UT-34 SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR DEGRADER (SARD) GroupBuy Info

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a group buy happening for UT-34. If you don't know what is UT-34, it's a SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR DEGRADER. Some folks have been trying ARV-110 (including myself) and so far not much as been reported with demonstrable results. The concern many people have with ARV-110, is related to its molecular weight. With ~860Da, can it cross the skin barrier and even hit the hair follicles at all. It doesn't matter if it's the #`1 AA on the planet, it won't matter if it doesn't get thru the skin; even by doing microneedling or using more DMSO in the vehicle (something that I wouldn't personally recommend). There are plenty of variables with ARV-100 that makes it a difficult solution to work with. One other important issue is the lack of studies to provide a reasonable certitude on the dosage. We have foks who used it at low dose. I used it at higher dose, still nothing after a few months. In theory we would need to wait 6 months for results but the first 3 months should have given us sign that it is working. Anyway, the jury is still out there for ARV-110...

UT-34 on the other hand is half the molecular weight of ARV-110 and below the magic number of 500Da, which qualifies it for a good topical candidate. There has been studies and reports providing guidance on the dosage too. It's a more studied drug than ARV-110. And it's more potent than ASC-J9. For those of you who have been on this forum long enough, there were discussions and experiments running with ASC-J9. I used it last year for a few months in a period that allowed me to determine his efficacy in isolation. This is one of the two compounds that I experienced significant growth on the temples with (the other is SAG but frankly I was a bit crazy to use that one looking back at the risks it presented.) That was not at the same time anyway. As you know, temples are a b*tch to grow anything on so I loved this SARD. Why did I stop using ASC-J9 if it worked? Mainly because it's a yellow powder so it's not hard to imagine that the hair and the scalp and the clothes and the bedsheets and everything you come in contact with will become stained with yellow. The stain is so resistant that 20 shampoos later, it didn't get rid of the awful color on my skin. I had to throw clothes away. What's the point of having hair if you need to hide them with a cap or a hat because of the color of your scalp? I wanted badly to find a replacement and UT-155 was a possibility. with a white powder However, UT-34 is even better now and yes, it's a white powder too, so no issues with the stains. And it's now available for a group buy!

The minimum quantity is still too high to let me purchase it individually. Used at .1% daily, a 6 month supply will cost you $500 + shipping per peep. Again, it's available now and 500mg will be shipped to you directly with your choice of courrier. We all trust this supplier and tests can be provided to verify the purity of the compound. The reputation of the lab is above any concerns and you won't have issues that some of you brought up when dealing with incompetent vendors.

For the first batch, we have limited slots on this group buy because of the current availability and it's almost the end of the year, with all the holidays and so need to close this deal by Nov. 26 to have it shipped early December to you directly. We have a few people already onboarded and the total number of slots is only 20. I expect the remaining slots to be sold out quickly by those who understand the potential of this compound.

If you are committed to stop your hair loss and serious about joining this group buy, please DM me and I'll add you to the Discord channel. There you can get more info from other folks in the channel too and a link has been created with a countdown to pay the merchant directly and provide your address. Again, deadline is Nov. 26. Hopefully we can see you on Discord soon.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ARV-110 has a large molecular weight of 812 Daltons so DMSO or microneedling will be required for topical absorption, but the large weight also helps to limit systemic absorption.
I mean, prior to purchase, that molecular weight was barely mentioned, and even at that, in a slightly positive light. Suddenly it sounds to be one of the key issues.

I do realize I'm barely contributing here but these random groupbuys are getting outta hand. I mean if you've got the money by all means but I hope the average desperate mf doesn't get hyped onboard with their savings.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are using ridiculously low doses of ARV due to cost and fear of side effects, so I'm not surprised it's not working for anyone. I was going to use a higher dose but I can't be bothered with topicals anymore. UT or ARV should work when used daily at a high enough dose. I had the same experience as John with ASC-J9. It worked better than any other anti - androgen but the staining is unbearable. It is a neon yellow that gets on everything. Similarly to ARV, others used ASC with no results. John and I used 10x the dose that those people used and it worked. You can't be a penny pincher if you want hair.
As you can imagine from our past experiment experiences, I am at 10x what people are using for ARV. 5mg daily. No sign of anything post 2 month mark. I appreciate you adding some credibility to this thread though. Thanks for being an inspiration.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, prior to purchase, that molecular weight was barely mentioned, and even at that, in a slightly positive light. Suddenly it sounds to be one of the key issues.

I do realize I'm barely contributing here but these random groupbuys are getting outta hand. I mean if you've got the money by all means but I hope the average desperate mf doesn't get hyped onboard with their savings.

No one forces you to use your retirement savings to buy this. It's only if you want to keep your remaining hair and don't know what else to do if everything you tried so far hasn't work. I am very excited about UT-34 as the perfect AA with the best vehicle to date.

Saving your hair in 2021-2022 will require more than using your castor oil treatment.

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
No one forces you to use your retirement savings to buy this. It's only if you want to keep your remaining hair and don't know what else to do if everything you tried so far hasn't work. I am very excited about UT-34 as the perfect AA with the best vehicle to date.

Saving your hair in 2021-2022 will require more than using your castor oil treatment.
How huge molecular weight is "the perfect AA"?

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! How is the castor oil treatment doing? Lol.
Grabbed this on time before you deleted it (wasnt fast enough to get the insults tho). Beard and soul patch are filling in nicely actually, no need for minoxidil commitment and the subsequent shed and dependency either. (hope this helps anyone less insecure and jumpy, just scrolling thru for info)

As for the rest of the attempted personal attacks that you re-wrote then deleted, (which I get.. they make you look bad when you're about to handle others' money and run a groupbuy), I'll answer them regardless.

If you just bothered for a sec to read the nickname you'd know that's a famous actor, and a huge icon of baldness. Or if you just read my signature below the post, no need to google anyone, you'd know my status. 22, Male, Norwood 2.5.

Now I could also just jab at you back and assume that's something like a painting of you in the picture, which if true then rest assured the fight there is pointless as well my guy lol but I was merely here to point out these group buys and their organizers are getting crazy, which all of this just proved.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Grabbed this on time before you deleted it (wasnt fast enough to get the insults tho). Beard and soul patch are filling in nicely actually, no need for minoxidil commitment and the subsequent shed and dependency either. (hope this helps anyone less insecure and jumpy, just scrolling thru for info)

As for the rest of the attempted personal attacks that you re-wrote then deleted, (which I get.. they make you look bad when you're about to handle others' money and run a groupbuy), I'll answer them regardless.

If you just bothered for a sec to read the nickname you'd know that's a famous actor, and a huge icon of baldness. Or if you just read my signature below the post, no need to google anyone, you'd know my status. 22, Male, Norwood 2.5.

Now I could also just jab at you back and assume that's something like a painting of you in the picture, which if true then rest assured the fight there is pointless as well my guy lol but I was merely here to point out these group buys and their organizers are getting crazy, which all of this just proved.
I am not handling any money, just sharing a GB with a reputable merchant. I really don't care who you are and your status. That's irrelevant to hair loss. I removed my previous posts, because what's the point of telling you something you already know.

EDIT: I am still sorry to hear you are a NW2.5 at 22. If you are famous because you are bald then what are you wasting your time on a hair loss forum for? Just stay famous as you are.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@pegasus2, I have all my money on you to find the cure. I will give you 5 more years.........................................

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am glad I I am still trying WAY as I wanted to run it with a higher dosage just to make sure. I have 6 month supply at 10mg a day.

Everything is doomed and garbage from the start for most people cutting the dose because they are afraid of sides or just simply hoping they can save money.

I am going to do UT-34 with or without the GB, I am not making profit on anything.

And keep eating brussels sprouts to grow your hair. Lol

The Owl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, so WAY isn’t worth the hype? And here I was waiting for the chance for another GB to jump on the WAY and ARV-110 train..

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
these statements from @pegasus2 and @John Difool in the public UT-34 discord are literally happening at the same time they proclaim their "transparency" about WAY and ARV here

anyone can go back to the HairLossTalk.com post and see none of this uncertainty being discussed at any point or in any of the replies: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...arv-110-protac-way-200070-erb-agonist.134445/

View attachment 172823View attachment 172844
View attachment 172866
You're acting as if they haven't bought these things themselves and suckered others getting into it for what exactly? They've bought more of these things than almost any, if not all others members. Obviously they believe(d) they have (had) a chance of working when they're investing so much into them.

It's easy to post statements months post GB when things aren't panning out as expected.

I get that you don't like eachother but stop the vendetta, it's not befit of adults. No one is winning here.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
there's plenty of possible motivations to manipulate what information people here are seeing. Here's just one example:

@John Difool doesn't think ARV works anymore (that's fine, of course)...
but he's happy to resell his supply to unsuspecting HairLossTalk.com members before word gets out (that's unethical, of course)...

and their overall policy is to strictly prevent any of this information from getting out (people like @FollicleGuardian are supermods so you'll get banned everywhere)

These things can definitely hurt real people, I think it needs some sunlight disinfection
View attachment 172871
View attachment 172873
First point is fair, though I'd want to see more context to make judgement. A number of people have actually noted stopping/great reduction of shedding on ARV, so it's not useless for that application it seems. John seems to be looking for regrowth.

Second point is not, that policy is only starting now because numerous people are joining groups for new buys and when it comes down to buy only 2 out of 74 actually ended up buying. This is only in place to encourage people to actually participate or else these buys and trials have no future.