Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

bond6007

Reaction score
i want to share my exp
minoxidil gave me good results along with microneedling
but after my 6 or 7 month my heart start to exp some bad sides he1rt palpitation left side spc , i have all heart stroke symptomes
i advice every one to consult a doctor im almost 10 days off and still having sides .i hope it did not damaged my blood vessels
be carefull
Sorry to hear that. What's your regimen?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My swirl finally starting to recover after switching back to liquid minoxidil. Definitely seems like liquid is superior

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190924-120001_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190924-120001_Gallery.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 575
  • Screenshot_20190924-115804_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190924-115804_Gallery.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 570

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. What's your regimen?
today i feel much better, the symptomes are less noticeable but they still exist, i think i figured it out ,its du to finasteride , im about 9 months off finasteride after 6month of use and still recovering slow, now im experiencing the opposite of what i did exp when i first took finasteride. i think minoxidil just made it more pronounced, will do a mn session today and will use .5 ml of min after 24 hours and see how it goes.
im having good results with minoxidil+mn(regimen) , slow progress ,but definite improvement since dropping finasteride.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been a while since ive been on here, hair seems to be not getting better not getting worse (I think) im still on 0.5mg finasteride and minoxidil foam.

Ive seen a lot of success with wounding so I bought a dr pen ultima a6 with the 36pin cartridges and some minoxidil liquid, just waiting on them to be delivered. My question is there anything else I need or should have or anyone any pointers on how many times a week you should do this and how soon after you should apply minoxidil??

WantHairRegrowth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am using a 1,5 mm dermaroller once a week after showering when my hair dry. Then I dermaroll so that my bold spots on my scalp gets red. About one hour after that I apply minoxil foam. It really hurts when I apply Minoxil. Is this dangerous? Thanks in advance for answers.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am using a 1,5 mm dermaroller once a week after showering when my hair dry. Then I dermaroll so that my bold spots on my scalp gets red. About one hour after that I apply minoxil foam. It really hurts when I apply Minoxil. Is this dangerous? Thanks in advance for answers.

didn't you get instructions with your minoxidil?

Minoxidil instructions

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, today i can say that i have won the battle with my hairloss, i know i still have NW6-7 pattern, but now i dont care anymore about my hairloss, just apply some hair fibers on my crown and im NW0 - 1
No stress,No social anxiety, and most importantly my desire to live returned
Good luck guys :)
DermaPen+Min WORKS

That was hilarious ! Thanks for posting this haha

Luigi91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, guys... I'm needling from a couple of weeks. I can't add minoxidill because I'm allergic to it.
What I've to do? Only dermapen works? If not, can I replace minoxidill with others things?
Now I'm using a normal dermapen, the derminator is better? How many needles is better?

Last edited:

kaneki

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, guys... I'm needling from a couple of weeks. I can't add minoxidill because I'm allergic to it.
What I've to do? Only dermapen works? If not, can I replace minoxidill with others things?
Now I'm using a normal dermapen, the derminator is better? How many needles is better?
If you have the money, then get the derminator, if not just get a derma stamp from the same website, owndoc

I recommend getting the deciem multi peptide serum, apply that after you dermaneedle It's great

Luigi91

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the money, then get the derminator, if not just get a derma stamp from the same website, owndoc

I recommend getting the deciem multi peptide serum, apply that after you dermaneedle It's great
thanks kaneki!!!!! Just bought the derminator and the deciem serum!! What is this serum? a multivitamin for hair? It's ok to apply just after needling?

Last edited:

Jimmerson

My Regimen
Reaction score

This seems kind of stupid, even if not dangerous. 50mg is the topical dose, would be on the higher end for an oral dose, but might be much worse if it gets into the blood stream. I use minoxidil 4 hours before showering, dermaroll, sleep, then apply as normal. Might switch to not putting it on morning after.

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, is anyone else trying the more frequent rolling like Chen, or even close to that? 14 x per week sounds insane

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, is anyone else trying the more frequent rolling like Chen, or even close to that? 14 x per week sounds insane
There is no wounding involved. Just mild rolling. It feels like a massage. A lot of people are trying it. Me included.

WantHairRegrowth

My Regimen
Reaction score
This seems kind of stupid, even if not dangerous. 50mg is the topical dose, would be on the higher end for an oral dose, but might be much worse if it gets into the blood stream. I use minoxidil 4 hours before showering, dermaroll, sleep, then apply as normal. Might switch to not putting it on morning after.
Why is this stupid? I am of course taking a topical dose.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
@ToLGuy Any updates from you buddy, I know you were not getting the results you wanted just seeing if anything positive has started happening even if minor?

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No Wounding? Isn't that the whole point?

But to answer my question, who is derma rolling frequently.. I realize that there has to be a huge discrepancy between what people call "needling" or "rolling".. how sharp, long and other factors your device is, how hard one presses, how thoroughly one covers an area, how one rolls like back and forth or only one direction, its kinda all over isn't it? Ive spent 2-4 minutes doing it, and others spend 2-=30, is it all equally called a rolling session? I mean there are definitely details.

I recently switched to a 1.5 after 6 months of occasional rolling with a 1mm, and recently used for the first time. This was after recently starting aggressive scalp loosening massages, and interestingly even though it hurt and made lots or prickle sounds, I didn't bleed, as I usually did with shorter needles.. So it was less "wounding" from a bleeding perspective but really had a 30 min stinging effect afterwards so there was something to it beyond light stimulation.

Rule34

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced hypertricosis with minoxidil in areas that it was not applied to? seeing hypertricosis below eye and dark hairs growing on earlobe and new terminal hairs growing on top of hand and existing fine vellus hairs on hand becoming terminal hairs