Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have the money, then get the derminator, if not just get a derma stamp from the same website, owndoc

I recommend getting the deciem multi peptide serum, apply that after you dermaneedle It's great
What is this serum!?!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ToLGuy Any updates from you buddy, I know you were not getting the results you wanted just seeing if anything positive has started happening even if minor?

He clearly stated that he started seeing progress in his temples just before giving up - so he’s trying the Chen on his crown and continuing temples from memory.

I’m damn curious to know how he’s progressing too :)

kaneki

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this serum!?!
This concentrated formula is designed to support hair health so that it looks thicker, denser, fuller and healthier. The technologies present in this formula include REDENSYL™ complex (with Larix Europaea Wood Extract and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Procapil™ peptide complex (with Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1), CAPIXYL™ peptide complex (with Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract), BAICAPIL™ complex (with Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract and Glycine Soja Germ Extract), AnaGain™ (Pisum Sativum Extract) and High-Solubility Caffeine (1% net Caffeine by weight), in an ultra-lightweight, emollient base for efficient penetration. The total concentration of these technologies in the formula by weight is 21.15%.
https://deciem.com/product/rdn-mult...0f04d8a0b71d57195e628100e807ade3d4479&ccvis=1

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
A question for the daily 1mm folk like @chen , can you please post links to the rollers / stamps you are using.

h14r_

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we get scars from 1,5 microneedling?
This is why I hesistate.
Because I`m afraid, that it lead to scars,
which could make a hair-transplant impossible.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced hypertricosis with minoxidil in areas that it was not applied to? seeing hypertricosis below eye and dark hairs growing on earlobe and new terminal hairs growing on top of hand and existing fine vellus hairs on hand becoming terminal hairs

Yes to all of the above. Wait until you start sprouting hair on your shoulders. Good times indeed.

Thatguy0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been applying castor,coconut and jojoba carrier oils and lavender and rosemary essential oils mixed together. I put those after I micro needle because I avoid minoxidil for 24 hours after microneedling.
Anyone uses any of these oils after micro needling? What’re your results?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes to all of the above. Wait until you start sprouting hair on your shoulders. Good times indeed.

That's interesting, I'm just about to start adding peppermint oil with Jojoba carrier oil, I'll report back

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
chens results are just amazing, im still in shock seeing those before and after pics. Dermarolling really is a must these days. My hair dry is pretty much fully recovered with my regimen but it still looks an absolute mess when wet, i can't be afraid of water for the rest of my days. Dermarolling has definitely helped me out though, can't deny it.

Last edited:

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For Chen so am
I right to say you are applying minoxidil twice per day along with dermarolling everyday as well?

h14r_

My Regimen
Reaction score
before-after-videos would be way more trustworthy.
nobody knows how much shillers are in this thread.
and manipulated their pictures.

Last edited:

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
I microneedle with dermapen for1month,
And i use that most in my temples , and i use that for my right temple more than left to see the difference, but the situation of my hairs in my right temple is worse than left!what is the reaseon!?
I think mabe i do that wrong? And i’m stand up when i use dermapen and i don’t know that it’s okay or not?
And i use every kartridge for 4,5 time because it’s hard to find that in my country,(but i wash with boil water and i clean with alcohol before use)
And when i use that(1.5_2 mm) my scalp bleed and i don’t know that is that true or no.
So what is my wrong?(can you send me a link of video of using of dermapen in right way?)
I don’t think that microneedling cause more hairloss so mab i have a problem in using!?

h14r_

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think that microneedling cause more hairloss so mab i have a problem in using!?

Maybe Microneedling could cause hairloss, because of possible scarring.
This is why I still hesistate to try it.
I would feel like a laboratory-rat when I would test it,
because it seems to be very early to
make conclusions about microneedling.

This thread is only 1 year old.
Be careful, what you do to your skalp,
maybe it could lead to irreversible damage,
and could make future-hairtransplants impossible.

I`ve ordered a pen, yesterday, but maybe I just resell it, and don`t risk possible damage.

If your skalp gets destroyed by microneelding,
you will very likely never able to do a hairtransplant.

I don`t say microneelding is not working, but I see it as a very high risk,
especially if you are not a medical-expert.

You have only 1 skalp. Be careful.

Last edited:

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe Microneedling could cause hairloss, because of possible scarring.
This is why I still hesistate to try it.
I would feel like a laboratory-rat when I would test it,
because it seems to be very early to
make conclusions about microneedling.

This thread is only 1 year old.
Be careful, what you do to your skalp,
maybe it could lead to irreversible damage,
and could make future-hairtransplants impossible.

I`ve ordered a pen, yesterday, but maybe I just resell it, and don`t risk possible damage.

If your skalp gets destroyed by microneelding,
you will very likely never able to do a hairtransplant.

I don`t say microneelding is not working, but I see it as a very high risk,
especially if you are not a medical-expert.

You have only 1 skalp. Be careful.

Ive promised myself not to feed trolls intent on spreading fear but I gotta say your unsubstantiated hypothetical comments are very very troll-like.

Unless you are purposefully spreading fear mongering bullshit misinformation....microneedling In FACT has long-been used to remove scars due to the new production of collagen. And many people have used microneedling prior to a hair transplant without any negative effects, so that’s just bullshit.

If it’s not for you then fine but it’s quite obvious you have a negative fear agenda that has no merits in realty, fact, and lots and lots of evidence from many guys using microneedling with great success.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it make sense to use dermaroller with oral minoxidil or should it be topical to be effective?

I have read that it’s possible to get similar or maybe better results with oral minoxidil but have not tried it myself, I just use the foam.

h14r_

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive promised myself not to feed trolls intent on spreading fear but I gotta say your unsubstantiated hypothetical comments are very very troll-like.
Unless you are purposefully spreading fear mongering bullshit misinformation....microneedling In FACT has long-been used to remove scars due to the new production of collagen. And many people have used microneedling prior to a hair transplant without any negative effects, so that’s just bullshit.
If it’s not for you then fine but it’s quite obvious you have a negative fear agenda that has no merits in realty, fact, and lots and lots of evidence from many guys using microneedling with great success.

I wish you are so right!

Search for risks of microneedling.
Microneedling can lead to scars, hyperpigmentation and infections.

Please show me before-after-videos of microneedling.
I don`t trust pictures.

Guess I`ll resell my pen, when it arrives, and wait for stemcell-hairtransplant,
which is very likely in the next 5 years.

I don`t want to risk possible scars on my skalp by microneedling.
It would make a stemcell-hair-transplant very likely impossible.

I`m not trolling, just very careful.

Last edited:

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you are so right!

I don`t trust pictures.

Guess I`ll resell my pen, when it arrives, and wait for stemcell-hairtransplant,

If you are not convinced of the successes of microneedling that’s fine, but there have been a couple of members here that have made videos, I just post my honest unaltered progress photos..

If you are genuinely concerned that’s fine too, but stem cell hair multiplication transplants will not be in our near future, it will be more like at least a decade to be commercially available and then the cost of tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars for it....but it also has many health concerns like will stem cells mutate and create cancer cell proliferation??...would you want that?

I would love to see stem cell hair cloning be a viable safe soon realty....but it’s not now nor will it be in 5 years from now sadly.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you are so right!

I don`t trust pictures.

Why exactly won't they be able to implant hairs on a microneedled scalp?