Using Topical Dht Cream While On Finasteride Greatly Reduces Risk Of Penile Shrinkage Or Atrophy

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve read before that finasteride has a stacking effect in the blood, meaning that even low doses, when taken everyday, will “stack” in the bloodstream until it’s inhibiting the same amount of DHT as higher doses. finasteride takes 2-3 days to leave the body, so taking a small dose everyday would allow a surplus to continuously build in the blood. I could very well be wrong but this is something I’ve read about before.

maybe you could altern, and take your 0,25 mg every other day or even 3 times a week ?

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe you could altern, and take your 0,25 mg every other day or even 3 times a week ?

That would probably work, but I’ve read that it’s unhealthy to keep your hormones at inconsistent levels from day to day. Regardless, I think I’m done with finasteride at this point. I’ll be switching to seti soon.

EDIT: Actually I’m not sure how effective this would be, since 5ar takes quite awhile to regenerate. I doubt 1 day in between doses would be enough time for significant amounts of 5ar to replenish.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh great, trying to manage rubbing cream on your penis now? Dear lord please give us a cure SOON. We're having to rub cream on our penises to take medication!

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh great, trying to manage rubbing cream on your penis now? Dear lord please give us a cure SOON. We're having to rub cream on our penises to take medication!

Vs rubbing cream on your penis just for fun?

1200px-Kleenex-small-box.jpg

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That would probably work, but I’ve read that it’s unhealthy to keep your hormones at inconsistent levels from day to day. Regardless, I think I’m done with finasteride at this point. I’ll be switching to seti soon.

EDIT: Actually I’m not sure how effective this would be, since 5ar takes quite awhile to regenerate. I doubt 1 day in between doses would be enough time for significant amounts of 5ar to replenish.

yeah maybe 3 days in between each would be too much.. but maybe i'll try 0,25 mg every other day until something better comes out ! why not..

or until seti is less expensive because for me at 1mg or more a day its just too expensive... versus fina which is kinda cheap

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah maybe 3 days in between each would be too much.. but maybe i'll try 0,25 mg every other day until something better comes out ! why not..

or until seti is less expensive because for me at 1mg or more a day its just too expensive... versus fina which is kinda cheap

1g/day of Seti is around $200 per month, you wouldn’t pay that?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a college student with a part time job and make 12 000 $ + a year or so..

+ this is 2400 usd so in cad its approximatly 3000 $...

No i can't.. I would be ready to make a loan for a cure or a transplant is something comes out and cost like 10 000 $ ..

But i am not ready to get in dept for an experimental drug which maybe doesnt works for me..

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did make a thread a couple months ago asking about applying dht gel while being on finasteride, some members here told me it would be detrimental to my hair so I didn't do it but good to see that someone is doing it and having success on finasteride still.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wish there was an easy way to get liposomal dht cream that would be useful for so many people but does anyone know where to get dht cream you can pm me if you like just it would be a real life savor if someone knew

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on finasteride 1mg daily since 20th May 2017. Had sex and masturbated twice last night, woke up with crazy, borderline painful morning wood this morning.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you trying to say?

Expressing my anecdotal experience of extended finasteride use. I have residual concerns but I’m committed to this journey now and won’t be turning back. I love my hair.