Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i think he implying micro needling is scam cooked up by you to make money in this thread but he said he was needling the other day as well so im just confused.

Ah, that's precisely what he is implying. The guy's a lunatic but if we all block him he'll just be howling into the wind, as lunatics should.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ever restore my hairline + thickness, first thing I'm gonna do is shave the chocolate flavored f*** out of my hair. First because I can and second cause I actually wanna see how I look.

I want to bleach my hair like Messi and Aguero did. Problem is that I'm 32 and not a world class footballer, so might not pull it off.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to bleach my hair like Messi and Aguero did. Problem is that I'm 32 and not a world class footballer, so might not pull it off.
Well, you can always give it a shot and if it doesn't work, you know what they say... Just shave it breh!
What I wanna do is style like Ben Barnes. I never thought I could miss pomade so much.
Man, saturday can't get here fast enough.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will never restore our hair lets be honest ladies we will not get a new treatment any time soon maybe 10+ 15 years later

Someone compiled a list of all the success from user on this forum and it's not been going that long. Various studies show that it works, too.

If you are referring to a treatment that works perfectly for everyone then you are right, but microneedling + minoxidil quite clearly works for many.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will never restore our hair lets be honest ladies we will not get a new treatment any time soon maybe 10+ 15 years later
Based on what? Not saying every treatment down the pipeline is a guaranteed release, just wanna see what you think.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ever restore my hairline + thickness, first thing I'm gonna do is shave the chocolate flavored f*** out of my hair. First because I can and second cause I actually wanna see how I look.

Engaging is pointless. He also said he wants to discuss microneedling... But he'd be doing just that right now if that was the case.
Discussion is back to normal, thankfully. My advice is that you either like/dislike or simply ignore his posts.
ignored. people get in my head even tho i seen evidence of needling working from multiple sources more every week in fact yet i still doubt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you can always give it a shot and if it doesn't work, you know what they say... Just shave it breh!
What I wanna do is style like Ben Barnes. I neer thought I could miss pomade so much.
Man, saturday can't get here fast enough.

Had to look him up lol. I know Billy Russo but didn't know the actor's name and didn't know he was British! But yeh, cool hair and plenty of it...the prick.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, that's precisely what he is implying. The guy's a lunatic but if we all block him he'll just be howling into the wind, as lunatics should.
you aint getting anything but words on here anyway so im not sure what problem is we all wise Kirkland generic fans here i think

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do have a pen too; the TBHB-whatever one. Longway886 helped me out with it. Struggling to get the cartridge for this week cause I miscalculated. It scares me, but I can always sanitize and reuse just once. It's twice monthly, so it gives me some room.
But thanks for offering!

Definitely take them.
But careful. Don't become obsessed and go looking for progress every month or you'll get frustrated.
Good luck!

Yeah i never look at my hair anyway, i will not obsess over anything.
Since my pattern is diffuse, even looking for new vellus is impossible, there's no way i can figure out if it's actually new hair or just old terminal hair that just decided it's time to die.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ignored. people get in my head even tho i seen evidence of needling working from multiple sources more every week in fact yet i still doubt

See if I were here to make money? Do you think I'd still come on? Even if I HAD tried to make money from anyone in here, I wouldn't be able to do it anymore because of all the helpful "warning" posts we were treated to. My results are real and, if I can work out a way of selling minoxidil, I probably will try to come up with a "dermapen kit" to sell to "normal" people who don't come on threads like this. Wouldn't you if you had "cured" yourself of something? But that kit does not exist and, if it ever does exist, it would be coming into existence at least a year after I'd posted my results and been on here as a normal member and part of a community.

Any site or estore these guys are talking about isn't anything to do with me any more (I talked to the guy for like 20 mins on Reddit) and they came into existence long, long after I'd posted my results and made literally hundred of posts and answered literally of questions on here and Reddit, anyway.

Let's not drag this back up again but the results in here are real, so stop letting idiots get in your head and get on with it! And good luck.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you aint getting anything but words on here anyway so im not sure what problem is we all wise Kirkland generic fans here i think

Yeh, I use Kirkland generic because it's the cheapest there is. Other people would pay more for exactly the same thing in a nicer looking bottle.

The minoxidil I'm using must be real based on my results but I'm sure the stuff I got last time was a different colour to the stuff I got this time.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i never look at my hair anyway, i will not obsess over anything.
Since my pattern is diffuse, even looking for new vellus is impossible, there's no way i can figure out if it's actually new hair or just old terminal hair that just decided it's time to die.

To be honest I don't know what all these terms means, or what I've grown back. All I know is that I was a diffuse thinner and my hair has grown back to at least look as thick as it was when I was 21. It's definitely not as thick, although it does feel it as soon as I put product in.

The most important thing for me is that it pretty much looks just as thick. I've no idea what going on up there but it feels like I've got a hell of a lot more hair and looks like I've got a full head of it.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See if I were here to make money? Do you think I'd still come on? Even if I HAD tried to make money from anyone in here, I wouldn't be able to do it anymore because of all the helpful "warning" posts we were treated to. My results are real and, if I can work out a way of selling minoxidil, I probably will try to come up with a "dermapen kit" to sell to "normal" people who don't come on threads like this. Wouldn't you if you had "cured" yourself of something? But that kit does not exist and, if it ever does exist, it would be coming into existence at least a year after I'd posted my results and been on here as a normal member and part of a community.

Any site or estore these guys are talking about isn't anything to do with me any more (I talked to the guy for like 20 mins on Reddit) and they came into existence long, long after I'd posted my results and made literally hundred of posts and answered literally of questions on here and Reddit, anyway.

Let's not drag this back up again but the results in here are real, so stop letting idiots get in your head and get on with it! And good luck.
yea i ignored him i done like 6 or 7 session now 2 or 3 were just the hair line at 1.5mm then i wondered if the whole scalp need to be injured so i did the whole thing like your video at 2mm with more passes and dabbing . its a waiting game i come here to see encouraging posts and turns into incell sh*t storm lol

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea i ignored him i done like 6 or 7 session now 2 or 3 were just the hair line at 1.5mm then i wondered if the whole scalp need to be injured so i did the whole thing like your video at 2mm with more passes and dabbing . its a waiting game i come here to see encouraging posts and turns into incell sh*t storm lol

I guess I wasn't paying that much attention to my hair, I just knew it was falling out and looked sh*t before I dermarolled.

Even after I began dermarolling, I didn't pay much attention. Looking at photos, my hair was much worse after a month of dermarolling (I didn't notice this when I looked in the mirror) but then started to get better quite quickly. Week 10 or 11 is probably when I started to think "oh my!" and you're not far from week 10.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh, I use Kirkland generic because it's the cheapest there is. Other people would pay more for exactly the same thing in a nicer looking bottle.

The minoxidil I'm using must be real based on my results but I'm sure the stuff I got last time was a different colour to the stuff I got this time.
Kirkland my fav other generics leave my hair like cooking oil after few days lol i can never find a steady source so just grab 6monthers off ebay i cant be leave some one would fake a generic the liquid does change colour some time clear sometimes yellow. when i first started i was on brand name propecia and rogaine i spent more on it than booze and women combined back then .

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I wasn't paying that much attention to my hair, I just knew it was falling out and looked sh*t before I dermarolled.

Even after I began dermarolling, I didn't pay much attention. Looking at photos, my hair was much worse after a month of dermarolling (I didn't notice this when I looked in the mirror) but then started to get better quite quickly. Week 10 or 11 is probably when I started to think "oh my!" and you're not far from week 10.
my hair loss pattern is like dan aykroyd's in ghost busters its taken 19 years to get like that so im not expecting a explosive return a slow slight reversal of half a inch id consider myself cured lol and will go get drunk as f*** to celebrate if it don't work im going to go get drunk as f***.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kirkland my fav other generics leave my hair like cooking oil after few days lol i can never find a steady source so just grab 6monthers off ebay i cant be leave some one would fake a generic the liquid does change colour some time clear sometimes yellow. when i first started i was on brand name propecia and rogaine i spent more on it than booze and women combined back then .

Ah right, it was the sometimes clear, sometimes yellow that concerned me but if that's normal then I'll keep ordering.