Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting.. al lot of the people having fantastic results seem to microneedle very frequently. I have been microneedling once every two weeks at 1mm for 3 months now, but perhaps I should do it more frequently.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting.. al lot of the people having fantastic results seem to microneedle very frequently. I have been microneedling once every two weeks at 1mm for 3 months now, but perhaps I should do it more frequently.
minoxidil absorption....

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is more to it than that. The frequent growth factor release + minoxidil synergy probably accounts for that kind of success.
I doubt that the growth factors do anything tbh thats why prp doesn't work. Anyway could be ur right

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks exactly like that. Didnt even know i was thinning that bad until I shaved 2 weeks ago. Thought it was thicker so now i bought minoxidil. You kno where I can get a dernaroller 1.5mm? If i have good results ill post them here

The best brand of roller is ZGTS and the best pen you can get is either dr pen ultima a6 or derminator 2, i prefer the ultima a6 as it is wireless, plus the site that sells the derminator 2 and cartridges can be a bit iffy from what i have read.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of interest, does it matter what kind of pen to use?

Dr Pen & Derminator are both pretty expensive, I’ve been looking for other alternatives, would a cheaper pen do the same job or does dr.pen/derminator have significant advantages?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy who showed the got results on reddit was using a $12 model so I guess it's not that important. However if you want to increase your probability because of density and not run the risk of tearing the skin doing this procedure over time then I would still recommend the D2.

As soon as Follica is out I'll schedule sessions with the same regimen as I use now to let someone else deal with the wounding.

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy who showed the got results on reddit was using a $12 model so I guess it's not that important. However if you want to increase your probability because of density and not run the risk of tearing the skin doing this procedure over time then I would still recommend the D2.

As soon as Follica is out I'll schedule sessions with the same regimen as I use now to let someone else deal with the wounding.
Do u think is better a7 or d2? I am confused about what pen buy.I want to buy the best and secure advice .U consider them both valid? Or one better than another?

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Derminator 2 has sales on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Want to get my hands on one asap but those sales are nice.

jazz1

Reaction score
Derma rolling works my forehead is very hairy, I now use:

0.5mm every other day
1mm twice per week
1.5/2mm once per month.

jazz1

Reaction score
any extra results from doing every day as opposed to every 2 weeks ?

I read online that every other day is 0.5mm and once or twice per week is 1mm. The 1.5mm/2mm is recommended once/twice per month for wounding, for this I use a derma stamp adjustable from 0-3mm as saves you money buying more derma rollers. I only recently changed from 1mm to 0.5mm every other day as I used 1mm for 2 years. I have seen results and my forehead and temple areas is full of vellus hairs that sprouted. Folligen copper peptide cream helps and works to thicken the hairs.

To add I have tried expensive derma rollers from Dr Roller and the reasonable cheap ones I found that does not pull your hair when long is the ZGTS normally found on eBay.

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know ehat device buy.Do u consider dr pen a7 better or worse than derminator 2? What device should i buy?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped my D2 In the hallway on my way to the bathroom and the magnet came out, and now I can’t find it anywhere. I have spent a long time looking for it but it can’t be found. :( I have ordered a new one and can only hope it doesn’t take weeks to arrive.
Let’s hope the magnet will still turn up tomorrow (in daylight).

Edit: I was able to order a pack of 10 magnets with the same dimensions very cheaply, and they will arrive tomorrow

Last edited:

HairGhost

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have started micro needling with the Derminator 2 at 0.75mm and I’m using minoxidil. Next week I will hair my hair transplant. I think micro needling alone is too slow. But I will start again after a few weeks.

So I will need to stop for a few week until my scalp heals for the hair transplant. How many weeks should I stop with the derma rolling? 4 weeks?

next question is about the donor area. Does micro needling there make any sense? Can new hair follicle creation there be stimulated by needling?