Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

aa18

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's actually a total of 8 months. Like I keep saying, but the delusion runs strong in this thread.

The more you roll, the more your hair grows is literally not how the theoretical basis of this works.

Why did you keep rolling for 8 months if this is not how the theoretical basis of this works? Or did you not know the theoretical basis at the time you started, but for some reason decided to find out after 8 months?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's actually a total of 8 months. Like I keep saying, but the delusion runs strong in this thread.

The more you roll, the more your hair grows is literally not how the theoretical basis of this works.

Three months of consistent dermarolling, with no real results 8 months later doesn't mean that if you kept going for 4 or 5 that suddenly you'd start seeing results. It means that in three months of rolling, amounting to like 24 sessions, not a f*****g thing of worthwhile note happened. In other words: It. Didn't. Work.

It really is that simple, and I'll be back here in one year's time to this thread to see how many of you have piped the f*** down because 90% of you won't see any worthwhile improvement.

I'm not saying this to blackpill or dissaude anyone from trying it: But get a f*****g grip you guys. This is very unlikely to cure you.

Yo0 juz n33d to kEep aT it BRUH

Lol, now you say you did it for 8 months while in older posts you clearly claimed you did it for 3.5 months. Are you that desperate in order to try to win an argument? Hurry up and delete your older posts, so no one can use them against your

Also, great that you keep ignoring our responses in which we destroy your arguments. You keep babbling them again and again and again. You are funny, pal. Just don't overdo it, or you'll become boring pretty soon.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you keep rolling for 8 months if this is not how the theoretical basis of this works? Or did you not know the theoretical basis at the time you started, but for some reason decided to find out after 8 months?
He didn't. He is just lying. In previous posts he clearly states he did it for 3.5 months.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He clearly only did it for 3 months, which is nothing. Like I said earlier, since he's on finasteride, I would imagine he already has a decent amount of hair and only tried it on his temples, which is the hardest part to recover. He did get vellus hair though, so it's not like he didn't get anything out of it.

And that type of hair obviously need stimulation since they're really weak. They aren't just magically going to grow like normal hair. By needling consistently you will increase the blood circulation, which will help them grow. This is just what I think.

Last edited:

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My crown after 7 weeks needling

Very hard to see any improvement if at all, the more I look the more I can see something tho

what do people think?

Looks to me like slightly more consistent coverage of the crown. Maybe not from any new growth of course, but what is there looks to be benefiting from the needling IMO.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently looking for a Dermapen to buy and I was wondering if it mattered which one I got. Currently thinking of buying the 35 euro Dermapen from TBHP which you can find on Amazon.de.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently looking for a Dermapen to buy and I was wondering if it mattered which one I got. Currently thinking of buying the 35 euro Dermapen from TBHP which you can find on Amazon.de.

I bought that one on Amazon.ca - a couple others on this thread have the same one as well. I've only used it once - but it seems like a quality pen for the money. You should also pickup refill cartridges by the same manufacturer while you're at it.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are any of you guys not worried about the potential damage caused by the microtearing of your skin?

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone here asked if there are more of us who are doing it without min. There are - me. Only 3 sessions in, around 1.75 mm, hurts like a mofo, I would scream @ 2 mm. Too early to tell anything, but I took baseline pics, so well se in 3-6 months.

Btw I used hairegen for 1.5 years, nothing noticeable. At least it didnt lose ground with it.

Reggie Perrin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I have been a bit of lurker on the forum and this particular thread for a while. Was really looking at finding out more about hair transplants, but then I saw this thread and have been following it for a while. I figured i hadn't got anything to lose if this works or not. it would be cheaper than a transplant.

Finally decided to get the Dr Pen Ultima A6. Did my first session tonight on 1.5mm. It was painful, but then I guess beauty is pain. I suppose you get used to it? Anyway I have taken some baseline pictures. If i get some results over the next few months I will post them I keep my hair short so should have same haircut and will take photos in the same room. I am starting to take Min.

good luck everyone doing this.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I have been a bit of lurker on the forum and this particular thread for a while. Was really looking at finding out more about hair transplants, but then I saw this thread and have been following it for a while. I figured i hadn't got anything to lose if this works or not. it would be cheaper than a transplant.

Finally decided to get the Dr Pen Ultima A6. Did my first session tonight on 1.5mm. It was painful, but then I guess beauty is pain. I suppose you get used to it? Anyway I have taken some baseline pictures. If i get some results over the next few months I will post them I keep my hair short so should have same haircut and will take photos in the same room. I am starting to take Min.

Here is some motivation

Take the pain with the good. A beautiful pain.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, now you say you did it for 8 months while in older posts you clearly claimed you did it for 3.5 months. Are you that desperate in order to try to win an argument? Hurry up and delete your older posts, so no one can use them against your

Also, great that you keep ignoring our responses in which we destroy your arguments. You keep babbling them again and again and again. You are funny, pal. Just don't overdo it, or you'll become boring pretty soon.

Holy f*****g sh*t are you people idiots.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good luck!

HairOnTheEdge

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you use a pen or roller? With min or without? Just curious because I'm using derminator electric pen without min and want to see what to expect in 8 months. You saw no results at all or was it just a little bit and not worth it? Thanks.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude stop being bitter. We understand you are like a perpetually depressed NW3-4cel who can barely maintain WITH drugs lol

Obviously dermaneedling won't work for you man. It's best to just get a hairpiece or something in your situation.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on now... Cut him some slack. He's not rocking it Jake Gyllenhaal style after THREE AND A HALF months of needling. Put yourself in his place and tell me you'd react differently.

He’s being a dick. So no.

I said it on another post yesterday. The WORST people on these forums are people that spoil other people’s hope.

f*** him/her. The little b**ch can eat sack of balls for all I care.

I wish we could search the thread and select which users to ignore. Now there’s a good idea! Imagine if I coujd come here and just read the posts from people actually contributing :p