Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn’t give two fks who he is.
1637787118454.png

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never heard of these. Why would I put on my head a compound that as far as I'm concerned has 0 studies? Sounds like a scam if you ask me.
No one is forcing you to get yourself educated on things that are out there to deal with your hair loss. Stay ignorant, keep balding and please don't reply to emails you receive with gigantic penis gains. Those are the scammers.

As for calling this group buy a scam without bothering reading what I wrote above to refute this stupid claim. There is no profit made on this. I have 1,000 posts on the forum to prove my credibitly aa a member of this community and I am not working for the Chinese lab selling the compound in disguise.

It looks like we have almost reached the number of people on this group buy anyway, so I will be better off this thread as soon as it's over, instead of replying to paranoid and ignorant people who think that all I am after is their money.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks, with all the detractors we had coming on this thread trying to slam this effort, we still managed to meet the GB moq. Everyone paid the vendor to meet this requirement.

The deadline to close it is tomorrow and we will stick to that deadline for those of you who want to reconsider and join us. We have on the server some amazing folks who are really knowledgeable about the potential of this compound. This is very exciting.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Chinese guys/gals on Discord will send you Way, arv eventually. It took a couple of tries & extra month.
As far as getting hot & bothered by these two compounds & then throwing shade in the next breath it’s all rather silly. One has to experiment. In the end we do our own thing. Now it’s UT. There are these scientific reasons it MAY work & probably just as many it won’t work. In the end it’s going to be blind luck when somebody figures it out… so don’t hate the playa… hate the game..

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Chinese guys/gals on Discord will send you Way, arv eventually. It took a couple of tries & extra month.
As far as getting hot & bothered by these two compounds & then throwing shade in the next breath it’s all rather silly. One has to experiment. In the end we do our own thing. Now it’s UT. There are these scientific reasons it MAY work & probably just as many it won’t work. In the end it’s going to be blind luck when somebody figures it out… so don’t hate the playa… hate the game..
Yeah people paying for doing expriment to find cure and some people here complain , i dont get it , they need to thank to the people that spend money and time on that.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you saying this? This is not how it works at all, far from it. I doubt that you ever tried anything so why speaking without any good or bad experience? It's is just your opinion and nothing more. You are making things up hoping to do what?
So many people pull words out of their arse to bash a community of folks who are really trying to get something better than the big 3. What is their motivation? How does that help people? This amazing negativity is what will cause this forum to ressemble what's happening now on r/tressless. Do we need another reddit?

Last edited:

alhambra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm seeing UT-34 has the same solubility in ethanol as it does in DMSO. Could a simple 90% aqueous ethanol solvent be sufficient as a topical vehicle for UT-34?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, UT-34 is a good candidate for an aqueous ethanol mix although you will need to dissolve it first in Ethanol then add your BAC or saline water since UT doesn't dissolve in water.

However a simple aqueous ethanol vehicle is not the most effective vehicle for topical application. You may want to add an agent before the water to your vehicle to improve intra-dermal retention in the scalp. Propylene Glycol or even better Transcutol are good candidates to add that fattiness texture. And finally a few drops of Tween 80 as an excipient to allow water and PG medium to mix well together.

Water is a very safe agent to add to your vehicle. However you can't overdo it because it's not great with absorption. At too high ratio, it will have a similar effect as pouring a glass of water on your head, and hoping the liquid enters your scalp. Humans are not made like Sponge Bob.

Last edited:

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool have you considered using a mesotherapy gun to inject the ARV-100 into the scalp? This could be done maybe 1x per week and would be able to deliver much more of the drug than any other means of application.
The only issues are creating a sterile injectable solution that is not damaging to the tissues it’s injected in (so no alcohol)

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grabbed this on time before you deleted it (wasnt fast enough to get the insults tho). Beard and soul patch are filling in nicely actually, no need for minoxidil commitment and the subsequent shed and dependency either. (hope this helps anyone less insecure and jumpy, just scrolling thru for info)

As for the rest of the attempted personal attacks that you re-wrote then deleted, (which I get.. they make you look bad when you're about to handle others' money and run a groupbuy), I'll answer them regardless.

If you just bothered for a sec to read the nickname you'd know that's a famous actor, and a huge icon of baldness. Or if you just read my signature below the post, no need to google anyone, you'd know my status. 22, Male, Norwood 2.5.

Now I could also just jab at you back and assume that's something like a painting of you in the picture, which if true then rest assured the fight there is pointless as well my guy lol but I was merely here to point out these group buys and their organizers are getting crazy, which all of this just proved.
What kind of clown are you? If you have nothing helpful to add why are you interfering?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool have you considered using a mesotherapy gun to inject the ARV-100 into the scalp? This could be done maybe 1x per week and would be able to deliver much more of the drug than any other means of application.
The only issues are creating a sterile injectable solution that is not damaging to the tissues it’s injected in (so no alcohol)
No I won't. I just use DMSO to dissolve ARV-110 and apply it just after a wounding session at 7 days mark. I think it could be done though also I don't have the equpment to sterilise oil based vehicles.I may stop using ARV soon because it inferrers with my 14 day wounding protocol. That's the reason I wanted UT-34 so bad. I will use a new protocol with UT that can't be done easily with ARV. And because consistency is part of a successful protocol, it's better to adopt something I wont't fear to do twice as much.

ricky76

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi newbie here Could this potentially be a good maintenance plan if it works stacked along side finasterside?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
An addition to a topical cocktail including Duta is what I am planning to use it with.