Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
heavens, this is becoming like the thread of brotzu ... maybe if we have to open another thread just to document ... bad day I have chosen to start with dermapen...:(:(:(
Indeed, amigo... Hopefully it'll settle down soon. Not the first time we've gone through this.
How was your session? What did you use?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, amigo... Hopefully it'll settle down soon. Not the first time we've gone through this.
How was your session? What did you use?

hiii amigo!!:) I have used this dermapen with 12 needles. I have not been able to hold more than 5 minutes:(

The part of the crown turned red, I only used it there for fear of damaging the grafts that I did a year ago... the hour later, I applied minoxidil .. hehe. I hope I did it right, I started with 1mm adjusting it little by little to 1.5 mm to get used to the pain:)

Attachments

• dermapen.jpeg
    dermapen.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 298

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey friend, I just want to point out something. My apology if it came across as offensive.
Yea sorry always stressed at them moment it was the miss information bit lol. i said i wasn't sure about derminators needle number processes was trying to hypothesized that 36 pins will prob lose velocity more than 12 on impact if that would be a measurable issue who knows.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hiii amigo!!:) I have used this dermapen with 12 needles. I have not been able to hold more than 5 minutes:(

The part of the crown turned red, I only used it there for fear of damaging the grafts that I did a year ago... the hour later, I applied minoxidil .. hehe. I hope I did it right, I started with 1mm adjusting it little by little to 1.5 mm to get used to the pain:)
That's great! It sounds like you did it right. Are you doing it once a week or twice a month?
A year sounds like enough time to start needling areas with transplanted hair, but if you wanna wait more while you needle your crown, that's fine.
Good luck!

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's great! It sounds like you did it right. Are you doing it once a week or twice a month?
A year sounds like enough time to start needling areas with transplanted hair, but if you wanna wait more while you needle your crown, that's fine.
Good luck!

I started haha today. bad day hahaha:p

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I am at my 4th session and so far nothing changed. Although I am using minoxidil for a while now I never noticed any effect of it. I just kept using it because I was afraid while I did not see any effect maybe it helped maintaining.
Anyway I am using the foam version and seeing no result while using a dermapen too I am considering changing brand. The issue is that I am allergic to PG so the foam version was nice.
I know that minoxidilmax is doing lotion without PG. Any of you know if it is legit and/or using it?

Thank you

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you ever feel like you're making a world out of your hair loss or like you're blowing it out of proportion, know that there are people out there who feel like their life is "over" because of nose pores.
Yup, you read that right. They were once confident and outgoing till nose pores ruined their lives. Nose. f*****g. Pores.
I came across a thread while I was searching for microneedling info and holy f*****g ***. Perhaps one of the most depressing reads I've had in a while. And I'm a member of this shitshow of a forum.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you ever feel like you're making a world out of your hair loss or like you're blowing it out of proportion, know that there are people out there who feel like their life is "over" because of nose pores.
Yup, you read that right. They were once confident and outgoing till nose pores ruined their lives. Nose. f*****g. Pores.
I came across a thread while I was searching for microneedling info and holy f*****g ***. Perhaps one of the most depressing reads I've had in a while. And I'm a member of this shitshow of a forum.

Everything matters. Face, hair, height, penis, frame.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything matters. Face, hair, height, penis, frame.
I'm not saying it doesn't. But you should've read that sh*t. Life ruined? Becoming a night owl out of embarrassment? Avoiding facing family members and close friends? Because of nose pores? Really? Come on.
Hey everyone

I am at my 4th session and so far nothing changed. Although I am using minoxidil for a while now I never noticed any effect of it. I just kept using it because I was afraid while I did not see any effect maybe it helped maintaining.
Anyway I am using the foam version and seeing no result while using a dermapen too I am considering changing brand. The issue is that I am allergic to PG so the foam version was nice.
I know that minoxidilmax is doing lotion without PG. Any of you know if it is legit and/or using it?

Thank you
Hey man.
You haven't noticed anything? No more itching? Reduced shedding? Vellus? Nothing at all?
Cheers, man.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol to be fair as i had the kit i did my pours lol i did whole face and beard 1.5mm 0.5mm nose and eyelids

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Thank you
whats your shed and itch like mine seems to have stopped i started doing the whole scalp instead of just hairline on my last and 4th session encase there's something to it

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol to be fair as i had the kit i did my pours lol i did whole face and beard 1.5mm 0.5mm nose and eyelids
Yeah, I'm gonna do them too. I have nose pores myself, but I didn't really notice 'em up until now. I wish they were the only thing I had to needle.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much maintenance, I think, but I keep falling into bad habits and forgetting to use the dermapen, or I get too tired to apply minoxidil before I go to bed.
your hair looks pretty solid hoping its infinite growth factors causing regrowth maintenance and not minoxidil doing the heavy lifting