Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My crown is being really stubborn but it is progressing slowly. Anyone have experience with morr-f 5%?

Attachments

• 20190904_113543.jpg
    20190904_113543.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 692
  • 20190904_113553.jpg
    20190904_113553.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 634
  • 20190904_113603.jpg
    20190904_113603.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 629
  • 20190904_113614.jpg
    20190904_113614.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 707

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still using sandalore man? Thought you were one of the guys that got results from it
Not as much. Liquid minoxidil is a pain so I've switched to the foam which I can apply 2x a day and dries quicker

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to look again, because there have been success stories.

I remember when people on here were saying the same thing about microneedling+minoxidil. Nobody on here had success with it, so the Indian study must be bogus.
Was going to give you a long reply to this, but @Pigeon already did. I've also been following this from day one, bub. So perhaps you are the one who needs to look again.
Moreover, if you happen to to find ONE success story over here, you are still have to deal with statistics: 1 success case out of dozens of failures leads you to believe it's a good treatment? Please take your time to think about it.
The Indian study, as well as the recent Italian one are less far fetched.
Please study the history of this thread more carefully

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling without minoxidil is just not worth the pain for the minimal results(or no results).

I agree, the newly created collagen and stem cells need a catalyst to bring blood and oxygen flow to the area in order to support any transformation into an actual hair follicle.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, my eyes started feeling very heavy and bloated after a couple of hours of using it, it made me wake up very tired and had fatigue most of the time but especially a couple of hours after applying it, it felt mostly like i was stoned or like after a night of smoking weed and i didn't smoke for years now, my skin started deteriorating especially on the places where i have used it, mainly on the head but the forehead also and face skin started deteriorating also, irregular and high heart beat and the most annoying one, a lot of body hair all over the place, but unfortunately not on the head... And besides all of this it made me shed a lot of hair and nothing grew up instead, excepts some little hairs on my temples that never grew and a couple of little hairs on my forhead, it made my overall hair feel unhealthy, wispy and changed it's color !

I still did not revert or got rid of them yet because it's been only 2 weeks since i stopped it... What i have to admit is that it made my scalp feel a little more healthier at least at the start of the treatment, but i don't know exactly if it was the minoxidil or the dermarolling or a combination of both, i am still dermarolling but only once a week or 10 days because it got me rid of the itch and the oily scalp, i don't know if it will help in terms of regrowth without any topical but i will keep doing it at least every 10 days or so !
I had the same experience with minoxidil. Killed 60% of my hair. Went from "yeah you might go bald in 10 years" to "dude its over, just shave it" in a mere 5 months. HORRIBLE cosmetic side effects on my face. I didnt realize just how f*****g awful i looked until i stopped the drug and my skin recovered.
The dark eye bags were by far the worst

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with the above about the side affects Ive fully relaised them, i have the blue bags and always look like i havent slept in days. i usualy feel fatigued aswell, but hey minoxidil has worked for me imo

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since yesterday i have started to feel a itch sensation on my right temple and i might be overeacting but i see more hair in the shower this morning. Is this inflamation possibly??? how do i deal with it, should i use betadine cream and when would i use it- after dermarolling?
I wash my hair every morning with 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner, is that advisable for someone on derma + minoxidil?

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a Cooper Peptide Serum from the Ordinary right after the dermarolling session and it helps a lot, makes my scalp feel really good.. But only the one that has cooper in it, it's the most expensive but i think it's the best also... Dermaroll, rinse after with cold water and after apply the serum and i think you will see a difference !
i see its selling has a anti age cream, isit a numbing cream basically? does it deal with inflammation

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i see its selling has a anti age cream, isit a numbing cream basically? does it deal with inflammation

Nizoral 2% will deal with the itch.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 weeks into starting minoxidil and dermarolling and Im preeeeeetty sure Im seeing regrowth on my temples and temple points.

Of course using minoxidil probably negates the whole derma rolling test but I feel it helps because Im seeing some singular hairs growing away from my hairline.

Of course thats probably just the minoxidil also.

My baseline pics are in the my story section which Ill update at the 3 month mark.

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even think your balding in the first place.. I recently saw a documentary that was explaining how a mans temples can go back with time but that it's absolutely normal and that it's not a sign of balding for everybody and that 90% of people won't retain their teenage hairline and that with age in most cases it goes back a little, for some even more ! But this is only my opinion, you know best but it does not look like balding too me, you have a really nice head of hair and i would say go out and enjoy it, don't make problems where they are really not !
How old are you btw ?

I'm 26 y/o. My dad hair very similiar to me. Straight, thick and strong norwood 2.5. He is lost temples at the age of 25 and still the same at 60 y/o.

But my left temples very sharply recede . Look at my left, ıts looks like alopecia areata ‍. sorry for my big nose lol

Last photo my dad's hair
20190905_182416.jpg
20190905_182420.jpg

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-05-08.24.19.jpg
    PicsArt_09-05-08.24.19.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 465
  • PicsArt_09-04-11.20.44.jpg
    PicsArt_09-04-11.20.44.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 419

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does using minoxidil immediately after microneedling cause to minoxidil side effects? Like increase blood pressure or pain in heart??