Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a new microneedling post on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/axn0u4/big_3_microneedling_14_months_update/

Dude was on finasteride+Min+Nizoral for 8 months before he started needling. Attributes lots of re-growth to last 6 months:

Other User questioning: "I'm on minoxidil, would you say microneedling is a big factor?"

hairhairhair2018: "Oh yes, I only started Microneedling around August, and the results since then have been amazing!"

Results: https://imgur.com/a/g9yJw71

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pigeon - Yeah. Pretty good. It would always be more interesting to have more results with the least amount of drug influences (finasteride/Min in this guy's case). That said, it appears needling likely isn't a 100% solution on its own anyways and is a good compliment to anything else you might be doing.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like I dodged a bullet with the derminator. I dont want an autistic staff that may decide they dont like me anymore and don't sell me any further cartridges. So damn retarded. So which is the next best dermapen out there then?

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man i am incredibly sketched out by derminator people now. I ordered one but their email says it 'take a very long time' to get to Canada, which provides zero concrete frame of reference for when it is considered acceptable by them to ask for a refund, and now that I know they are this f*****g batshit/terrible about support I'm pretty concerned.

Also, they are known scammers!? Lol, what does that say about the quality of their products then/how much of it can you believe? Kinda calls the whole thing into question.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man i am incredibly sketched out by derminator people now. I ordered one but their email says it 'take a very long time' to get to Canada, which provides zero concrete frame of reference for when it is considered acceptable by them to ask for a refund, and now that I know they are this f*****g batshit/terrible about support I'm pretty concerned.

Also, they are known scammers!? Lol, what does that say about the quality of their products then/how much of it can you believe? Kinda calls the whole thing into question.

Now you are at risk of asking them when it's going to arrive and what if they decide you are being "impatient" and cancel your order or something? lmao.

I would rather have reasonable staff. I seriously don't get it. Maybe it's a marketing thing somehow? anyway im not risking it personally.

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now you are at risk of asking them when it's going to arrive and what if they decide you are being "impatient" and cancel your order or something? lmao.

I would rather have reasonable staff. I seriously don't get it. Maybe it's a marketing thing somehow? anyway im not risking it personally.

Haha, I mean they're not going to cancel an order they've already shipped (they ship daily) I'm more concerned that if they're this sketchy I can't really trust the quality of their product. After all, it is a medical product. Though people seem to do fine with cheap 5 dollars rollers, so can't be worse than that I guess.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Just an fyi that I ordered new cartridges and vit c from them and they arrived in the US within a week. It says on the pamphlet inside that you can expect delays if you live in Canada and order the vit c powder.

I've ordered from them over the past 3 years and never had any issues.

Focused

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not sure if the entire operation would qualify as a scam since many people receive their orders without any problems.
However, I think it's fair to say there's some very unsavory business practices at the very least (doxing people's names, addresses, phone numbers and pics of those who ask questions or for refunds).

If you think you are being scammed by them, you might want to contact this lawyer from this page who says this:

https://owndoc.pissedconsumer.com/s...ellness-website-201704211037279.html#comments

"PLEASE READ: If you have been scammed by the author of this review: Sarah Vaughter/Own Doctor aka Frank De Groot of Gromako Data.

This company is a fraudulent company making false reviews about his customers on sites such as this one and is run by a man, named Frank Van Groot of Gromako Data. The photo used for the company has been illegally obtained and is not Sarah Vaughter, Sarah Vaughter does not exist at all.

I am currently helping the victims who's reputations have been damaged by the Sarah Vaughter/Frank De Groot scam. After extensive investigating it appears this 'company' online harasses customers by leaking private information such as photos and addresses and making defamatory comments and has been getting away with it for some time.

If you are mentioned in the above review please contact: Taylor Hampton solicitors at Enquires@taylorhampton.co.uk

3 people have come forward and we are currently building a case. As Mr Dr Groot continues to harass people on a daily basis our case continues to get stronger."

Btw, I have not contacted this lawyer and don't currently have a reason to do so. Thus, I cannot guarantee anything about the firm.
I recommend due diligence before signing anything.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I think the derminator 2 is probably a slightly better product than the A6, but due to their sketchiness I avoided them and bought the a6 ultima off of amazon.

So far it has been pretty easy to use, expensive yes ($140), but didn't want to deal with the hassle of a potential problem with the derminator people.

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the entire operation would qualify as a scam since many people receive their orders without any problems.
However, I think it's fair to say there's some very unsavory business practices at the very least (doxing people's names, addresses, phone numbers and pics of those who ask questions or for refunds).

If you think you are being scammed by them, you might want to contact this lawyer from this page who says this:

https://owndoc.pissedconsumer.com/s...ellness-website-201704211037279.html#comments

"PLEASE READ: If you have been scammed by the author of this review: Sarah Vaughter/Own Doctor aka Frank De Groot of Gromako Data.

This company is a fraudulent company making false reviews about his customers on sites such as this one and is run by a man, named Frank Van Groot of Gromako Data. The photo used for the company has been illegally obtained and is not Sarah Vaughter, Sarah Vaughter does not exist at all.

I am currently helping the victims who's reputations have been damaged by the Sarah Vaughter/Frank De Groot scam. After extensive investigating it appears this 'company' online harasses customers by leaking private information such as photos and addresses and making defamatory comments and has been getting away with it for some time.

If you are mentioned in the above review please contact: Taylor Hampton solicitors at Enquires@taylorhampton.co.uk

3 people have come forward and we are currently building a case. As Mr Dr Groot continues to harass people on a daily basis our case continues to get stronger."

Btw, I have not contacted this lawyer and don't currently have a reason to do so. Thus, I cannot guarantee anything about the firm.

Oh yeah, so far all I've done is place my order for it, which went smoothly, so no issue - Just concerned that their reputation is this bad, it's kind of a question of 'what else are they getting away with' lol. Like, for all I know their products can totally f*** up my skin or something now, esp given the disdain for "The FDA" that they express on their 'about' page.

Also the language they use to defend themselves (e.g. fixation w/ being victimized/subjected to "fraud" or "illegal libel"[wtf?]) or whatever reeks of narcissism.

Basically they just seem completely bonkers, beyond any degree that can be attributed to hiring autistic people. Like, being autistic may mean you don't have social skills or whatever, but not that you're like, actively belligerent/insane. - but my fault for getting overly excited/impulsive and not doing my research first.

EDIT: You do make a good point that this isnt necessarily enough grounds to characterize their whole operation as a scam, since most of the bad reviews seem to center around their absurdly terrible customer services. If anything they seem super eager to give out refunds to people at the slightest provocation lol

Last edited:

rizaster

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I really regret buying the derminator knowing my money is helping people like this. But most importantly, who knows if their derminator is even safe to use given they are so fraduldnt. Additionaly, i dont like that they have my information now, who knows what they could do with it....

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people get improved results with minoxidil. There's no point in not using it imo.

Oh i forgot to mention.
Minoxidil requires medical prescription in my country. You guys can get minoxidil easily, but in my country it's also a pain in the *** to get.

So since min did jackshit for me, i don't want to bother with the whole ordeal.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience a big shed a couple of days after a needling session? Not sure what to make of this?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience a big shed a couple of days after a needling session? Not sure what to make of this?

Having read every page I can confirm one or two People have reported this.

The theory is that you are just taking out dead hairs at the end / close to their natural hair cycle anyway.

Either way that hair was doomed.

Focused

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like I dodged a bullet with the derminator. I dont want an autistic staff that may decide they dont like me anymore and don't sell me any further cartridges. So damn retarded. So which is the next best dermapen out there then?

There's a lot of different pens out there, my understanding was dr.pen ultima a6 is just a step below so that's what I ended up ordering.
I'm definitely not an expert though, so anyone can feel free to correct this.

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, guys!

So, I have done 7 sessions so far. Let me summarize my experience at the moment.

From the positives:
- I think I am regrowing hair at temples. I have white hairs on both temples and some black hairs popping up (especially on my right temple, have no idea why it works worse for the left one);
- My scalp still feels healthier and I don't feel any pain "in my hair" anymore;

Now negatives:
- I had lots and lots and lots of shedding, which scares me a lot. The problem is that my hair got really worse. Now I can't get away with it at all. I really have to wash my head often, because once it gets dirty, I feel miserable of how it looks. The problem is that I am losing hair on the top of my head and now I can't really comb it on any side. My preference for now is to keep it straight, but it does not look that much great, as I lost density and the rest of the hair feels really light. So my only praying is that this hair will start coming back. Otherwise, it will be really hard to continue for me..

I wanted to share some pics as well, just to show you the progress at the temples. Maybe you can give your opinion as well.
I uploaded the photos here:
https://imgur.com/a/9giZeHt

My camera is not really that much good, so the small hairs are hardly captured on these shots

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
7 sessions? So about two months then?

Very early, keep at it for at least 6 months before deciding to quit or not. And shedding isn't a bad thing, remember numberguy who also had a shed in his first months.

Yes, about that.
I remember that info about numberguy and it actually what keeps me being motivated. Just, you know, everyday it gets harder and harder to face the outside world. I think I am a bit behind the ground, and I think it is worth sharing these results as well, because some people with this regime might get even a harder time, if they have less hair. I just hope microneedling did not make my hairloss progress and all the fallen out hair will come back in a month-two or so. Let's see.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, about that.
I remember that info about numberguy and it actually what keeps me being motivated. Just, you know, everyday it gets harder and harder to face the outside world. I think I am a bit behind the ground, and I think it is worth sharing these results as well, because some people with this regime might get even a harder time, if they have less hair. I just hope microneedling did not make my hairloss progress and all the fallen out hair will come back in a month-two or so. Let's see.

Shave your head and face the world with your bare scalp.
That will make things much easier. It completely removed my fear.

Now if needling works or not i don't even care.