Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is expensive because it will be very difficult
Infact in my opinion this isnt gonna work tsuji is a scam.Before we get a similar inovation we have to make discoveries in other fields like genetic engineering, medicine ecc ergo 60 years minimun

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is expensive because it will be very difficult

And I stand by predicting it will come way down relatively quickly because few people are going to be interested in this for $300,000. Rich people are more responsible with money and won't be running to get in line for this; it's middle class men who are desperate.

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
explain why in your opinion it won't work? what else has not been refined in this method?
Becouse we are not advanced technologically so much.In 20 years thre will be only better trasplant maybe but that it.Hope hasson wong introduce some new device for trasplant

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I stand by predicting it will come way down relatively quickly because few people are going to be interested in this for $300,000. Rich people are more responsible with money and won't be running to get in line for this; it's middle class men who are desperate.

it won't be costing $300.000, there is no way its going to be that price. Its a price someone took out of their *** at same point.

Try and find prices for other stem cell treatments, and then you will see that $300.000 have nothing to do in that market.

And as long we have no proof of concept, its makes even less sense to put a price on something that haven't even been proved to work yet.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Becouse we are not advanced technologically so much.In 20 years thre will be only better trasplant maybe but that it.Hope hasson wong introduce some new device for trasplant

well tissue/3d printing have moved a long way, what once took days/hours is now down to minutes.

So the production side of things are advancing quite fast, its the breakthrough to market release we are waiting for. and tsuji isn't even close that, to start talking about market release or anything.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe, but Jake thinks Tsuji reales treatment in 2024

Well where are the sources.

Show me a source from Riken that proves they can do a proof of concept, evaluate that, do a phase 1, evaluate that, and a phase 2 (if they do conditional release) evaluate that. and get the conditional release.

All of this in the first take and no bigger or smaller revisions.

And then have this in mind. A LOT of medical treatments can be finalized and THEN get into testing. it takes +10 years. And then you wrote some random dude says they can make all of this happen within 4 years.

That is some rapid development all of suddenly.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry i dont know english, is Tsuji method of hair cloning is ready for human trials?

No, there have been no proof of concept in humans, they have done it in mice. But that translate very poorly into humans.

So Riken Organs are light years away from having anything ready for market release. They would have done a big press release if they have something ready for humans, or even proved that is works in humans.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if they don't start testing soon, it's all suspect, but japan is not a usa where scientists lie

you do know there have been claims about tsuji stating that they where ready for market release in 2020. And nothing happened, we haven't even heard about their pre-clinical trial that they talked about in 2018, which was an official statement they made then.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry 2021:D if not Tsuji then who? no one is closet than he to cure baldness

can't you see that is non-sense. How can Tsuji be close if he have no proof of concept? Its pure non-sense.

Replicel, have proof for it working in humans, and that it last for years. Now they are chasing for efficacy. They are the ones at this moment who actually have anything on the table. Tsuji have zero besides a mouse study

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicell is a joke, didint Tsuji grow human hair on mouse?

Why is replicel a joke?

Yes many people have grown hair on mice. Even some have grown high density hairs on mice, and found out a problem with that and the bloodflow needed for that.

So Tsuji isn't really "the best" in that area, he did a few hairs, others done high denisty (+200 hairs cm2)

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they pointed out that this article misrepresented them. Clinical studies in three years at the earliest, that's their official communication.

what I understand is that 3-4 years to be ready. not that clinical trials begin in 3-4 years.