Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not.

You can maintain and gain only by wouding. a guy on this forum named Kitedude has been maintaining and gaining ground for years..... WITH DERMAROLLING ONLY. he removed picutres on his posts (like many people) because people will steal them for profit probably.

GIVE IT TIME ( 18months )

everything you need to know :
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-faqs-procedures-studies-and-such.119653/

Ok i’ve found some pics and Hide my face

First one is 2007
Second 2008
Third 2012
Fourth 2018

Rolling since 2013 with a dermaroller.
Only Rolling temples/hairline and a bit to the middle
Think i roll 2 times a month 1.5mm and i go deep till the cracking sound and blood.
Sometimes between the sessions i roll light till it gets red.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there...i would like to share my experience with you.

Because of this Thread i signed on Hairlossforum

Quick Facts :
Dermaroller 1,5 mm since Sep 2018 along with minoxidil
Dermapen 1,5 mm since Nov 2018 ( read here about this)
Never take Finasterid and other stuff

I started this project september....keep in mind that i did shave my head in Juli. First pic is made early september and the last 3 days ago.

It is it quite obvious that those pics are not good for a perfect and 100 % comparison because of lightining and of course hair is way longer (didnt cut my hair on upper head since 3 Month). But hair is way thicker and darker....less oily and i see new hairs spreading all over my head. Since 2 Sessions i used the 36 cartridges - less painful for me and my head started to flaking way earlier.

Terrific results! But hey, there is also this italian lotion and stuff... :rolleyes:

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil cost me the same as 4hours in a bar for 6months supply so aside from medical issues i fail to see why people are not bathing in it anyway
I personally find the potential sides not worth the struggle to get it (I'm really broke). My hair loss is veeeeery slow. I can f*** it faster than it fucks me.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally find the potential sides not worth the struggle to get it (I'm really broke). My hair loss is veeeeery slow. I can f*** it faster than it fucks me.
think i been on it 15 years to frightened to stop lol sure as sh*t aint stopping now i started needling a month ago

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can maintain and gain only by wouding. a guy on this forum named Kitedude has been maintaining and gaining ground for years..... WITH DERMAROLLING ONLY. he removed picutres on his posts (like many people) because people will steal them for profit probably.

GIVE IT TIME ( 18months )

everything you need to know :
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-faqs-procedures-studies-and-such.119653/

The interesting part about Kitedude's study is that he used Minoxidil for 6 months in the beginning. Who's to say he didn't have results with it and then kept them with rolling? Gotta give it a shot at least.
His situation was really similar to mine. Timeframe between the beginning of his hair loss and taking real action to treat it (6 years), status quo (saw his pics and his hair looked very much like mine in the before pic), slow hair loss... Wonder if that plays a part.
think i been on it 15 years to frightened to stop lol sure as sh*t aint stopping now i started needling a month ago
If it works for you and doesn't harm you, then keep at it man. I hope needling helps you even more. Best of luck!

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for doubters here are some more compelling posts from @Kitedude maintaining and gaining only with wouding (dermaroller 1.5mm)

THATS HIS PICTURES
Those are his pics indeed. Not sure if that's okay though, he took them down for a reason.
Also, I'm afraid those don't mean much without the before pics.
(Oh, and he's 37 years old).

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are his pics indeed. Not sure if that's okay though, he took them down for a reason.
Also, I'm afraid those don't mean much without the before pics.
(Oh, and he's 37 years old).

i found his pics on his old post, ill remove them in my post, buy everyone, feel free to check out his old posts, he still has pics in them. like i said, ill remove the ones i posted ( found them in his current post)

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
I find it really stupid to make a statement when it comes to different people.

Do you guys realise not everyone has the same Androgenetic Alopecia?

Some guys might say they maintained for 30 years just with a gentle massage once a week, and others might say they couldn't stop the balding not even on oral dutasteride + inyected dutasteride + minoxidil + microneedling + a mix of 7 different oils and vitamins.

That's the difference between someone who is hardly balding, just receding like 1cm every 10 years, and someone with a very agressive alopecia.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, I don't want to be a downer, but I want to remember you that Minoxidi alone is a very strong treatment. If we see results from somebody who started Minoxidil with Microneedling at the same time, this means nothing about the potential of Microneedling. Below you can see my progress pictures from 4 years ago with Minoxidil only without Finasteride or Microneedling.

Anyways great results @Ludachris Batbak

I will start my third session Dermapen soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190108-222327.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-222327.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 642
  • IMG_20190108_222417.jpg
    IMG_20190108_222417.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_20190108_222617.jpg
    IMG_20190108_222617.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_20190108_222703.jpg
    IMG_20190108_222703.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 653

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The interesting part about Kitedude's study is that he used Minoxidil for 6 months in the beginning. Who's to say he didn't have results with it and then kept them with rolling? Gotta give it a shot at least.
His situation was really similar to mine. Timeframe between the beginning of his hair loss and taking real action to treat it (6 years), status quo (saw his pics and his hair looked very much like mine in the before pic), slow hair loss... Wonder if that plays a part.

If it works for you and doesn't harm you, then keep at it man. I hope needling helps you even more. Best of luck!

i have ghost busters dan akrode / pre transplant gordon ramsey type hair loss so not sure any thing i done ever did sh*t to slow it since it started in 2001 lol if i make any gains at all needling i can stop sweating worrying about this sh*t. good luck to you to

ImBigTrouble

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone could confirm if is wounding at transplated zones ? It could be a problem ? I've read comeone talking about it but i'm not sure if they are wounding on FUE or FUT zones, thanks.
I will up my progres after 4th session, im in my 2th.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I don't want to be a downer, but I want to remember you that Minoxidi alone is a very strong treatment. If we see results from somebody who started Minoxidil with Microneedling at the same time, this means nothing about the potential of Microneedling. Below you can see my progress pictures from 4 years ago with Minoxidil only without Finasteride or Microneedling.

we are finding out that alot of people used minoxidil alone for months/years and it did nothing for them........ until they added microneedling to their regimen..... okay.......

so we've seen the potential of microneedling + minoxidil is pretty amazing atleast...

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling is the common denominator with the success we are seeing here anything else is not essential for me.less stuff in my regimen the better

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone could confirm if is wounding at transplated zones ? It could be a problem ? I've read comeone talking about it but i'm not sure if they are wounding on FUE or FUT zones, thanks.
I will up my progres after 4th session, im in my 2th.
Hey man.
You have @kiwi666, he is needling at transplanted zones (FUT).
Hopefully he shows up and further explains his situation to you.

Last edited:

MKP05

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I posted this question on the FAQ but Bill suggested I ask here. For those of you who experienced a shed after rolling/stamping/needling were any of you not using minoxidil? I’m having a hard time understanding why needling alone would cause a shed since it’s been theorized that even at 2mm the hair follicle is not being damaged. I’m just wondering if the sheds being seen are really due to the increased absorption/effectiveness of minoxidil. And if not what exactly about the wounding process alone would cause a shed?

Last edited:

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it really stupid to make a statement when it comes to different people.

Do you guys realise not everyone has the same Androgenetic Alopecia?

Some guys might say they maintained for 30 years just with a gentle massage once a week, and others might say they couldn't stop the balding not even on oral dutasteride + inyected dutasteride + minoxidil + microneedling + a mix of 7 different oils and vitamins.

That's the difference between someone who is hardly balding, just receding like 1cm every 10 years, and someone with a very agressive alopecia.
Yeah, but even if it's a different person, it means it worked for someone. In this case we're talking about using Minoxidil for some time and then keep needling after dropping it without losing ground... That already means that "it won't work" is just not a valid answer.
Oh, and by the way, there was someone here (@Hairyshowers) who had success with needling + massages + some supplements having aggressive baldness (from NW2 to NW4 in like a year).

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Anyways great results @Ludachris Batbak

I will start my third session Dermapen soon.

How long between the first and last picture?
why start micro-needling ? you already have full density.