Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless | Page 354 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by ZenHead, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Notreallyhere

Notreallyhere Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    oh i forgot wifi and phones good thing i never use them or are near them 24hrs a day yea i think a lot of things your are likely to get genetic predisposition, my dad grew up in asbestos 40s smoked for 40 years is 81 years old no lung issues ever and is a cheeky norward 2.5

2. layabout

layabout Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    using and making more than three posts daily on obscure, niche internet forums also increases cancer risk by 27%

we're all fucked.

freebiefan and kiwi666 like this.
  3. Drextez

Drextez Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This thread is genuinely too funny to read lol

4. jared garnith

jared garnith Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Are you on finasteride or anything else like that?

5. J0ker

J0ker Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No just use nizoral 2% 1x/week and experimenting with D3, K2 and magnesium for now. Plan to try 2% minoxidil 1x/day though.

I'd say I'm still losing density but the vellus hairs are nice to see because I don't think they were there before.

LowHairLine and jared garnith like this.
  6. layabout

layabout Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    it's official

dermarolling doesn't work

time to wait for tsuji in 2045

petersonKj and Arrade like this.
  7. yayapapaya

yayapapaya Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I said it many times before, dermaneedling is only supplementary. Your success largely depends on your main treatments. Don't bother with dermaneedling alone. Even if you regrow some hairs, it wont be cosmetically significant.

Also, Chen is correct when he said that the new hairs you regrow are different. These new hairs are weaker then the original ones.
    Once you stop main treatments, they will all fall out in a matter of 3-4 months. This whole thing about breaking down calcification is probably a broscience. Needling doesn't have permanent benefits. Once inflammation returns, all new hairs are gone.

I dermaneedled with seti for a year straight. Decent regrowth. When I quit seti, i kept dermaneedling. But the shed started despite that and I lost everything and more.

LowHairLine and Headdy like this.
  8. Norwood Recovery

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Do you think you can grow a lot of then quit needling and maintain with dutasteride?

9. FCKW36

FCKW36 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Okay and what happens when you are already using minoxidil for several years and it's effect faded out, will dermaneedling still boost the effect and give you new regrowth? what would have happened if you would have quit dermaneedling instead of seti? we need to clarify if dermaneedling is working or not and if you start it at the same time as starting finasteride or minoxidil you can't tell. that's a fact.

Bill_Russo likes this.
  10. yayapapaya

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That I don't know 100%. Probably. I view dermaneedling as something to spur regrowth while inflammation is suppressed.

11. yayapapaya

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That's true. I don't know the answer to that.

12. kiwi666

kiwi666 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    High five - bonus points for getting a smile out of me today

13. kiwi666

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It also renders some men impotent - damages their libido. Hence people here so desperate for other options.

I lost my libido of finasteride. f*** finasteride. And thank god I got it back

Pelimorfo, Pigeon and keepit like this.
  14. kiwi666

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You could try extreme microneedling.

The red skin indians also used to call this scalping. Don’t dis it till you try it bro!!!

15. kiwi666

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey yayablahblah... pics or it didn’t happen bro!!!!

#7075 kiwi666, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  16. chen

chen Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No one has this answer to give you, no one has ever tried it for so long.
    at first minoxidil and finasteride do not lose effect over the years. there are no studies demonstrating loss of effect even for people using 10 years or more.
    nor is there evidence that the body is not reacting to the drug, there are reports of people using them for many years without problems
    What can happen is the baldness to advance and get stronger as the person gets older and the medicines do not give more account of maintaining the hair.
    in this case there is no known or even hypothetical solution to solving this.
    but for me the big problem is that over the days, months and years most people get lazy and forgetful and says that they use the medication but do not religiously follow what needs to be done and forget to use every day there goes on to say that it has no effect going against all medical and scientific research.
    I have tasted the result of 2 uninterrupted years of dermaroller and minoxidil in daily use. How many can keep this?
    It was easy? Of course not, I also feel lazy and I'm not in the mood, but I'm going through the routine.

17. chen

chen Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    this effect of finasteride I felt during the first month of use.
    the impression I had is that those who have low libido feel the impact because it ends with the low libido that the person has, but those who have greater libido feel much less impact, who is naughty by nature need not worry.

18. kiwi666

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Now I think you’re talking bro science!

I have always woken up with an erection since I was a teenager. On finasteride I lost that and my erections were weaker.

I think it’s far more likely that people have different chemical makeup. For some people when you throw in a new chemical their bodies react worse / different to others.

FCKW36 likes this.
  19. LongWayHome

LongWayHome Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Sadly, it will pop up again no matter what we discover here. People on hair loss forums are desperate, that's why you'll always see threads like "can RU regrow hair?" "Should I try a Laser helmet?" "Is coconut oil effective against hairloss?"

Also, in 5-10 years all the active members on here will disappear, and there will be new ones that'll repeat the same questions that were asked back in 2015/2010/2005. I've been a lurker here since 2009 and 99% of the members I knew are long gone, probably bald by now, and the same questions still appear again and again.

Pelimorfo, Headdy, spring15 and 2 others like this.
  20. RatherLurk

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The sad truth.

I have been lurking since 2013 and I feel that a few years back the general level of knowledge on hairloss(solutions) on this forum was much higher than it is now. So much information is getting buried in old threads because people start new ones about the same topic. I think it is mainly the problem of a lack of moderation alongside with people leaving and new people replacing them.

I'm actually kind of pissed that the info on CB-03-01 was barely ever in the spotlight on these forums for the past few years. Breezula was often discussed, but more as a future solution (5 more years...). I only recently found out that people have already been using it effectively for nearly 3 years, for nearly the same price as Trinov....

It is absolutely crazy to think that there is actually a sideless alternative to Fina out there with nearly the same effectiveness, while people here are focusing on 'natural' solutions that have been tried countless times on these forums throughout the years with no consistent evidence of effectiveness.

Pelimorfo and LongWayHome like this.