would want results that you could see from the pics you took but maybe those hairs will develop later and there are some early signs of improvement now...

I have a very similar pattern to you infact although unfortunately im more progressed, I always find once I've got it cut a l lot shorter especially at the sides it looks way way better and sort of highlights the thin zone a lot less as the rest of it is short anyway.
Thanks for your analysis about my case. You are certainly right, the cam is always not close enough, and the reason is that my phone cam sucks. If I go any closer, it will lose focus and I wouldn't be able to see any details. I wish I have some of those cams or specialized lens that enable a good and deep zoom so we can see single hairs coming out of the scalp.
Sadly, the thing is that even if I get one of those now, I won't have any way of comparing my current status with my pre-needling state, so I will never know if this helped. I could, however, compare my current status with my future ones, assuming that the beneficial progression of needling keeps going indefinitely, instead of achieving an asymptote like other treatments do. And yeah, I do agree that my neighboring areas surrounding my bald spots are thick and that makes the inspecting of progress more difficult. I am very afraid of buzzing my hair down however, because I think it will further reveal my bald spot to the point that other people will notice (currently, I am able to conceal it).
I really wish you are right tho. Let's see what happens in the near future.

devz

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're in the early stages, bro. I would recommend you take monthly pictures with the same hair length, hairstyle, lighting, and wet/dry conditions. What dosage of finasteride were you on? 0.25mg is about the same effectiveness as 1mg. You can cry cutting a 1mg pill into 4 pieces, and perhaps you will have no sides then.
3 mg week. My Doctor told me to pause it and maybe I will start in the future when I will be good.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My result (2 months daily minoxidil 5% + dermaroll 1mm + garlic juice ) (sry for my eng. translated via google)
A lot of new hairs on my left temple
https://imgur.com/a/mfBkvbP
On the right temple
https://imgur.com/a/8BdncxY
BUT...... i stil have Norwood 6, 0 results on my scalp, ZERO
https://imgur.com/a/mMtoR3j
https://imgur.com/a/Ok3dIf9

Looking good. In a couple of months I am sure you'll be able to pull of the army cut/ buzz cut/ short hair look without anyone noticing any signs of balding.

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good. In a couple of months I am sure you'll be able to pull of the army cut/ buzz cut/ short hair look without anyone noticing any signs of balding.
Under sunlight it looks much worse ((
cant go out without a cap, it looks s***s
Now im doing my own experiment, when minoxidil dries out (1hr), i immediately aply fresh garlic+onion juice

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what kind of pen/dermaroll / mm do you guys suggest? how many times a week? thank you

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what kind of pen/dermaroll / mm do you guys suggest? how many times a week? thank you

I have bought and used in the past, the inexpensive titanium needle derma rollers but I got tired of using them so I recently purchased a Dr pen A6 wireless electric pen and I like it way more, it is more money than the rollers but I think much more efficient and effective.

I started using the Dr Pen at 1mm my first week and now worked up to 2mm on my 4th week. For me it has gotten better and less painful and less scalp redness at this point. Only microneedling 1x/week

Good luck!

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, there is my result so far after 2 months.

Finasteride (0.5gm) + minoxidil once a day (1 ml) + microneedling once a week (1.5mm) - two months results

Minoxidil alone was not enough to stop my hair loss 4 years ago.

Not same light, angle and hair length. Too soon to be able to know if it works and if I will be able to recover something that will be cosmetically significant, but this is an interesting experiment.

edit: add imgur link https://i.imgur.com/lORbQ24.jpg

Hey man, nice early progress.

Do you wait 24 hours after microneedling to apply minoxidil or do you apply it right after microneedling?

Thanks

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have good results with 1.75mm setting on the D2? Thinking of bumping it up from 1.5mm.

Also, how many passes per area are you guys doing?