ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
They see me rollin, the haytin...

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does the irritation after needling last?
Some people have mentioned up to 5 days, but 2-3 days is the general consensus after a good session.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
For reference here is my hair wet, 3 dermapen sessions, not expecting miracles but some growth would be good. Im also on 0.5mg dutasteride EOD and 10mg oral minoxidil. https://imgur.com/ByKHFpu

I have a near slick bald patch on the left side which seems to be my most worrsyome part of my head, i hope dermastamping can help that.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For reference here is my hair wet, 3 dermapen sessions, not expecting miracles but some growth would be good. Im also on 0.5mg dutasteride EOD and 10mg oral minoxidil. https://imgur.com/ByKHFpu

I have a near slick bald patch on the left side which seems to be my most worrsyome part of my head, i hope dermastamping can help that.

How long have you been on dutasteride? Either way you should be able to recover that. Doesn't look too bad yet.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another NW7 person who used Min+Derma

View attachment 106485

View attachment 106486

Save this result in particular on your computer. When you procrastinate or worry about pain the next time you are supposed to dermaroll just look at this results and f*****g do it!
Because it cannot get better than this. He regrew on shinny, completely bald head.

so what is the best regimen if you think hairs never die? aside from minoxidil and finasteride and duta?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did that negative image thing with my own progress pics. Pretty cool tbh.

Attachments

• 154456721725606869.png
    154456721725606869.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 734

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The big effort for me is to apply Minoxidil two times a day. This sh*t is giving me headaches and you have to wait to style your hair. Using a dermapen once a week is a relief next to this.

It was a hassle for me with the minoxidil, glad I switched back to the foam.

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Great stuff, guys!

The more I read through this topic, the more I realise what a shame it was that the Admin sh*t the bed and locked the original dermarolling topic from years back. I know they were just trying to cover their asses but they were way too heavy-handed. By burying the topic, we've possibly missed out on years of new people trying this out, documenting their progress with various different methods, tools and combinations. Quite criminal, really.

Instead we've just had years of bullshit waffle about Italian lotions and Japanese technology that is perpetually just...five...years...away...:D

Anyway, never mind. Can't be helped now.

Keep on rollin', brothers!

Oh, and for anybody just starting....BASELINE PICS - YOU MUST TAKE THEM!

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, I'm still very sceptical. I keep imagining things like, in reality they are all taking finasteride, or they are paid by a cartel of electrodynamic needling devices cartel. I still have this feeling it will not work on me. I will only fully believe it works if hair regrows on my own head.