Update On Prostaglandin Protocol. Officially An Alternative To Finasteride And Minoxidil.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like Allergan might have dropped Bimatoprost in favor of Latanoprost

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/18th-meeting-of-the-european-hair-research-society-ehrs/

Man 2g/day seti + latanoporst (pics below) would be really nice.

Keep in mind guys blocking PGD2 (seti) and using a growth stimulant (latanoprost, minoxidil, PGE2) have a synergistic effects

https://i.imgur.com/ZjnEK76.jpg

View attachment 88799
Hey, this can be done by using Retin-A/tretinoin (diminishes enzyme responsible for PGD2) and minoxidil (increases PGE2). I'm using a solution which has both. Shedding has somewhat decreased, but 3 days are a way less to comment anything bombastic.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, this can be done by using Retin-A/tretinoin (diminishes enzyme responsible for PGD2) and minoxidil (increases PGE2). I'm using a solution which has both. Shedding has somewhat decreased, but 3 days are a way less to comment anything bombastic.

minoxidil increase PGD2, and where do you see it increase PGE2?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It might have increased some PGD2 in this study but in general increases PGE2 more. In other studies, bimatoprost wasn't found to be anywhere as effective as minoxidil. You'll yourself have to find those studies though.

Never see any studies saying that.
And where do you see it increases Pge2 more than Pgd2?
All you're saying are your own beliefs and not facts.
Stick to the facts, stop making people believe false things.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, if the p values is greater than .05 then there is not statistical significance. So you can’t conclude min raises pgd2.
These growth factors (PGD2, PGE2, Cox, Wnt signaling etc) anyway have a little role to play when you've aggressive balding. They may help but aren't enough to Halt hair loss and provide significant regrowth.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These growth factors (PGD2, PGE2, Cox, Wnt signaling etc) anyway have a little role to play when you've aggressive balding. They may help but aren't enough to Halt hair loss and provide significant regrowth.

Wnt and Pgd2 are extremely important. Learn more about them, you will be surprised

Lol, if the p values is greater than .05 then there is not statistical significance. So you can’t conclude min raises pgd2.

This is exactly what this studies says : Bima decrease Pgd2 and minoxidil increase Pgd2. Or maybe they're wrong and you're right ? This study is maybe a whole lie ? Are you a hairloss research scientist?
P value only helps you to determine the significance of your results thanks to statistics. It doesn't say if what you're saying are absolutely true or false.

R_gesus

Reaction score
Wnt and Pgd2 are extremely important. Learn more about them, you will be surprised

This is exactly what this studies says : Bima decrease Pgd2 and minoxidil increase Pgd2. Or maybe they're wrong and you're right ? This study is maybe a whole lie ? Are you a hairloss research scientist?
P value only helps you to determine the significance of your results thanks to statistics. It doesn't say if what you're saying are absolutely true or false.
If you are going to quote studies at least learn basic statistics. If your p value is greater than .05 you reject the hypothesis, which in this case is that minoxidil increases pgd2. The study didn’t prove it does have this mechanism, and it didn’t prove it doesn’t either. It concluded that no statistical significance could be formed from their info. Learn the math behind studies before trying to cite them to others. I also never claimed the study was a lie, nor that I was a hair loss researcher. Its sad that you had to put words in my mouth to defend your obvious lack of technical understanding, and how to read scientific material.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, the study can have conflict of interest , since they are pushing the bima to be approve.

Fidelio

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone in this thread have any seti or pge2 theyre willing to sell me?? Looking for a plug. =)