Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is very good improvement for just 2 months.

The bald areas will take the longest to improve. You will most likely see improvement in the same pattern as you saw the loss.

This is probably the most true sentence I've seen on this.....I'm watching my hair go in the exact reverse of how it thinned.....the crown was the beginning or the first area to thin and it spread forward in a strange tear shape across my scalp, but in an uneven fashion....the parts that started thinning most recently have come back the quickest.....its like rewinding time in slow motion.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL that message from the Owndoc people made me laugh out loud.

tenor.gif

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably the most true sentence I've seen on this.....I'm watching my hair go in the exact reverse of how it thinned.....the crown was the beginning or the first area to thin and it spread forward in a strange tear shape across my scalp, but in an uneven fashion....the parts that started thinning most recently have come back the quickest.....its like rewinding time in slow motion.
from what seen i see in loss you get crowners who lose that first then hair line then mid then hairliners who lose hair line mid then crown so every one who does regrowth will start regaining hair line as that was the last part they lost apart from diffusers who get it all coming at same time thats how im hoping this works dont know just guessing

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I know this from experience of trying this three times :D.
By now I've learned the pattern of regrowth and know it by heart.

Temples responding already in just 25 days.
Hairline will be next and the slowest will be the crown.

This is also why I'm applying minoxidil on my worst hit area immediately after dermarolling. It's small and therefore requires little minoxidil and so far no side effects. I'm hoping this speeds up the process in those oldest areas.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still need a answer guys.

Do you use medium pressure, light pressure or high pressure when you move you pen around the scalp and how many times do you go over one spot?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you use medium pressure, light pressure or high pressure when you move you pen around the scalp and how many times do you go over one spot?

medium pressure. Also, go over until you have uniform erythema on scalp (redness)

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I press fairly high making sure the needles go through full length also keep it over each spot for a second or two

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing this since the start of thread .Bizarrely read another article regarding derma pens and ended up purchasing the same derma pen as the op before I stumbled across this thread right at the start! ( it was a sign :) ) Anyway! so 2 months in not to much to report on 8/9 sessions at 1.75mm recently gone to 2mm. Using lipogaine min and rosemary oil. One of the reasons I jumped on this is because I had PRP done and my shedding stopped for a solid a week after. I thought maybe it was due the trauma from the injections and after reading up about it came across derma rollers/ derma pens etc. Also been on Min for 10 years! I think my forelock has improved since derma but crown still has a way to go. Lighting is a little dodgey also red as day after dermapen but will keep you updated. Thanks to the OP for all his input and sharing this with us

You've got some great results for ~2 months in! Everything is looking fuller which should give you (and all of us) some hope for the balding crowns!

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was thinking of giving this a try. I just started noticing some thinning in the mid section(already was thinning in the hairline). Would this cause more thinning if I already have a decent amount of hair still left due to the needles breaking existing hair? And would it still be effective if not using min?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was thinking of giving this a try. I just started noticing some thinning in the mid section(already was thinning in the hairline). Would this cause more thinning if I already have a decent amount of hair still left due to the needles breaking existing hair? And would it still be effective if not using min?

The needles don't cut your hair. I've had zero shedding.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Restarted Minoxidil today after a ~1.5 years halt, I’m super excited because derminator alone gave me some small results (not aesthetic improvement whatsoever, but it’s slowly working) without minoxidil, so for sure this will give a boost.