Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "soull, post: 1913935, member: 137148"] quello che ho capito è che 3-4 anni per essere pronti. non che le sperimentazioni cliniche inizino tra 3-4 anni. [/ QUOTE]
Esatto infatti dicono tra 3- 4 anni la commercializzazione

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "NoMoney, post: 1913886, member: 143845"] Stemson inizierà le prove tra 3-4 anni. (Dichiarazione ufficiale) [/ QUOTE]
Veramente ti sbagli !!! 3-4 anni lo mettono sul mercato !! Che i problemi sono dovuti alla burocrazia ... solo per questo !

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "NoMoney, post: 1913923, member: 143845"] No, iniziano le prove tra 3-4 anni [/ QUOTE]
Ma non è assolutamente vero ... informati meglio

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "soull, post: 1913935, member: 137148"] quello che ho capito è che 3-4 anni per essere pronti. non che le sperimentazioni cliniche inizino tra 3-4 anni. [/ QUOTE]
Esatto si detto dal creatore nell ultime intervista !!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry. In 2020 you don't take a site offline to redesign it. You flip a config setting. Unless your domain name is hairlosstalk that is.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says regular maintenance though which you wouldn't say if the site was down for good.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that's even true, maybe not the Christmas part. . Why should you take the site offline? They are probably in the process of making some changes and what else could it be than preparing for an imminent commercialization, or at least announcing an imminent clinical trial. That would make sense in terms of time.
This forum is literally taken down every two days and I dont see anything changes

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
i thought he said at least 3-4 years for comercialization not for starting human trials, didnt they say human trials will start next year

I think what he meant was at least 3-4 years, probably more, before they first try it on a human scalp.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "pegasus2, post: 1914135, member: 126668"] Penso che quello che voleva dire fossero almeno 3-4 anni, probabilmente di più, prima che lo provassero per la prima volta su uno scalpo umano. [/ QUOTE]
quello che ho capito è che 3-4 anni per essere pronti. non che le sperimentazioni cliniche inizino tra 3-4 anni. [/ QUOTE]
Esatto si detto dal creatore nell ultime intervista !!

jxlegend

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember 6 years ago I thought to myself, as I was losing hair, "surely in five years there will be a cure, I will simply use minoxidil in the meantime", very glad for forums like this one, with 20+ years of "5 years away" to bring me to my senses.

My shame is posting "I will wait for a cure" online and potentially swaying other people to do the same.

If there is anyone reading this and considering waiting, take finasteride and save your hair.

That PFS? It's depression or sedentary lifestyle.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I created a thread to post this, but it was apparently deleted so I'm going to post it here (why it was deleted?)

--> I've been following "Hair Cloning" since 2000. Nothing objectively changed for the past 20 years.

As far as HC (or HM) goes, we have exactly the same thing we had 20 years ago: objectively nothing.

Now before you say now we have Tsuji/Organ and Stemson with promising stuff ("promise" being the key term here), let me tell you in the last 2 decades we had:

Jahoda
Aderans
Gho
Intercitex
Lauster
And more recently Tsuji/Organ

And all of them followed more or less what I call the Doom path.

This cursed path consists basically of 5 phases.

1. The beginning:
Out of nowhere, this previously relatively unknown person/company disclose a supposedly serious breakthrough finding in hairloss research that could lead to the cure in about 5 years.

2. The momentum (usually lasts two years)
After the "breakthrough", they star to periodically publish studies and news showing that research is progressing very well.

3. The climax
As things gets exciting (apparently), they proudly release the year they plan to start clinical trials (usually in 2 years)

4. The weirdness
As the date that clinical trials are supposed to start gets closer, communication gets vague and we start to hear less and less from the company/researcher for apparent no reason (but we know why).

5. The Darkness
Company/researcher vanishes. Nothing objective, like a proof of concept in humans, was ever shown.

Most of the people/companies I listed followed that pattern almost exactly the same (except for Gho, he did release HM, except it was really a ordinary hair transplant that didn't yielded hair multiplication at the donor at all).

The last researcher/company that is completing the path to darkness is Tsuji/Organ. In the year they were supposed to start clinical trials, we get Tsuji resignation from his position as research director instead. Explanations? ZERO. Clinical Trials? Of course not.

Stemson is the next one in line to repeat the pattern. They are currently in phase 2. Guess what we will happen next, according to history.

Sorry folks, we are stuck in 2000.