Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can afford it, a more disciplined, regular, safer approach might be available through a local micro-needling clinic. Even throw some PRP in there. They are everywhere - primarily for women skin issues.

I checked around my area to do exactly that. I contacted DermaPen through their online referral and email three times, no one ever got back to me. Went to a couple Medispas, Esthetician people. Looked at me like I was crazy and said wasn't sure they could do that treatment. Let me tell you, when you walk in to these places or a plastic surgeons office you are in a woman's world and will feel like a pariah, an untouchable. I could almost feel their thoughts: "Get Out, filthy male creature!"

Let us know if you have better success.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
I checked around my area to do exactly that. I contacted DermaPen through their online referral and email three times, no one ever got back to me. Went to a couple Medispas, Esthetician people. Looked at me like I was crazy and said wasn't sure they could do that treatment. Let me tell you, when you walk in to these places or a plastic surgeons office you are in a woman's world and will feel like a pariah, an untouchable. I could almost feel their thoughts: "Get Out, filthy male creature!"

Let us know if you have better success.

if they can micro needle a woman's face why not a man's scalp? if your bald who is to say where the face ends and the scalp begins anyway!

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I got a little excited. I just ordered an augland dermaroller off amazon just to test. The thought of splashing 200 quid on a device that may not work is not something im willing to do. So if i see even minimal results with the roller, ill most def be buying the derminator.
I already have a dermaroller but wasn’t very consistent and it kinda hurt. Waiting on my Dr Pen Ultima.

Danishnorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought and started microneedling as a result of the original post on Tressless. Crazy results, congrats dude...

However i wonder how you do 2,0mm with little to no bleeding and no/little pain.

I get a LOT of bleeding at 1,5mm, and it hurts like crazy....

Any advice? Im thinking it might be the type of pen i bought.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got the a6 ultima dr pen and tried it first time today. I use the 9 needles and set to 2mm deep and maximum speed.. ohh man so much quicker and less pain than a roller ! I have used a 1.5 to 2mm roller and stamps with little or no results as it was too painful and time consuming to do the correct damage.. most times its like i did nothing even pressing firmly.. the pen on the other hand 10 min later i was done ! Minimal pain and shredded lots of blood spots lol how many passes should we do ? I did 2 full passes of the nw6 area in
10 min.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought and started microneedling as a result of the original post on Tressless. Crazy results, congrats dude...

However i wonder how you do 2,0mm with little to no bleeding and no/little pain.

Did you push hardly ? I had a lot of blood when pushing with a dermaroller hardly. But when just gliding with the dermapen i got almost now blood

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I guess I should buy a dermapen then if that's the best. Gonna use this roller a few times first though.

Danishnorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you push hardly ? I had a lot of blood when pushing with a dermaroller hardly. But when just gliding with the dermapen i got almost now blood

Thanks for the tip mate :)

My gf does it for me, she claims that she doesnt press it hard and just “Lets it slide”, but i might have to try myself and test it lol

But still cant see how you can do 2,0 and not be in a blodbath after

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question to anybody in the know - won’t microneedling make the hair you’ve already got fall out?

Cheers

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bit late to this thread but:

https://i.imgur.com/GeS5Af6.jpg

That has to be concealer, no? All that black sh*t... unless he covers his head with mud, but that would probably be classified as mud here too.

Dunno if he is using concealer on that pic but he recorded a video doing a dermastamp session, and there is no way you could do that with all that dust going deep inside your skin, the infection would spread like fire.

He had good regrowth with dermarolling and minoxidil comparing his first pic with the density he has on that video.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you dermastamp on areas that still have lots of hair but are just slightly thinning? Worried I'll somehow make them fall out

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not get a derminator instead?
Just ordered the derminator myself, but all the talk on their website about “beware of shipping delays once it gets to the USA. Could take months....” yeah, that’s got me a bit worried

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score

I just did my first dermarolling session last night. I bought the same wireless DermaPen as the thread starter. Maybe it’s because my scalp is sensitive, but 2mm was extremely painful and uncomfortable. I could not press hard so I adjusted it to 1.5mm and it was more tolerable. The temple areas hurt the most so I don’t know how people do this at 2mm. I assume they adjust over time. I had to bite a towel at 2mm. I’ll increase over time.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered the derminator myself, but all the talk on their website about “beware of shipping delays once it gets to the USA. Could take months....” yeah, that’s got me a bit worried
sh*t I didn't see that. I just tracked my derminator this morning and it said "processed through New York facility". Hope it doesn't take months.

I ordered it last Sunday. I'm in south Florida. Will let everyone know when I receive it.