Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hakandogan Thats incredible man. Thats your 6 month. I'm hoping i can get there. I'm at 3, and new thickening happens every month i feel.

@overpourgoodfortune Also crazy man. That continues you'll have a full head of hair eventually. When i notice results its kind of like in your pics, Subtle continued thickening month to month. I'd prob notice even more if i didn't look so dam much lol.

I've gone to wounding every 8-10 days. I do heavy sessions. I wait till i see blood. In no way shape or form is it anything crazy though. For me i think i've seen an uptick in results this way. Thats the good thing about this treatment, we've seen it work in many different ways for people.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I am finally going to take the leap from dermaroller to dermapen. I remember numberguy or someone recommending a reliable brand something starting with 'T'
Please help me out bros!

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tressful11 - "TBPHP" ... although seems to be available only in Europe + Canada on Amazon. Here's the Amazon.ca link:

Where are you located? Dr. Pen seems really good if you can afford the extra bit of $$$

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tressful11 - "TBPHP" ... although seems to be available only in Europe + Canada on Amazon. Here's the Amazon.ca link:

Where are you located? Dr. Pen seems really good if you can afford the extra bit of $$$
I live in India. Btw, how often am I supposed to replace the needles?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I am finally going to take the leap from dermaroller to dermapen. I remember numberguy or someone recommending a reliable brand something starting with 'T'
Please help me out bros!

Actually I moved from a dermapen to a high quality roller. I find it easier to use. I only have to do the frontal area though. I guess that makes it easier.

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I moved from a dermapen to a high quality roller. I find it easier to use. I only have to do the frontal area though. I guess that makes it easier.

That's interesting. I also only have to do the frontal area and have been considering switching to a pen. What depth are you rolling with and are you seeing progress?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's interesting. I also only have to do the frontal area and have been considering switching to a pen. What depth are you rolling with and are you seeing progress?

It was my fourth session yesterday. First time with the roller.
Have not noticed anything yet. I do 1mm. Due to ease of use, I am going to increase frequeny to one week. I somehow found it awkward to position the pen at the correct angle and moving it at the same time. Having said that, if a professional service were available, I probably would increase depth to 1.5 or 2mm once a fortnight.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am itching like crazy, especially on my crown. Never used to itch even before treatment. Also shedding weak thin hairs. That's the area that I started rolling harder on the past two months or so. Lymph nodes, lots of itching. I don't know if it's because of rolling or something else.
My itch has been reduced to almost zero after consistently getting it for the first 4 months of needling. I'm almost at month 5 now.
I guess if there's really a correlation between itching and regrowth. How's your crown doing? Are you getting something?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow!
I miss a week and I come back to see some great results! I am so happy for you @overpourgoodfortune and @Hakandogan... Seeing such pictures in this place is like a warm ray of sunlight in a dark, wretched gutter. :)
I had to miss today because life got in the way, but I'll be needling tomorrow. Best of luck everyone.

kaspa99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone link a reliable source to buy cartridges for the TBPHP dermapen.

I'm from the UK.

Thanks.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@kaspa99 - Amazon.co.uk is your best bet probably:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...cartridges&dpPl=1&dpID=31vUPStA7DL&ref=plSrch

Thanks @Bill_Russo ! I've had a cold now for a week and a bit, and was supposed to needle a week ago! I still don't feel up to it yet. Really want to, but I'd rather rest up. I'm not sure how it'll factor into month 4+ results, but I've had some longer stretches in between needling sessions already and hair seems to be doing fine despite the gaps. It just feels like time away from the gym in a way... like I'm being lazy.

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, going to start dermarolling every Saturday.

Will apply Trinov in the morning and dermaroll that evening to stop excess absorption I guess.

I will be using Betadine to sterilise the wounds after dermarolling and also then wait a few minutes and then apply essential oils. Will this be ok to do? Betadine and oils like lavendar and rosemary on fresh wounds from dermarolling?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, right after needling...one month in and i see some positive results...but this is very annoying and makes me worry. Do you read something similar at sandalore thread?

I have been needling fo a while now but lately I also apply sandalore right after dermastamp (2sessions), right after application part of my vision become slightly blurred (like little fog)!! ;o it just lasts 2min and then it goes away 100% Haven't you notice such side effect? I don't know if this is the ethanol penetration that causes this or sandalore (I use 0,5 in 70%ethanol)...Guinea pig life.....

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still trying to work out whether or not I want to use minodixil with my needling regimen or not -- starting to consider it more and more given the insane results im seeing from ppl combining min + needling.

Does anyone else thing that the reason needling and min work so well synergistically is simply that needling enhances the absorption of minoxidil and basically makes its effects go into overdrive? If so, would the danger of systemic side effects be increased as well, since you are applying it to wounded skin?

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I am exactly 2 months in.

What can I say so far?
I think it's kind of certain that I am getting my hairline back, that's for sure, because temples are slowly regrowing. The only problem is that I am continuing losing hair on top... And I don't see that it's coming back yet. At this rate, if I keep losing it, I will have to shave my head soon. However, I have a little hope that I will see progress there too..

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 3 months in and I've noticed that the hairs I'm shedding are thicker and darked... How concerned should I be about that? I am shedding less however but only slightly. Even when I experienced MASSIVE regrowth I've shed consistently ever since I started losing hair. The only distinction how much I'm shedding