Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@74775446 why don't you remain true to your actual treatment and instead of selling some worthless "serum" you can sell your own unique minoxidil formulation... 5%.. add some azelaic acid... some herbal DHT blockers... some other nourishing goodies for the scalp.. and there you go man, reputation saved.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I meant bi monthly.

Do you use 12 nail cartridges, if so why above 9 or a single nail?

Do you know which would be the best site to get the best deals if you are in Europe? I don't want to pay extra taxes on some nails, then it would start getting too expensive. If it's done bi monthly I would need 24 cartridges.

Also what do you think about this execution:

Is doing it with wet a good idea? I guess it makes it easier to see the scalp if you have good density, however wouldn't it increase % of infection?

When I do it, I will afterwards clean the scalp with cold water to reduce inflammation and get rid of bloody spots, then I will also use the dryer in cold air mode to get rid of the wetness, the problem is, will it hurt like a mofo putting air when you just pierced it?

What I do know is I want to clean it and i want to dry it, and I dont see using a towel, so the best idea I can think of is dryier in cold mode to push the water away.

Im also a bit paranoid about mold which is seen in some bathrooms in the shower area, generally in the bathroom, but where else would I do this anyway.

I use the cold shower water afterwards to reduce inflammation and get rid of bloody spots too.

To dry my head afterwards I get a clean hand towel and pat it over my head just once to soak up the majority of the water.

The I let it dry over a couple of hours. Six / Seven weeks in and I’m fine.

You’ll be fine.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao did you guys see the e-store site that @74775446 made? He's claiming he founded his own new treatment called "trichostimulation" that has been clinically proven to be superior to minoxidil and finasteride:
https://myhair.life/

:eek:

selling his own branded dermapen and some vague hair growth serum as a monthly subscription sort of deal haha

@Bill_Russo
@ZenHead
@hairloss_user
@cratusg
@MinervaCGI

he accomplished regrowth with minoxidil+derma yet he's selling a follicle growth serum with his kit and fails to mention minoxidil as part of his process, except that he took it "before" without effect:

https://myhair.life/pages/method

Also, you seriously couldn't come up with anything more creative than My Hair?
Yeah, most of us are aware of this. I also don't get why he wouldn't say he used Minoxidil... I'm guessing Minoxidil is well-known and he needed something original.
I also know the lead of the Indian study sold dermarollers. But again, whether Numberdude is a scammer or not and whether Dhurat had a dermaroller store makes no difference. Most of us know that aiming to replicate his results isn't the way to go about this (granted, some have achieved it). Perhaps more people thought that way in the beginning, but the thread has settled. People are seeing results, so it's clear it works.
Sadly, this might throw off some newcomers. But more pictures and success stories pop up with time, here and on Tressless, so hopefully this serves as counter evidence.
@NW4Santa I'm sorry to hear that... Care to elaborate? You are not seeing even vellus hair? Zero? Nada? Niente?
One of the best success stories took 18 months until he saw improvement. We have to take into consideration the possibility of you being a non-responder, though.
@infinitepain Bout to enter class, bud. Will answer to you later, sorry.

Last edited:

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About the bleeding or not discussion, one of the best cases we’ve witness is 2young2retire, and he got massive bleeding. Probably it doesn’t harm if we’re talking about regrowth.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And about the number guy, why do you people care? Even if he’s scamming with useless products we shouldn’t advertise him anymore. He provided hundreds of pics, made this thread sprout and attracted more testimonies and pics. I’d say that’s a pretty good contribution already and whatever he does afterwards to make profit shouldn’t be our concern, since we can just stick to what studies say.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who try to make cash on people in despair don’t belong here. that's enough to win a ban like many others in the past. People who do wounding session know how effective it is and don’t need this. there are enough studies and success stories on the internet but yeah you have to search.... I switched to dermastamp alone in august and I can see regrowth on the border of my hairline. I was using dermaroller for 2 years(maintenance) Idid not wait for this thread to pop up. There are tons of threads about wounding +pictures. his trichostimulation serum? I lol'd.
@Admin could you clear this up. @Roberto_72 if you are reading...thx ; )

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
People who try to make cash on people in despair don’t belong here. that's enough to win a ban like many others in the past. People who do wounding session know how effective it is and don’t need this. there are enough studies and success stories on the internet but yeah you have to search.... I switched to dermastamp alone in august and I can see regrowth on the border of my hairline. I was using dermaroller for 2 years(maintenance) Idid not wait for this thread to pop up. There are tons of threads about wounding +pictures. his trichostimulation serum? I lol'd.
@Admin could you clear this up. @Roberto_72 if you are reading...thx ; )

As far as im aware he hasn't advertised his site on here so i really see no problem with him trying to make a few pennies from his experience, not a big deal for me and not worthy of ban etc he has provided solid results and inspired many people to microneedle.

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
About the bleeding or not discussion, one of the best cases we’ve witness is 2young2retire, and he got massive bleeding. Probably it doesn’t harm if we’re talking about regrowth.

Again i dont think bleeding is a big thing we have to take in count. I had massive bleeding with a dermaroller ...because those needles are bigger. With the Dermapen i have zero bloodspots..only a red scalp like in this picture... does this mean one treatment is better than the other one? i dont know ..maybe one Week Dermaroller and the other Week Dermapen :D

Attachments

• IMG_20181219_131808.jpg
    IMG_20181219_131808.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 391

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay so let's see here......

-you just joined this forum....check

-you when from nw6 to nw1 in less than 5months....check

-you got better results than numberman.... check

-numberman even magically decided to interact with you on this thread when usually he stays quiet because he got called out before...check

-you use dermapen...check

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm in my humble opinion, I have every reason to think that you are playing reverse psychology here....

so here are some german users in this thread...also we have a german forum we are replying to this thread here.. and yes you can look up my posts there too. Maybe numberman learned a different language and going to fake 100 forums? And thats my problem i wanted to clarify.. people that to attack me too because of the mainposter...i joined here because i want to help.

amazingmandibles

My Regimen
Reaction score
so here are some german users in this thread...also we have a german forum we are replying to this thread here.. and yes you can look up my posts there too. Maybe numberman learned a different language and going to fake 100 forums? And thats my problem i wanted to clarify.. people that to attack me too because of the mainposter...i joined here because i want to help.
Do you apply minoxidil directly after derma? Or do you wait for 24 hours after derma before applying?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get this bullshit

Either needle or not. It's up to you. If you decide to not needle because the guy opened up his own store then it up to you and you will face the consequences and the same if you don't.

This debate is useless for this tread will result in more people getting pissed off and leaving. We are here discussing needling that is helping us all and if works for us then great and if it doesn't at least we tried something that doesn't cost too much at all so all you lost was a hundred dollars.

People will say that they are criticizing this thread because it may create unrealistic expectation but guess what nobody can predict how much regrowth they will get. No f*****g person in the world can predict it. So, even that is a useless argument to support your trolling.

This^

Just needle yourself, use minoxidil if you can and don’t waste cash on some magic potion serum.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How deep are you rolling with that 1.5? I just can't fathom how some people do it daily. I have never done it but I expect pain and increased inflammation from doing this. How is it sane to chronically inflamme the scalp if we are trying to get rid of that since DHT is pro inflammation the scalp?

And also can't see how in the f*ck anyone that just wounded himself would tolerate putting alcoholic solutions of minoxidil on the wounds. Doesn't it burn like a mofo?
I would say I roll lightly. It's enough to cause a little bit of pain and some redness, the odd blood-spot. I don't find too much pain from applying the minoxidil after. I mean you can feel a bit of stinging for a while but I wouldn't say it's unbearable or anything close to unbearable. Feels like your scalp is very stimulated.

Regarding the inflammation, I don't think the microneedling and inflammation are connected in my understanding. Inflammation can be taken care of by shampoos etc.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read the old dermarolling thread here. It was full of people who didn't keep up with rolling, the ones who did had (good) results.

And everyone was using a roller too, nobody used a dermapen.

The studies were done with a roller

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay so let's see here......

-you just joined this forum....check

-you when from nw6 to nw1 in less than 5months....check

-you got better results than numberman.... check

-numberman even magically decided to interact with you on this thread when usually he stays quiet because he got called out before...check

-you are magically active when we call out numberman...check

-you use dermapen...check

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm in my humble opinion, I have every reason to think that you are playing reverse psychology here......

i hope im wrong but for now,this is the last post im doing here, i left enough of my legacy here. we lost a good soilder today..arghhh..
OMG are u f*****g retarded there is no way to scam with those wet pic and videos and i promsie you no one will miss you buddy, sometimes I wonder if anyone deserves hair loss then I see ppl like you ...

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been growing loads of hair with primarily microneedling and mechanical stimulation with zero minoxidil for about 6-7 months now. The fact is that microneedling is an effective hairloss treatment with solid studies to back it up and there isn't exactly a lot to lose. At worst you're a non-responder and you lost $15 on a cheap roller? Perhaps more if you got a pen.

Admittedly that website is super sketchy although I'm under the assumption that a Doctor has reached out to him and offered $$$ for a brand deal. Trichostimulation is a bullshit term and is just microneedling except with a fancy brand name. The actual device looks exactly the same as a Dr.Pen which is just a cheap re purposed permanent make-up device made in China. I'm assuming these are just made generically there and companies just buy and put their own logos on them, it's very common with a lot of other products. That said I currently own a Dr.Pen and I'm using it and really it is just cheap Chinese garbage but it's functional at the least, I might make a review for the one I bought in the future but it's just a temporary solution until I can get a Derminator 2. The secret growth serum is incredibly shady but I can only imagine it's just used as marketing to differentiate it from similar devices, it probably doesn't do a great deal.

I've reached out to this guy before and it didn't seem like he understood much of the science side of things, it just appeared that he saw the minoxidil and microneedling study and replicated it and saw real genuine results. Since his results have blown up so much he's been trying to just make a few $$$ off of things which is questionable yes but his results are likely legitimate. I can understand the mentality of accepting some brand deal. In actuality I've regrown a good amount of hair, where is my brand deal at? $$$ It'd be at least some compensation for the years of my life that balding ruined haha but honestly I don't really care and I just want to fully regrow my hair and get out of the toxic hairloss community forever.

Anyways here is my success thread for anyone interested, I've been posting consistent updates for many months now. I've been way too lazy to update my main post but there are a bunch of albums and update pictures in the comments that you have to painfully search through. I might condense it all cleanly together once I'm fully happy with my hair, I'm seriously happy with how far I've come so far but I'm still insecure about my hairline although that does appear to be coming along nicely. I might be able to cap out at a NW2.5 from a NW4.5 in the next 6-12 months. I'll definitely be posting updates then so it's something to take note of if you're interested. Also worth mentioning I am taking finasteride now for 3.5 months although the regrowth benefits from it have appeared minimal, it still seems the majority of my regrowth is from microneedling/mechanical stimulation.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...or-finasteride-mechanical-stimulation.116396/

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been growing loads of hair with primarily microneedling and mechanical stimulation with zero minoxidil for about 6-7 months now. The fact is that microneedling is an effective hairloss treatment with solid studies to back it up and there isn't exactly a lot to lose. At worst you're a non-responder and you lost $15 on a cheap roller? Perhaps more if you got a pen.

Admittedly that website is super sketchy although I'm under the assumption that a Doctor has reached out to him and offered $$$ for a brand deal. Trichostimulation is a bullshit term and is just microneedling except with a fancy brand name. The actual device looks exactly the same as a Dr.Pen which is just a cheap re purposed permanent make-up device made in China. I'm assuming these are just made generically there and companies just buy and put their own logos on them, it's very common with a lot of other products. That said I currently own a Dr.Pen and I'm using it and really it is just cheap Chinese garbage but it's functional at the least, I might make a review for the one I bought in the future but it's just a temporary solution until I can get a Derminator 2. The secret growth serum is incredibly shady but I can only imagine it's just used as marketing to differentiate it from similar devices, it probably doesn't do a great deal.

I've reached out to this guy before and it didn't seem like he understood much of the science side of things, it just appeared that he saw the minoxidil and microneedling study and replicated it and saw real genuine results. Since his results have blown up so much he's been trying to just make a few $$$ off of things which is questionable yes but his results are likely legitimate. I can understand the mentality of accepting some brand deal. In actuality I've regrown a good amount of hair, where is my brand deal at? $$$ It'd be at least some compensation for the years of my life that balding ruined haha but honestly I don't really care and I just want to fully regrow my hair and get out of the toxic hairloss community forever.

Anyways here is my success thread for anyone interested, I've been posting consistent updates for many months now. I've been way too lazy to update my main post but there are a bunch of albums and update pictures in the comments that you have to painfully search through. I might condense it all cleanly together once I'm fully happy with my hair, I'm seriously happy with how far I've come so far but I'm still insecure about my hairline although that does appear to be coming along nicely. I might be able to cap out at a NW2.5 from a NW4.5 in the next 6-12 months. I'll definitely be posting updates then so it's something to take note of if you're interested. Also worth mentioning I am taking finasteride now for 3.5 months although the regrowth benefits from it have appeared minimal, it still seems the majority of my regrowth is from microneedling/mechanical stimulation.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...or-finasteride-mechanical-stimulation.116396/

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wait til you find out some of the studies here were produced by dermaroller/dermaneedle companies. But despite all that, its stupid not to dermaneedle if you are trying to regrow.

The indian study was from guys with a dermaroller studio. Doesn't mean it isn't an effective treatment.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I meant bi monthly.

Do you use 12 nail cartridges, if so why above 9 or a single nail?

Do you know which would be the best site to get the best deals if you are in Europe? I don't want to pay extra taxes on some nails, then it would start getting too expensive. If it's done bi monthly I would need 24 cartridges.

Also what do you think about this execution:

Is doing it with wet a good idea? I guess it makes it easier to see the scalp if you have good density, however wouldn't it increase % of infection?

When I do it, I will afterwards clean the scalp with cold water to reduce inflammation and get rid of bloody spots, then I will also use the dryer in cold air mode to get rid of the wetness, the problem is, will it hurt like a mofo putting air when you just pierced it?

What I do know is I want to clean it and i want to dry it, and I dont see using a towel, so the best idea I can think of is dryier in cold mode to push the water away.

Im also a bit paranoid about mold which is seen in some bathrooms in the shower area, generally in the bathroom, but where else would I do this anyway.
I use 12 needle cartridges. I find it to be the best number for a pen. Not too much and not too many. Also, it's what they used in the Chinese study, which is what I'm following. 9 seems like a good number too.

I'm also from Europe and I'm wondering the same thing. You're using the Derminator, right? Your only chance is the OwnDoc site, AFAIK.

I followed it and I think it's efficient. About infections, I honestly think you'd have to do it with some old, rusty needles covered in frogshit to get an infection. Otherwise, basic hygiene should do it. I don't think doing it with wet hair is a problem.

I dry it with a towel. If you wanna use a dryer, I'd put it far away. Not sure about the pain, tho.