Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I have seen this like 4792837 times they lose the gains in the next shed and never recover

That’s a first time I’m hearing it. As long as they continue their treatment I don’t see any reason why they’d lose gains like you described

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a first time I’m hearing it. As long as they continue their treatment I don’t see any reason why they’d lose gains like you described
Thats the stupid sh*t i ever heard.

google “minoxidil graph” and see the decline while using minoxidil .

every treatment we have lose it effect overtime.

the genral time frame is 2 years .

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
my biggest regret with minoxidil was growing insane amounts of hair when I first took it 10 years ago then stopping thinking I could just take a break, lose some hair, then get back on it again. do not make this mistake.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the stupid sh*t i ever heard.

google “minoxidil graph” and see the decline while using minoxidil .

every treatment we have lose it effect overtime.

the genral time frame is 2 years .
I didn't find something convincing? Minoxidil without DHT reduction would of course get worse over time that's well known and understood as minoxidil doesn't stop the balding process just stalls it by increasing overall hairgrowth.

Some link(s) would be appreciated.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't find something convincing? Minoxidil without DHT reduction would of course get worse over time that's well known and understood as minoxidil doesn't stop the balding process just stalls it by increasing overall hairgrowth.

Some link(s) would be appreciated.
Why do you even say that like this drug not have been used by millions of ppl the past 30 years? We already know how its work.

do your google search .

yes with both drugs you would keep losing hair.

the problem the sensetivty that raise with time. We have treatment that dont really adress that so you would keep losing regrad the treatments.

sorry for my english..

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found switching to a roller so much easier/quicker to do compared to a pen. Strangely, the pain was a lot less, even when pressing harder. Also don't bleed near as much

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m thinking this doesn’t work with Oral Min. It bloody doesn’t with me.

Foam in the crown it might need to be!!!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m thinking this doesn’t work with Oral Min. It bloody doesn’t with me.

Foam in the crown it might need to be!!!
Most of the success stories of which there are plenty are usually topical + finasteride + rolling. I’m not doing finasteride again. Ever.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I found switching to a roller so much easier/quicker to do compared to a pen. Strangely, the pain was a lot less, even when pressing harder. Also don't bleed near as much
Maybe the fact that you barely felt any pain on the roller and do not bleed on the roller as much as you did with the pen means the pen was doing it's job better than the roller.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe the fact that you barely felt any pain on the roller and do not bleed on the roller as much as you did with the pen means the pen was doing it's job better than the roller.
The thing is, I put barely any pressure with the pen and it hurts like hell, plus bleeding. Just figured at the same depth I would get similar results. I was pressing pretty hard with the roller, too. Strange

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A serious lack of consensus in this thread pertains to the question of "how much" VS. "how often". Some people have inferred that you should, as Follica, try to make a maximum number of holes in one session. Most have failed to justify why you should instead needle every day or every other day (which of course is impossible to do if you wound yourself maximally). Looking at the Follica studies, where sessions took place weeks or a month apart, I've seen no other need to moderate my sessions than the concern of minoxidil absorbtion. When you try to achieve a similar wound density as Follica (I1200-1600 cm2), you'll end up with crusting which is potentially a big problem. Does a heavy crust block minoxidil from absorbption? And if so, then comparing at-home microneedling with Follica would be pretentious, since a maximal session obviously creates a lot more bleeding/crusting than a more sophisticated instrument should.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is, I put barely any pressure with the pen and it hurts like hell, plus bleeding. Just figured at the same depth I would get similar results. I was pressing pretty hard with the roller, too. Strange
Go with what you are comfortable doing. it's fine. It is the treatment(s) we don't like applying or are uncomfortable with that causes most of to slack off

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly 3 months of dermaneedling tomorrow (been on finasteride + min for multiple years). I think I've gotten a little regrowth, mainly on the lower left side of the crown and slightly on the right side of the crown. Overall regrowth is not much compared to what I lost, hopefully it can improve in the upcoming months.

First two pics are before, the rest are today.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly 3 months of dermaneedling tomorrow (been on finasteride + min for multiple years). I think I've gotten a little regrowth, mainly on the lower left side of the crown and slightly on the right side of the crown. Overall regrowth is not much compared to what I lost, hopefully it can improve in the upcoming months.

First two pics are before, the rest are today.

There is definitely improvement without question. Keep it up. What size roller are you using

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m ecstatic like a kid on Christmas morning. I finally received my Derminator 2 today. Will start on Sunday with 1.5mil

Funny thing is it was taking so long I went ahead and ordered the dermapen m8. I might not cancel the order and might just compare the two different brands and styles

Last edited:

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you even say that like this drug not have been used by millions of ppl the past 30 years? We already know how its work.

do your google search .

yes with both drugs you would keep losing hair.

the problem the sensetivty that raise with time. We have treatment that dont really adress that so you would keep losing regrad the treatments.

sorry for my english..
As it is used for the past 30 years, we can say that is secure. No we know how exactly it works.

And it not loses efficacy. The real problem is, as you said, the hair follicle sense to DHT increases with time.

I suggest to always keep using the drugs. I mean, what is a chance to a guy becomes a NW6 if he uses finasteride + minoxidil during all his life?
I think it is very rare, but will appreciate if anyone knows more details about this scenario.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As it is used for the past 30 years, we can say that is secure. No we know how exactly it works.

And it not loses efficacy. The real problem is, as you said, the hair follicle sense to DHT increases with time.

I suggest to always keep using the drugs. I mean, what is a chance to a guy becomes a NW6 if he uses finasteride + minoxidil during all his life?
I think it is very rare, but will appreciate if anyone knows more details about this scenario.
The drug lose effect when the body overcome its effect .

when dht overcome minoxidil effect its consider “minoxidil lose effect” . Any way .

regrad your claim is rare . Its not actually the opposite you would get to the final nws with time. Nothing in these treatment today treat the raise of the sensetivty which mean as long as your sensetivty wont raise the treatmeant would keep working. Other wise you would keep losing ...

only trans meds or AR degrader can stop male pattern baldness for life..