Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful to not buy bullshit like this one:

Probably good advice, however that is the one I got my results with, long before I started using a pen. Dunno if you ever saw my bro in law's pic but that's the only roller he's ever used.

I still use that exact roller every 4th week or so instead of the pen. What roller should I be using?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given the space before the exclamation mark, I'm guessing he's French. Please, please, please do not be another French Moustache account.

I am Spanish, I only wanted to indicate that it is not the threadfor complaints about future treatments! On Friday I will givemy fourth session!

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am Spanish, I only wanted to indicate that it is not the threadfor complaints about future treatments! On Friday I will givemy fourth session!

I was talking about the complaining guy, not you. You're an asset to this thread.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, good evening!
I wanted to ask a question regarding minoxidil. Would be great if someone could answer it.

The thing is that I am using foam. My hair is not buzzed, it is of middle-length, and it is kinda of difficult to apply minoxidil. For the last 5 months I was applying it only on the temples (the area where my hair loss is the most obvious). It helped there a bit, but I continuing thinning on top as well (diffuse thinning).

Now, I am wondering:

1. If I start applying minoxidil on top as well, will it mess up with my hair in terms of shedding? Cuz if it is going to be the case, I might struggle to get away with my hair thinning there. I mean. I already experienced shedding when I was applying it on temples, but not sure, whether it will happen again if I extend the area of application.

2. How do you apply foam minoxidil with needling? Or it is better to switch to the liquid one? I guess that all people with success stories used liquid one, correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance for the answer!

Hi amigo.
I apply Minoxidil foam after an hour, what I do is openchannels between my hair with my comb and spread a threadof foam. Massage for 1 minute.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ever restore my hairline + thickness, first thing I'm gonna do is shave the chocolate flavored f*** out of my hair. First because I can and second cause I actually wanna see how I look.

Engaging is pointless. He also said he wants to discuss microneedling... But he'd be doing just that right now if that was the case.
Discussion is back to normal, thankfully. My advice is that you either like/dislike or simply ignore his posts.

Lol i laugh cause if i got back to near full thickness i'd literally do the same. Knowing it will grow back i'd def do it.

As for people and the pens. I would have went derminator but ultimately went A6. I wanted to start needling immediately and the three month wait kinda scared me (even though people said they didn't have to wait that long..... Although i'm in the US) I went with the one off amazon from the official DR website. Cost me about 130. I really like it. I also like the fact that i can get needles within a couple days time if i really need to. Both are very good.

I do think the roller is a good option. However in my case i think subconsciously i never pressed as hard as i should. That was my problem years back when trying the roller. The pen helps me with this. Although sometimes you have to be a bit precise with it.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do think the roller is a good option. However in my case i think subconsciously i never pressed as hard as i should. That was my problem years back when trying the roller. The pen helps me with this. Although sometimes you have to be a bit precise with it.

This is what im hoping is the main cause of non responders

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seem to be experiencing more shedding at the moment, I’m nearly 3 months in.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how does my hair look when wet:
OMqDKSO.png

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4th session in the bag! It's been 17 days since the last time due to vacation. I could have needled immediately before holidays but decided to have an extended recovery instead. Would've been lots of sun exposure as well immediately after.

It seemed to hurt a little more than I remember! I had to take a couple breather breaks. :eek:

While the radio was on in the bathroom - Bryan Adam's "Cut's Like a Knife" came on. I had to laugh... life is funny sometimes. "Cuts like a Knife ... yeah, but it feels so right ".

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe the mods here allow such scammer to hover this thread 24/7 (with one user or more).

"Doing my research, I came across trichostimulation, a technique for hair growth discovered in 2013. Studies showed "good or great" results in 80% of patients. Just one problem – the treatment cost $500 a session, with 12 weekly sessions."

So tell me, @74775446, did you really came across trichostimulation? (Scam)
Studies showed good or great results in 80% of patients? (Scam)
What studies ? How many people did you have to have that statistics? (Scam)
Can you refer to the "studies"? Or to that statistic?

"Trichostimulation has been proven to be far more effective than any other treatment. And because it doesn't involve any drugs, it's a safe option without side effects."

Oh really. your made-up scam is better than any other treatment existing? (Scam)
It doesn't involves drugs? (Scam)
Without side effects? (Scam)

"Effectiveness: clinically proven to regrow hair better than Minoxidil and Finasteride"
Scamming liar!

https://myhair.life

I think the mods have really neglected this thread. They should take care of their users.
@Roberto_72
@Wolf Pack

Besides being an a**h**, 74775446 is lying to innocent balding suffered and taking advantage of them.

upload_2019-1-28_23-49-59.png

upload_2019-1-28_23-53-24.png

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe the mods here allow such scammer to hover this thread 24/7 (with one user or more).

"Doing my research, I came across trichostimulation, a technique for hair growth discovered in 2013. Studies showed "good or great" results in 80% of patients. Just one problem – the treatment cost $500 a session, with 12 weekly sessions."

"Trichostimulation has been proven to be far more effective than any other treatment. And because it doesn't involve any drugs, it's a safe option without side effects."

Oh really. your made-up scam is better than any other treatment existing? (Scam)

"Effectiveness: clinically proven to regrow hair better than Minoxidil and Finasteride"
Scamming liar!

I think the mods have really neglected this thread. They should take care of their users.
@Roberto_72
@Wolf Pack

Besides being an a**h**, 74775446 is lying to innocent balding suffered and taking advantage of them.

View attachment 110731
View attachment 110732
He needs to start paying you in advertising!

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Scamming liar!

@Roberto_72
@Wolf Pack

View attachment 110731
View attachment 110732
Still? Seriously dude? Who cares? Post this s**t somewhere else. And then get some help.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs to start paying you in advertising!

I can't see any of it, which amuses me greatly. He's going mental while the world goes on as normal for me.

Just block the guy and the thread goes back to normal.