UT-34 SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR DEGRADER (SARD) GroupBuy Info

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool have you considered using a mesotherapy gun to inject the ARV-100 into the scalp? This could be done maybe 1x per week and would be able to deliver much more of the drug than any other means of application.
The only issues are creating a sterile injectable solution that is not damaging to the tissues it’s injected in (so no alcohol)
No I won't. I just use DMSO to dissolve ARV-110 and apply it just after a wounding session at 7 days mark. I think it could be done though also I don't have the equpment to sterilise oil based vehicles.I may stop using ARV soon because it inferrers with my 14 day wounding protocol. That's the reason I wanted UT-34 so bad. I will use a new protocol with UT that can't be done easily with ARV. And because consistency is part of a successful protocol, it's better to adopt something I wont't fear to do twice as much.

ricky76

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi newbie here Could this potentially be a good maintenance plan if it works stacked along side finasterside?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
An addition to a topical cocktail including Duta is what I am planning to use it with.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The scam lab that is selling this stuff and other powders is closing for one month to celebrate their annual sales which went particularly well this year. For the occasion, they expect a "Wolf of Wall Street" type of party in Wuhan with champagnes and bikini hooters behind the great wall of China.

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me share something with you:

if you have a Low budget: RU + E3 topical. Continue finasteride and OM if you are using those. Big 3 is not an option. Microneedlling with minoxidil

A Medium budget: RU higher dosage + Latan + E3 higher dosage topical for regrowth. Duta and OM oral. Add SMI oral if it fits your budget. UT is more affordable than ARV at the correct dose. So I believe it fits in here as a SARD. If you use minoxidil, add tretinoin to accelerate its effect. Buy a D2 with 12 needle heads, it's worse it.

Higher budget: Keep using what you have. Try to experiment with more "exotic" topicals that have high potential (UT, WAY).: Go for expensive stuff at the right dosage. Don't try to cut corners. keep using some proven stuff that don't clash with what you are experimenting with. Have a no regret mindset on what you are trying to achieve.

For all the above, use the right vehicle. Avoid too much DMSO and PG. DMI and Transcutol are much better for the skin. Get a .001g scale or a .0001g one if you can afford it for your topicals and making pills yourself.

Join the discord servers to save with GB. The person organizing them will make zero profit as the merchant will be the one taking your money directly. So try to be nice to them for the efforts their voluntary help to organise things. Ask questions to others. Make up your own judgement based on what you are ready to invest and what you learn.

Try to eat healthy (no sugar), take your vitamins and drink lots of water. Brussels sprouts optional :)
Perhaps not the right thread, but thoughts on topical finasteride vs topical RU?

Also a problem with microneedling while using topical is the increased absorbtion. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of all topicals? Especially E3/RU

I want to try topical finasteride, but I'd have to stop using my D2, not sure if it's worth it

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps not the right thread, but thoughts on topical finasteride vs topical RU?
Nothing special about those and topical have good results especially if you are sensible to oral Fina and you want to use an AA without doing hrt. RU is weak but some people have sides even on this, so start slow and raise the dosage over 8 weeks to stop/reduce shedding and miniaturisation. You can use either one or both in combo as one is AA the other 5AR inhibitor. I would recommend starting with Fina and see how it pans out. Usually for more aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia you will want to add RU. Or if you have sides with finasteride (which is unusual), RU may be a good solution by itself.
Also a problem with microneedling while using topical is the increased absorbtion. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of all topicals? Especially E3/RU
At the dosage we go for, not necessarily. If you observe sides then skip the day you wound your scalp. superficial scaring takes hours to happen so the next day, it is going to be almost the same as no wounding in terms of absorption.
I want to try topical finasteride, but I'd have to stop using my D2, not sure if it's worth it
No, for the same reason as what I just wrote. Don't stop microneedling. Just skip the wounding day to apply topical. A day in the 14 day protocol without applying topical is not significant enough to give a reason to stop wounding. That wouldn't justify taking oral Fina that same day neither.

Last edited:

Big A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys! Been following here since the start. How is it going so far? How does the body and the hair react? Any side effects noticeable?
Excited for how its going so far.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for asking. We will share information in due time. People have invested in the gb to get early results and we don't encourage early leaks. If you wanted to learn more earlier, you should have joined the gb.

Big A

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't afford it last year as im just finishing my studies. But I am very interested for the future ones. Just hope to get some updates how you guys are doing. Thanks for putting in the effort!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you leak it? Why wouldn't you share with other people?
Because it would be premature. Sometimes people think they are getting results after one week. It takes many months to get a somewhat accurate picture.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it would be premature. Sometimes people think they are getting results after one week. It takes many months to get a somewhat accurate picture.

This. I also wouldn't want anyone running around the forum after 2 weeks saying it doesn't work. I hope the people in the GB give it a try for at least 3-4 months before confidently sharing any results.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck to all of you testing it, maybe the most promising MOA but its going to be difficult to determine the right dosage and frequency.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Small update:

There are now exactly 40 people who purchased UT-34.
19 people have started dosing and the doses range from 0.1 - 0.5% and the majority of users have been dosing for about 2-3 weeks now.

No one has reported any side effects as of yet.

Whilst some users have mentioned some changes in shedding, it's way to early to determine efficacy.

We've also purity tested UT-34 which came back at 99.2% purity. We got our UT-34 synthesised from Wuhan Pharm (China) and tested in America.

1644068490965.png

Attachments

• 2200MICH.816A_UT-34CAS-_2168525-92-4.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Small update:

There are now exactly 40 people who purchased UT-34.
19 people have started dosing and the doses range from 0.1 - 0.5% and the majority of users have been dosing for about 2-3 weeks now.

No one has reported any side effects as of yet.

Whilst some users have mentioned some changes in shedding, it's way to early to determine efficacy.

We've also purity tested UT-34 which came back at 99.2% purity. We got our UT-34 synthesised from Wuhan Pharm (China) and tested at NuMega in California, USA.

View attachment 175819
Thanks so much for the update!