Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my extra cartridges still haven't arrived. Could get them sometime in december. And I only have 1 cartridge left that I have used once already. Think it's safe to reuse it until it comes or atleast once more, or should I just use my roller?

Just ordered 5 from Germany. hopefully arrives sometime next week. f*****g hell, like 4 euros each.

Man the shipping time from China sucks.
Just finished my third time, same cartridge. I will use one a month. It’s totally fine. Also using it on my face. Spray some alcohol on it before and after. Good to go.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
First session at 1.5mm with Derminator.

Before and after.

- I thoroughly washed my hair
- Partner did my scalp
- I did my temples

Didn’t wash or anything afterwards. Going to wait an hour, put a cap on my head and have a few beers in town.

Didn’t hurt that much. Not that I’d call it fun!

Definitely felt like getting a tattoo.

Attachments

• E82F4307-F35B-4201-9F21-B2308358961A.jpeg
    E82F4307-F35B-4201-9F21-B2308358961A.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 847
  • EB58CCA2-ECDF-4DBE-BF11-CC71840EC279.jpeg
    EB58CCA2-ECDF-4DBE-BF11-CC71840EC279.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 906

FinasterideCessation2018

My Regimen
Reaction score

Before and after.

- Partner did my scalp
- I did my temples

Didn’t wash or anything afterwards. Going to wait an hour, put a cap on my head and have a few beers in town.

Don't know but could it be that you have overdone it? Looks little too red in my opinion. The study says that mild redness is the endpoint of needling.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this ad all over facebook? https://cphgrooming.com/products/th...Keq-ksU5IFi3i-zwcfTyJQ5eKCOlks3EaAh23EALw_wcB

I was wondering if you have sides with minoxidil maybe that cream can work as a growth stimulator? What do you guys Think.
Since im only doing microneedling without a growth stimulator (minoxidil) im afraid month are gonna go and nothing happends. What could help if not minoxidil. I really believe in this method!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know but could it be that you have overdone it? Looks little too red in my opinion. The study says that mild redness is the endpoint of needling.

I think it’s okay. That photo was taken seconds after my partner stopped so it stands to reason it’s a bit red.

Also she didn’t press hard just let the derminator slide on over.

For no reason in particular I feel great about it :)

rrphl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

When I ordered cartridges for my dermapen, the seller mentioned that 36-pin needles are thinner than 12-pin needles. Therefore, it would be less painful using 36-pin. It seems most people here use 12-pin, right? Why do you choose 12-pin rather than 36-pin? Do you think thickness of needles matters? What's the pros and cons of 12/36 pin? Any thought? Thanks.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Before and after.

- Partner did my scalp
- I did my temples

That looks gory. How long did it stay this way?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think that cream will actually do anything; I think all the work will be done by the dermaroller. I think it's worth trying without minoxidil or any other liquid/cream.
Yeah okey thanks <3 for how long would you do it before adding a growth stimulator?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very nice pics! You are recovering your original hairline.

Also the new or reawakened hair looks much better than most hairline lowering transplants.

@74775446 How old are you?

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost none. I enjoy a bath lol and there are maybe 1 or 2 hairs in the bath after. I don't think I'm shedding hair anymore.

That's one of the things I noticed first....NO shedding anymore....I may see one or 2 hairs in my hand when washing my hair or 1 in the sink when doing my hair....where as I used to see a handful in both!

Also my GF cut my hair today for the first time in the 5 weeks since I started and she's noticed lots of new hair growing...so im not just imagining it :)

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
That's one of the things I noticed first....NO shedding anymore....I may see one or 2 hairs in my hand when washing my hair or 1 in the sink when doing my hair....where as I used to see a handful in both!

Also my GF cut my hair today for the first time in the 5 weeks since I started and she's noticed lots of new hair growing...so im not just imagining it :)
Nice man! Are doing microneedling + minoxidil? How many sessions have you done so far?

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah for 5 weeks now, so 5 sessions and my 6th on Monday.....12 Pin Microneedling Pen...2mm...every 7 days (every Monday night)...minoxidil twice a day, except for 24 hours after Microneedling and Shampooing with Nizoral 3 times a week.

Starting to get quite a lot of small blonde and dark hairs coming through now and complete stop of shed.

I'll post pics up after 3 months.

rrphl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine came with 12 pin cartridges and that's the only reason I use them. Remember I just tried this one day and it worked - I didn't think too much about what I used or why.

If we have a few different guys trying slightly different things then we can work out what the most effective way is. If you have better success with 36 needles then I will swap straight away.

The most important thing is that you are using a dermaroller or dermapen of some sort and over the next few months we can really hone the best method/techniques.

I thought people choose 12-pin for some reasons, so I mainly bought 12-pin cartridges as well. Guess I was overthinking, ha~

However, I did buy a few 36-pin cartridges for testing. Last Saturday, I started my first session with 12-pin needles. Tomorrow, I'm gonna do it with 36-pin needles to see if there is any difference. And I agree with you, we should try slightly different things to know the whole microneedling mystery better. Even our base might be not big, the result could be insightful.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished my 27th session. I can definitely say that the wounds heal faster over time, or at the least you don't feel the itch as much. Flaking still remains a problem though.