Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, some man! Thanks for this.

The mods here are a bit of a joke - the guy who banned me doesn't look like he's logged in for about 2 months and he contributes absolutely nothing. I don't want to be a mod but it would be good if you, for example, were able to delete posts that weren't just results pics in the thread you created.

Yeah - it would be nice to keep it photo/results based. I did leave some placeholder posts early on so I can include so more as time goes on... but yeah, the conversation after will turn into questions that have been answered here, or in the FAQ thread. It was the risk in putting it together. At least now we can refer people from this thread to the photo results when they ask "does this really work? Who's had results with xyz and needling?". The FAQ thread was/is great to point people toward when common questions popped up in here all the time.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand you!
I had the same idea as you about 6 years ago, when my hair loss has just started.
But now i believe it's wrong, esp when hair loss is at its early stages.
But anyway, you have already started them and maybe my words is not helpful any more.
Good luck!:)

More when the real cause of common alopecia is unknow, why don't try herbal remedies in the early stages?

"Vísteme despacio que tengo prisa"

Focused

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Focused - I'm sure they produce a good device, although I'd worry about needing "support" in case of any real problems (aside from you trying to ... you know, pay them money).

The A6 is a quality device from what I've seen. On the positive side of this adventure for you - the replacement cartridges are cheaper for the Dr. Pen than the Derminator. If things turn out to be a bust for you... then you didn't blow more cash. If it works for you... then your ongoing costs are cheaper. Win win.

Hahah, good points! Another one is that it's physically closer so will arrive faster.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@overpourgoodfortune @Headdy @irishlad8787

Holy crap, seems like that dingbat gets triggered even easier than I thought!
Just found this:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/report...om-owndoccom-posted-personal-and-defa-1082644

It tells you on the website that a lot of the staff are autistic, along with a whole list of things that will make them "public blacklist" you, whatever that means.

They're a bunch of weirdos and I certainly won't be giving them any of my money. I might email them some questions just to amuse myself.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have dealt with the Derminator team before when the payment didn't go through. Their behaviour is extremely weird obviously and that is according to themselves due to the fact that they only hire autistic people. How ever i think because i was very polite (or as polite as one would be face to face, which we sometimes skip over when interacting online) i got very good service and they were helpful.

I understand the frustration when you have no ill intention and they misunderstand you and go all crazy since their social skills are pretty much non-existent. Perhaps we should always add a warning so people can interact appropriately when trying to buy the derminator, or just go with another brand!

I actually find them hilarious when looking on from the outside, i probably wouldn't feel the same caught in the crossfire. It's refreshing seeing a company not giving a sh*t, obviously it's idiotic business wise but entertaining

Focused

My Regimen
Reaction score
It tells you on the website that a lot of the staff are autistic, along with a whole list of things that will make them "public blacklist" you, whatever that means.

They're a bunch of weirdos and I certainly won't be giving them any of my money. I might email them some questions just to amuse myself.

Hahah, DEFINITELY post those results if you do!

Focused

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have dealt with the Derminator team before when the payment didn't go through. Their behaviour is extremely weird obviously and that is according to themselves due to the fact that they only hire autistic people. How ever i think because i was very polite (or as polite as one would be face to face, which we sometimes skip over when interacting online) i got very good service and they were helpful.

I understand the frustration when you have no ill intention and they misunderstand you and go all crazy since their social skills are pretty much non-existent. Perhaps we should always add a warning so people can interact appropriately when trying to buy the derminator, or just go with another brand!

I actually find them hilarious when looking on from the outside, i probably wouldn't feel the same caught in the crossfire. It's refreshing seeing a company not giving a sh*t, obviously it's idiotic business wise but entertaining

Nice, consider yourself lucky, heheh! Not sure if I believe the only hiring autistic people thing from them. I've been doing a few more duckduckgo searches and it looks like all is not what it seems when it comes to that place. I'll post a link in my next post.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dont know man i think the CEO uses autism as an excuse at times to be rude, i didnt buy from them in the end, too much hassle. My interaction was kinda funny thinking back though.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a bizarre corner of the world this is. It is weird enough we're wounding our scalps with micro needles. To have a 'soup nazi-esque' sitcom story alongside it is even weirder.

It is too bad - it seems like they have a good device based on those using it. So... the moral of the story is "Buyer Beware". @Bill_Russo - might be wise to put a bit of a warning on the FAQ Thread next to the Derminator links as a word of warning, RE: Autism/Customer Service and to tread carefully.

The good news is there are competitive solutions out there. @74775446 used one of the cheapest pens around and saw great success! I bet he really regrets getting all those "micro tears" though, you know... with all that luxurious hair he has now. ;)

surrattdaddy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Spanishboy97 - Other users have had success just with rollers. 74775446 used a roller for the first few months which was responsible for his early success.

OverPour thank you so much for that page that has all the pictures and regimiens. So Helpful! Quick question for everyone including your self. Where is the best and cheapest place to buy a Dermapen A6 online. I'm in Los Angeles. Thanks!

shavemyhead

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think im gonna hop on the derma rolling / minoxidil band wagon but i was just curious if the brand of the minoxidil makes a difference. kirkland vs rogaine thoughts?

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@shavemyhead - It makes a difference in cost! :) Kirkland is so much cheaper. I've used both Rogaine and Kirkland and not sure there is any advantage/disadvantage to either aside from cost honestly.

Some people prefer different brands that don't contain alcohol I believe? (to avoid skin irritation if they have issues). I don't recall those brands though.

HairlossCureLurker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn guys, after reading all those complaints I'm scared of continuing my purchases from them, but I've wasted 200 $ on a derminator and they mentioned on their site that you cant use catridges meant for other devices...

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairlossCureLurker - If you managed to get one without trouble - that's good. They're supposed to be very high quality. The cartridges are proprietary, yes - and do cost more than replacements for other pens.

Though if you're down the Derminator road and made it out the door with your purchases.... run and start needling. Hopefully you can ignore the customer service sitcom/drama and instead enjoy some hair growth :)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I used PayPal and had no issue with purchasing. The derminator took a month to get, but it's an excellent product and very well made.
I LOLed at that response though. I kind of like their attitude as well. Entertaining yet shockingly arrogant