Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you going to do, Needling + minoxidil? Or needling alone?

Probably going to add minoxidil if I can handle it. I had okay results with it like 5 years ago but started to get allergic or something after a year because I was getting these INSANE itches every time after applying, it was ridiculous. After a year suffering each night/morning I just couldn't take it anymore and hopped on finasteride.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
history repeats itself !
Honestly, while I see a reason to remain skeptic, I don't think that's a good argument. History can't repeat itself because we're not at the same point we were 10 years ago.
I hope the coming months and years give you a reason to see that it's not the case.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We already know your opinion please do not spoil the thread, go somewhere else to mourn. Thank you!

Given the space before the exclamation mark, I'm guessing he's French. Please, please, please do not be another French Moustache account.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, while I see a reason to remain skeptic, I don't think that's a good argument. History can't repeat itself because we're not at the same point we were 10 years ago.
I hope the coming months and years give you a reason to see that it's not the case.

What is the history? I've seen this referred to a few times but I'm new on hair loss forums.

Did a bunch of people try this and it didn't work or something? Did they follow the same regimen as I did and stuck to it religiously, as others have done on here?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given the space before the exclamation mark, I'm guessing he's French. Please, please, please do not be another French Moustache account.
sh*t, I didn't catch that.
What is the history? I've seen this referred to a few times but I'm new on hair loss forums.

Did a bunch of people try this and it didn't work or something? Did they follow the same regimen as I did and stuck to it religiously, as others have done on here?
I don't think he's talking about microneedling, but about hair loss treatments in general. There have been disappointments with them before, so some people are super skeptical and just come here to bash them.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably going to add minoxidil if I can handle it. I had okay results with it like 5 years ago but started to get allergic or something after a year because I was getting these INSANE itches every time after applying, it was ridiculous. After a year suffering each night/morning I just couldn't take it anymore and hopped on finasteride.

Was it definitely minoxidil itself causing it? Maybe try a different brand and see if you stop reacting badly - look for one with slightly different (preferably fewer) ingredients.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was it definitely minoxidil itself causing it? Maybe try a different brand and see if you stop reacting badly - look for one with slightly different (preferably fewer) ingredients.
yea i tried a low alcohol one before and found it uncomfortable

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, I didn't catch that.

I don't think he's talking about microneedling, but about hair loss treatments in general. There have been disappointments with them before, so some people just come here to bash on them.

Ah right, one of those. Baldness is a self fulfilling prophecy for these folk. If they don't think baldness can be cured then they shouldn't be on here, as they will never try anything else and will therefore go or stay bald forever.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea technology moving on just look at a 2000 to 2006 phone compared to one now im sure medical world is moving the same hepatitis c cure came few years back no one battered a eye that was quite a scary illness.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea technology moving on just look at a 2000 to 2006 phone compared to one now im sure medical world is moving the same hepatitis c cure came few years back no one battered a eye that was quite scary illness.

Exactly. Advances are exponential, so to compare stuff like this to 10 years ago is like comparing 1900 to 1700....or something like that.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah right, one of those. Baldness is a self fulfilling prophecy for these folk. If they don't think baldness can be cured then they shouldn't be on here, as they will never try anything else and will therefore go or stay bald forever.
Precisely.
However, this is like a crutch for some of them. A way to justify their own shortcomings in life. If they had a full head, it'd be something else. Guaran-f*****g-teed.
Others have probably tried the established treatments and they didn't do sh*t.
Just ordered my 3mm derma roller!! I will report how it goes
Please do. Good luck and Godspeed!

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Precisely.
However, this is like a crutch for some of them. A way to justify their own shortcomings in life. If they had a full head, it'd be something else. Guaran-f*****g-teed.
Others have probably tried the established treatments and they didn't do sh*t.
ive always lived as a full head but but its a lie only i know, to shave my head and still be full head is the goal lol

DepressionPrince

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, good evening!
I wanted to ask a question regarding minoxidil. Would be great if someone could answer it.

The thing is that I am using foam. My hair is not buzzed, it is of middle-length, and it is kinda of difficult to apply minoxidil. For the last 5 months I was applying it only on the temples (the area where my hair loss is the most obvious). It helped there a bit, but I continuing thinning on top as well (diffuse thinning).

Now, I am wondering:

1. If I start applying minoxidil on top as well, will it mess up with my hair in terms of shedding? Cuz if it is going to be the case, I might struggle to get away with my hair thinning there. I mean. I already experienced shedding when I was applying it on temples, but not sure, whether it will happen again if I extend the area of application.

2. How do you apply foam minoxidil with needling? Or it is better to switch to the liquid one? I guess that all people with success stories used liquid one, correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance for the answer!

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Be careful to not buy bullshit like this one:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190128-212240.jpg
    Screenshot_20190128-212240.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 327