Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Fastfuse

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed so far the most superior and faster results come from people who have blonde straight hair? Check it out. I am not saying it doesn’t work for other hair types too but it seems that white guys with blonde hair have better chances to fully recover within a year .

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but in this particular case we can't rule out he's a minoxidil super responder. Minoxidil is known to cause such an incredible regrowth on some people. In your case, we know it's mostly needling because you didnt respond in the past. But in this case, who knows which variable was stronger for regrowth.

i did use minoxidil before...

"May i give some more experience from my history of hairloss.

I'm 26 and started to see losing ground in 2014 ...like most uninformed people I went to the drugstore and bought Regaine(minoxidil)...but it only helps to maintain my hair or it didn't ..I don't know I still had good hair and thought minoxidil maybe does more damage than it could help me ...so I dropped it 2 years ago...after that I got very hard shedding and I losing ground until sommer... original hairline is still there but I still had heavy sheed and my headskin was visible from every angle...

So I shaved my head because I thought I can live with it...but I couldn't..and started to search in the internet and landed on the dermaroller thread here..

So the point of the story is, my hair is now good as years ago...and without dermaroller it would not be that successful. Minoxidil alone only helped to maintain for me and didn't not thicken up hair dermaroller + minoxidil ( in my opinion)

Last : I also noticed way less sheeding since I started to roll."

posted this some posts after my mainpost here..greetings:)

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May i give some more experience from my history of hairloss.

I'm 26 and started to see losing ground in 2014 ...like most uninformed people I went to the drugstore and bought Regaine(minoxidil)...but it only helps to maintain my hair or it didn't ..I don't know I still had good hair and thought minoxidil maybe does more damage than it could help me ...so I dropped it 2 years ago...after that I got very hard shedding and I losing ground until sommer... original hairline is still there but I still had heavy sheed and my headskin was visible from every angle...

So I shaved my head because I thought I can live with it...but I couldn't..and started to search in the internet and landed on the dermaroller thread here..

So the point of the story is, my hair is now good as years ago...and without dermaroller it would not be that successful. Minoxidil alone only helped to maintain for me and didn't not thicken up hair dermaroller + minoxidil ( in my opinion)

Last : I also noticed way less sheeding since I started to roll.

Yes, but in this particular case we can't rule out he's a minoxidil super responder. Minoxidil is known to cause such an incredible regrowth on some people. In your case, we know it's mostly needling because you didnt respond in the past. But in this case, who knows which variable was stronger for regrowth.

@ToLGuy - see @Ludachris Batbak's quote above. You may have missed it.

He used Minoxidil previously - though only seemed to maintain for him, not re-grow. He asserts that the variable of needling is a difference maker.

EDIT: Whoops, he replied above with similar comments :) You can ignore mine :)

Last edited:

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ludachris Batbak - When you started needling again in early September, did you also start up Minoxidil at that exact same time I assume? Your experience with Min is similar to mine. I used it for ~18 months very consistently, with no re-growth to speak of. I think it helped to maintain, but I dropped it. Only to experience (of course) lots of shedding. So I have started needling in line with Minoxidil again.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed so far the most superior and faster results come from people who have blonde straight hair? Check it out. I am not saying it doesn’t work for other hair types too but it seems that white guys with blonde hair have better chances to fully recover within a year .
I noticed this regeneration in fair haired and i also noted over my life friends and people i met with blonde hair all seem to loose some hairline and rather quick hair loss also seemed more aggressive in my blonde pot smoking friends

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ToLGuy - see @Ludachris Batbak's quote above. You may have missed it.

He used Minoxidil previously - though only seemed to maintain for him, not re-grow. He asserts that the variable of needling is a difference maker.

EDIT: Whoops, he replied above with similar comments :) You can ignore mine :)

I totally missed that post, my bad.
Then yeah, those are LEGENDARY results. I'd say they are on par with the case of the OP (reddit guy), if not superior.
Amazing!

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gave it a shot few hours ago, since i don't have a dermapen or roller yet, i thought i'd try with a tiny injection needle, go at it military style.
Did about 5 1mm holes before my hand started shaking and my eyes watering. Scalp skin seems way more sensitive then i thought

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ludachris Batbak - When you started needling again in early September, did you also start up Minoxidil at that exact same time I assume? Your experience with Min is similar to mine. I used it for ~18 months very consistently, with no re-growth to speak of. I think it helped to maintain, but I dropped it. Only to experience (of course) lots of shedding. So I have started needling in line with Minoxidil again.

Started 1 week ealier with minoxidil - meantime i saw the india study and bought a dermaroller... but i cant post any of those pics, maybe privat..had big blood spots with the dermaroller ( Never saw blood with the dermapen until i would press it deep for a long time on the same space)

and this is information is maybe interesting too:

Last session i changed to 36 catridges and got way more skinflakes and it was less painful so i changed my pen to 2mm... but i doubt these both changes are necessary.

Last edited:

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed this regeneration in fair haired and i also noted over my life friends and people i met with blonde hair all seem to loose some hairline and rather quick hair loss also seemed more aggressive in my blonde pot smoking friends
My younger brother was NW6 by the time he was 20 and he had a similar kind of hair. His hair loss started a year before mine did. Meanwhile, 4 years later I'm still at NW3 with dark hair. Dunno if that really plays a part.

Last edited:

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool. Biotin does thicken my hair, not sure what the optimal dose is. I upped it till 5000mcg and recently 7000mcg and it's doing a nice effect.

Does the skin get to heal enough in 24 hours before rolling again, or not completely but you still do it?
How long have you been needling for?
How painful is a 2mm roller?
Where is your thread?
  • I would say rolling for absorption is not so aggressive. There is redness and some blood-spots at times but nothing major. I don't know if it's long enough to heal to be honest. I haven't noticed any problems. My thought would be that the derma-roller is less precise than the dermapen for instance so you're maybe hitting different spots each time unless you roll very intensely and really cover the scalp so maybe that helps healing (just a theory).
  • With a proper derma-roller just since late November I think. Before it was one with the disc not the proper needles
  • The beauty of the derma-roller is that you can roll as lightly or heavily as you want. So if it's painful you can go easier. I did find it sore the first couple of times. Now I don't notice much difference between 1.5 and 2.0 to be honest.
  • I will post a link.
Edit: Here's the link to my thread -
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-on-two-of-the-big-three.114639/#post-1711661

Last edited:

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally missed that post, my bad.
Then yeah, those are LEGENDARY results. I'd say they are on par with the case of the OP (reddit guy), if not superior.
Amazing!
My man, I forgot about that post too. Wasn't as excited for a sec there.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My younger brother was NW6 by the time he was 20 and he has a similar kind of hair. His hair loss started a year before mine did. Meanwhile, 4 years later I'm still at NW3 with dark hair. Dunno if that really plays a part.

Is your brother planning to try this out?

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My younger brother was NW6 by the time he was 20 and he has a similar kind of hair. His hair loss started a year before mine did. Meanwhile, 4 years later I'm still at NW3 with dark hair. Dunno if that really plays a part.
my dads 80years old a norward 2 instead of being grey he went from red to blonde lol genes are random

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's f*****g weird, haha. Genes are random indeed, glad I was lucky enough to get a slow *** hair loss.
I been rocking a owen wilson comb over hair style for 20 years now slow hairloss sucks as every one thinks im a full head even partners and i know im a fraud ironically if hair loss were cured first thing id do is buzz my head lol

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I been rocking a owen wilson comb over hair style for 20 years now slow hairloss sucks as every one thinks im a full head even partners and i know im a fraud ironically if hair loss were cured first thing id do is buzz my head lol
Same, man. I personally don't hide it, but I'd 100% buzz my head if I was cured, just to watch it grow again at its fullest and thickest. Kinda giving a big ole 'f*** you' to hair loss, haha.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same, man. I personally don't hide it, but I'd 100% buzz my head if I was cured, just to watch it grow again at its fullest and thickest. Kinda giving a big ole 'f*** you' to hair loss, haha.

Yea wouldn't keep it buzzed just few victory laps around the prison then wear my hair up and spiked with a f*** tone of gel .

could get a transplant and do that now but VAT tax was insane it doubled the price.

tho if needling gives me half a inch and maintenance il be happy defo got 90% drop in shed im sure of it .tho still think this is snake oil witch craft and could be wishful thinking still

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea wouldn't keep it buzzed just few victory laps around the prison then wear my hair up and spiked with a f*** tone of gel .

could get a transplant and do that now but VAT tax was insane it doubled the price.

tho if needling gives me half a inch and maintenance il be happy defo got 90% drop in shed im sure of it .tho still think this is snake oil witch craft and could be wishful thinking still
Time will confirm it for you, but this is definitely no snake oil.
Hope you can get that ½ inch back at least, man.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have we got any evidence that 2youngtoretire, kitedude and all the other "success stories" have mantained their gains?
Also are they still regrowing hair? It would be kinda funny if they went from NW4 in their 20s to NW2 in their 40s.

I'm not gonna lie, so far microneedling looks like the most promising treatment we've ever had.
If you could mantain your gains forever, and also keep regrowing hair without hitting a "cap" that would be insane.

The only reason finasteride and min are not fullblown cures, is because most people regrow a bit of hair and then hit a cap, and after a while they slowly start losing their gains.