Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed substantial increase in body hair growth on oral minoxidil? Once I started needling and I noticed my body hair growth increased.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting your skin suffer thousands needles for few sprouts is not feasable I guess. I am stop and go dermarolled and not get any result yet.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyway to conduct a poll to really try and gauge how many people this has either benefitted, stayed the same, or been made worse via the implementation of topical minoxidil and derma rolling? Climbing through 600 pages is just repellant.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dark circles from the devil, poor skin texture, more wrinkles ect
i have been on minoxidil foam along with finasteride foam for 6 years and i look pretty young for an old *** 30 yo

holy sh*t, I realized I havent been on this forum for months

has anyone had any progress at all with this dermarolling thing?

Ezekiel2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think that way? I don't think this is necessarily connected ( sides and the enzyme that works on minoxidil ).
Oral minoxidil is king for regrow, it's way more powerful than topical. There is a lot of testimonies of topical minoxidil not working for some guys, but oral works incredible for them

Do you have enormous dark circles with it too? When did you started and at what dosage?

That's a shame minoxidil has that much shitty sides because it's an amazing tool for regrowth imo

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Near the year 2020 and they can’t extract what works out of minoxidil minus the sides! c****