Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously? Was this found in the actual wounding/derma rolling study for hair loss?
Not in that study, but it was found that "sweating produces an acid mantle that protects wounds by regulating new skin growth and preventing infections".

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Second session with Derminator 2 finished. Without a doubt, 100%, this is worlds better than dermaroller. Whether it works or not, who knows, but, if you’re going to do it, using an electric device is the way to go.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you do intensive wounding on the scalp 1.5 to 2 mm deep into the skin can your scalped sweating become an Infection risk? I have hyperhidrosis due to quadriplegia, And the stuff looks really promising feels great but it would really suck to get a infection

GUYS UNLESS YOU ARE THE DIRTIEST c*** ALIVE, OR YOU'RE A HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTE WITH A COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEM, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET AN INFECTION FROM THIS, EVER.

Just think about how many times you've cut yourself, or skinned your knees on gravel or had a gash open from a collision, and did nothing more than put a band-aid on it. Those kinds of wounds have far more exposure and have bacteria swimming all over it, and i would bet that not a single one of you has ever gotten anything more than something more serious than an ingrown hair.

just keep up basic hygine and you will be fine

t. someone who is a dirty c*** and has reused HYPODERMIC NEEDLES on himself many many times and never once got an infection. It is really not easy to get an infection from skin puncture otherwise we'd all be needing to take antibiotics everytime you had any break in the dermis.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
How many sessions have you done so far guys? I'm about to start my first one today.

Pnl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys rub you skin with some alcohol after dermarolling to prevent infection?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys rub you skin with some alcohol after dermarolling to prevent infection?

What I do

Dab some rubbing alcohol on a cloth and rub it over my head (or use betadine)
Put some rubbing alcohol in a glass and dip the derma pen/roller in it
Do the wounding
Dip the derma pen/roller in the alcohol again
Wait 5 mins or so then wash head with warm water

Reactions: Pnl

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot, what else are you using with it? minoxidil? before or after the "rolling"?

thanks again

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks a lot, what else are you using with it? minoxidil? before or after the "rolling"?

thanks again
Anytime, man.
I'm not using Minoxidil but, if you plan on doing it with it, I believe it has to be applied 24 hours after your needling session.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which pen are you using? any recommendations?
61fl2NslhEL._SL1500_.jpg

This one is quit cheap.
But i would recomend to use numbing cream with this one.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine to arrive. Do you think topical minoxidil has to be used to get these sorts of results? im on 10mg oral at night. Thinking of starting topical and just dealing with the bloated face i usually get if it gets me these sorts of results.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the guys from the old dermarolling thread that got good results don't seem to be active anymore, which is a shame. The user 2young2retire for example, he got insane results. Would be interesting to see if he kept it up after all these years and how his situation is today.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the guys from the old dermarolling thread that got good results don't seem to be active anymore, which is a shame. The user 2young2retire for example, he got insane results. Would be interesting to see if he kept it up after all these years and how his situation is today.
That's the guy who ripped his scalp apart, right? Also no Minoxidil too, IIRC.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he went really hard. The reason thread got closed.

You guys should read through the thread. Very exciting to read. There are plenty of users that reported good progress, even after a few years.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he went really hard. The reason thread got closed.

You guys should read through the thread. Very exciting to read. There are plenty of users that reported good progress, even after a few years.
I like his quote.

NO PAIN NO GAIN....

He really lieved up to that :)

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing some slight early progress from using the DermaPen on my temple and crown area. I’ve done 3 rigorous sessions in a months time and I am starting to see blonde, peach fuzz growing and sprouting from both temple areas. I’m currently using minoxidil and 0.5mg of finasteride daily as well.

I’ve been using both MIN and 0.5mg of finasteride daily for 5 years+ so I know my temple areas and crown have not improved, but at best have remained somewhat stable.

Excited to see if these areas continue to improve at this rate over the next several months with dermarolling.