Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offence to you but I am getting so annoyed that you always put a comma in your sentences, man.
sh*t, dude. I'm sorry for trying to be grammatically correct... Comes with the OCD package. Would you prefer long *** run-on sentences that leave you out of breath?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh I don't understand all the hate. I documented my progress better than anyone else I've seen and the results were amazing. Like you said, others have experienced similarly amazing results so, if I am a scam artist, I've accidentally come up with a scam that works.

A few people definitely want to keep it a secret but I'm not sure why. Big pharma companies make billions and I just want a small share of that, selling something that actually seems to work.
I mean, why don't you post another picture so you can clearly change their mind about the whole Toppik or not thing?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone needs to chill the f*** out. If @74775446 is posting links and you don’t like it, just ignore it. You don’t have to buy anything from him. I’m getting messages asking me to delete his links - I can’t even do that. It’s because of him in the first place that ALL OF US are aware what kind of results this treatment can bring. I don’t understand all the hate or why it bothers all of you. People on this forum are so sensitive. You want to follow his links and buy something? Cool. I don’t care. You can do the due diligence yourself and find the best deal on everything you need. Everyone needs to stop f*****g whining and stay on track. It literally affects none of you.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I find the time I will delete any links I posted in here. What about youtube links showing how it's done? Do they want them gone?

Seriously don't understand the level of upset but I'll do what I can to keep my side of the street clean.
You’re fine, man. People are upset about your affiliate links and I can’t understand why. They don’t have to buy anything from you, and it’s not like you’d make a massive profit in the first place. I think a lot of users here are just envious or insecure. Can’t really figure it out. Please keep your YouTube links and photos here, they’re the most valuable info on this thread just because you’re a freaky responder and I think it’s important to know what you’re doing so we can emulate it ourselves. That’s what I’m doing at least.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, dude. I'm sorry for trying to be grammatically correct... Comes with the OCD package. Would you prefer long *** run-on sentences that leave you out of breath?
Didn't mean to offend you, I think annoyed was not the right word. I really appreciate the effort that you are putting into this forum man

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
What more can I do? I posted these months ago and they include hair in direct sunlight, wet hair and hair with minoxidil just applied:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2mo34J5xwDdq7JPm7

It's impossible that I'm wearing Toppik, or anything similar.

You could resolve this in 1 minute.

Login to your site. Change your made up words to be proper names.

Call it min. Remove the marketing BS. I don’t even think it helps your site.

I used to manage a major ecommerce product and I can tell you (as your audience) photos of full heads, stupid made up names, and weirdo doctor references don’t help your cause.

Who gives a f*** if you can’t sell “minoxidil” on your site legally. Right now you’re selling it illegally AND committing fraud.

Just call all the things what they are. Trichromatic name blah.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't mean to offend you, I think annoyed was not the right word. I really appreciate the effort that you are putting into this forum man
It's fine. Sorry if I was kinda rude, but I get comments about it every now and then and some titholes interpret it as if I'm trying to be a smartass when, in reality, I have an actual condition that messes with my daily life.
Your comment sounded a bit like that and it really grinds my gears.
Glad I can contribute, man. We're all in the same boat and should be helping each other.
Best of luck.

Sasquatch6143

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question related to dermarolling (f*** this drama, is this kindergarden?)

For people who had a strong itch before, did it decrease?

Yes, but also make sure you don't use nizoral within 24 hours of needling. That solved the itch for me.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A day or so of not viewing this thread....come to catch-up and its 5 pages of emotional wrecks...who gives a f*** what number man does? Get on with your own life...needle away and regrow your hair.

That being said, I think making money from peoples misery is the lowest form of capitalism...c'est la vie.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if it actually solves what's causing the misery, though?
Bro, let me work on your site. I'll help you formulate the best to-die-for minoxidil concoction. We're going to load it with stuff that will distinguish it from all other topicals. We'll add azelaic acid...retinols... some essential oils.. some neem oil... some dht blockers... some vitamin complexes...

Come on,man.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A comment about trials made with a certain Dr. Cole has been deleted by his author... wonder why...

Maybe because Dr. Miller is not happy !
Care to explain?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the request to use timer mode comes after those questions and they cant be skipped but timer one can i fail to see why i should use a timer when im using a the pen movement based on depth achieved icon and general feel of the scalp plus timer was never made to account for time taken parting thick hair.
also you cant denie the physics behind my point i was making its why laying on a bed of nails is harmless and laying one nail is painful as hell
Hey friend, I just want to point out something. My apology if it came across as offensive.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
heavens, this is becoming like the thread of brotzu ... maybe if we have to open another thread just to document ... bad day I have chosen to start with dermapen...:(:(:(