UT-34 SELECTIVE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR DEGRADER (SARD) GroupBuy Info

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there's plenty of possible motivations to manipulate what information people here are seeing. Here's just one example:

@John Difool doesn't think ARV works anymore (that's fine, of course)...
but he's happy to resell his supply to unsuspecting HairLossTalk.com members before word gets out (that's unethical, of course)...

and their overall policy is to strictly prevent any of this information from getting out (people like @FollicleGuardian are supermods so you'll get banned everywhere)

These things can definitely hurt real people, I think it needs some sunlight disinfection
View attachment 172871
View attachment 172873
Why put cropped pics with pieces of info without the rest, essentially with 0 context? That’s ridiculous tbh

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead be appreciative people are spending time and money trying to figure things out which will benefit the community as a whole.
Bro, they are doing this for themselves and, under threat of being banned, they've been instructed not to even share their results online. Not that they owe it to anyone to share their findings, but don't look at them as heroes who have to be "appreciated" haha.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, they are doing this for themselves and, under threat of being banned, they've been instructed not to even share their results online. Not that they owe it to anyone to share their findings, but don't look at them as heroes who have to be "appreciated" haha.
I've seen the full message, the context you're missing here (and this is the first time it's ever been done FYI) is that numerous people are joining groups and 1% is purchasing, leading to failed buys (not meeting MOQ). So to stimulate people to actually participate and make these buys possible this rule was proposed.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, my point wasn't that neither is working (I'm not in their group buy and have no idea). It was to scrutinize the evidence for yourself because I don't think you can assume you'll get a clear picture from the organizers given prior omissions

@pegasus2 and @John Difool were talking about how transparent they've been about ARV/WAY here while at the very same moment in time talking about they don't think they will work elsewhere...it's pretty duplicitous
So what if they made a profit?How is that a problem for you?The WAY is the only reason i registered although i was following the-forums for along time.How about if it worked?I bet you would still be spreading accusations.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just a side effect of the disorganization and lack of transparency - people are joining and lurking in every group because they don't want to be out of the loop on information when making a decision of whether to join a group buy, as they know they would be from seeing it happen.

this might be first time it's been "formally" announced, but the informal policy has definitely been to discourage sharing any information with people outside the group. Watch how fast you get banned if you do

It's not simply a coincidence that nobody on HairLossTalk.com has any idea of results from previous group buys
The reason being that you are responsible for it. Sorry folks for the screening to become harder. No one wants a loser like hmmmmmmmm on their server polluting their chat.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
We want to make sure we have results before sharing. If things work, everyone but hmmmmmmmm will know.

And how is this pumpkin seed oil working? Got any regrowth? Why don't you share your results?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me share something with you:

if you have a Low budget: RU + E3 topical. Continue finasteride and OM if you are using those. Big 3 is not an option. Microneedlling with minoxidil

A Medium budget: RU higher dosage + Latan + E3 higher dosage topical for regrowth. Duta and OM oral. Add SMI oral if it fits your budget. UT is more affordable than ARV at the correct dose. So I believe it fits in here as a SARD. If you use minoxidil, add tretinoin to accelerate its effect. Buy a D2 with 12 needle heads, it's worse it.

Higher budget: Keep using what you have. Try to experiment with more "exotic" topicals that have high potential (UT, WAY).: Go for expensive stuff at the right dosage. Don't try to cut corners. keep using some proven stuff that don't clash with what you are experimenting with. Have a no regret mindset on what you are trying to achieve.

For all the above, use the right vehicle. Avoid too much DMSO and PG. DMI and Transcutol are much better for the skin. Get a .001g scale or a .0001g one if you can afford it for your topicals and making pills yourself.

Join the discord servers to save with GB. The person organizing them will make zero profit as the merchant will be the one taking your money directly. So try to be nice to them for the efforts their voluntary help to organise things. Ask questions to others. Make up your own judgement based on what you are ready to invest and what you learn.

Try to eat healthy (no sugar), take your vitamins and drink lots of water. Brussels sprouts optional :)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got carried away after one of their discord members (IronDome) initiated a conversation with me under false pretences, and posted it in the UT-34 discord for some laughs.

It's okay to get angry. We are all on the edge with this decease that ruins our social life. What I don't understand is your decision to get invited on a GROUP BUY server if your objective wasn't to buy anything. Can't you just keep posting here instead?

There is a good reason to lock the GB servers. We ended up with 100 peeps on the UT one with people talking about their sides on saw palmetto in the chat, while we were trying to organize the GB for the quentity we need to order.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've deleted my other posts. They were much harsher than necessary to make some benign point about transparency issues.

My devil's advocate comments about possible financial motives (beyond pooling of resources to be able to buy chemicals) is clearly not what's happening - they're obviously just trying to grow some hair

Trying to straddle the line between being both a public and private group buy has no obvious formula.

I got carried away after one of their discord members (IronDome) initiated a conversation with me under false pretences, and posted it in the UT-34 discord for some laughs.
Appreciate this. Not sure what IronDome did but we don't take responsibility for anything he does lol (he's Roeysdomi)

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
They'll keep going until this sh*t is ''cured'', stop bitching when you don't even participate.
Instead be appreciative people are spending time and money trying to figure things out which will benefit the community as a whole.
What are you? The fking gatekeeper for untested Chinese chemicals. Relax you’re not even here a wet week.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
They'll keep going until this sh*t is ''cured'', stop bitching when you don't even participate.

What are you? The fking gatekeeper for untested Chinese chemicals. Relax you’re not even here a wet week.
1637597469893.png

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm frustrated, what I'm suposse to do with ARV, since it doesn't work because of the high molecular weight, is there any way to make it at least give a minimum result?

gman95

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm frustrated, what I'm suposse to do with ARV, since it doesn't work because of the high molecular weight, is there any way to make it at least give a minimum result?
whatever reason you decided to get ARV is still there. don't have to jump on every shiny new thing

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 Are you participating in this group buy?
If you're not and you're not interested in topical AA's, considering that WAY seems to not work as well, what are you using and/or focusing on right now?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, there is a way forward before killing each other with our hair loss problem:

If you have ARV ordered already (in GB because it's cheaper) and you committed to try it; just do that. No one is forcing you to stop. I will continue on ARV myself till I receive my UT. I chatted with another very knowledgeable member on Discord who is doing ARV and here is the way I'll use it based on his advices: Do the Follica protocol with microneedling (30m on D2 12 needles or less if you have a DP higher rpm.) Depth 0.75 without hair. if more hair 1.0mm The barrier you are trying to break on top of the wounding result is not that deep. Do this weekly and use your ARV solution at 0.5% (2ml) on your raw scalp (max dose, some folks are on .2 I believe). Use your fav vehicle which includes DMSO/DMI or try DMSO/Eth/PG (ratio 1:4:5) and replace PG with Transcutol if you can buy/afford it. Don't overdo the DMSO part as it is just used to dissolve the powder.You need to do that weekly so you can apply your ARV in the routine. ARV half life won't let you use the normal 14 day follica protocol as AR are coming back much faster than that. Weekly is a good compromise over daily needling.

If you are not on ARV and/or decided that the protocol above is too risky/heavy, and want to leverage this fantastic opportunity we got to obtain UT at the price we got, then jump on the GB. Keep doing your Follica protocol (fortnightly) without worrying to much if the molecules will cross the SC skin layer. The daily application of UT will cross the SC. We are not forcing people to switch off ARV. There are already enough people on ARV to provide their results in 6 months. UT seems less "risky" that way but it's up to you to decide after getting the info you need.

The GB is using a link to a very respectable merchant that I believe is used by the majority of users on Discord (It's not the Kane shop). I did a couple of lab tests on their goods when I started with them and they came back 98%. No one is making or should be making profit on GB and if someone did, their reputation would be destroyed. Everyone who has done a serious GB has a posted >100 on this forum. Not everyone has agreed with what they wrote but at least they are putting the energy to pull people together. Why this is not scam? You will deal with the merchant directly provide your shipping instructions and transacting the payment with your method of payment. No middle man. No one but the merchant is asking for $$$.

A UT-34 community will be set up to discuss vehicle, provide support to less experimented users, share hints and hopefully have a good time together.

I hope this helps.

Last edited: