Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're destined to be NW6 then to begin with you need dutasteride, not finasteride. You need oral minoxidil and microneedling. If those don't get you the regrowth you need then there are stronger options.
I dont know ehat dermapen device buy.U consider d2 better then a7 or can i buy a7 and pay less but have same effectiveness?

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think an A7 or A6 is probably adequate.
I dont want to abandon finasteride .Itch go away .Give me ur opinion on my plan.I am on 4 month mark on propecia .At 6-8 month i increase dosage at 5mg daily and add dermapen .At 12 month i will add duta 0.5 mg eod .If duta and T give me problem i add ru58841 5% and minoxidil foam.I really like propecia or proscar give me good sensation and increase hair count at 1mg by 1.5% and 5mg about 7%-8% duta 11% .So i would like before go to duta increase fina.
So at the end it will be like
Fina 5mg daily
Duta 0.5mg eod
Ru58841 5-8% 1ml daily
Microneedeling 1.5mm 1×2weeks heavy
(Minoxidil foam 5% or oral minoxidil)
(Mesotherapy duta )
I dont like a lot minoxidil becouse create too much dependence and can lose effectiveness over time and can give itch and ds.So i would like to add it for like last in this regimen.What do u think of my plan?actual i am diffuse thinning nw1.5 in pattern nw6 diffuse thinning is noticeable at 9 mm hair lengh

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're destined to be NW6 then to begin with you need dutasteride, not finasteride. You need oral minoxidil and microneedling. If those don't get you the regrowth you need then there are stronger options.

It seems the more stuff you add and the more stronger stuff you take the more you increase the risk of side effects to the point where they become likely, not just possible. I hope to not sound ignorant but these drugs literally alter the hormone balance in your body, so I don't understand how they could not have some side effects. At some point the side effects may become too undesirable and some people may not think it's worth it just to regrow some hair. Depends. I'd love to fight balding with everything possible that is currently available but the fact is there is simply a risk of doing other types of harm to yourself in the process. I am definitely destined for NW6 so I should probably talk to a doctor about dutasteride but hearing about how much it nukes your DHT it just sounds very scary.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope there's no cure. Baldies don't deserve one, they just whine and feel sorry for themselves. A few of us like myself and @John Difool are doing what has to be done to fix our own situation. All the lazy whiners who just want to cry until someone gives them a magical cure deserve to be bald.
This is a bit ridiculous to wish. No offense but let’s be real, you’re still a diffuse NW6 regrowing some hair but who knows how long that will last. I wouldn’t be too overconfident in your own regimen. I’ve seen plenty of baldies regrow large amounts of hair just to lose it all again.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this young go-getter he is taking a pill every day. If only half of America was this brave we would never had lost a war against the gooks!
Please refrain from using racist words. You already demonstrated you ignorance no need to exhibit your vulgarity.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a bit ridiculous to wish. No offense but let’s be real, you’re still a diffuse NW6 regrowing some hair but who knows how long that will last. I wouldn’t be too overconfident in your own regimen. I’ve seen plenty of baldies regrow large amounts of hair just to lose it all again.
That is when we hope science gets better. I know it can be wishful thinking to say that. But what else to there is to do but sit there and wait for Tsuji to provide a treatment most people can afford. Next couple of years we will have Follica Follicum Histogen and maybe a couple of other options.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go tell that to @bridgeburn and @Itsnoahkennedy and others who have posted in the success stories section. Your defeatist attitude is what @pegasus2 was probably referring to when he mentioned people just bitching and moaning without any desire to do anything but wait for a cure that will cost 6 figures and won't be accessible immediately.
The fact that some people succeed doesnt mean that everybody can, some people are just lucky. That's all.
Im not dismissing the effort of course, but like almost everything in life, it's combination of work and luck. Some just dont have the luck.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that some people succeed doesnt mean that everybody can, some people are just lucky. That's all.
Im not dismissing the effort of course, but like almost everything in life, it's combination of work and luck. Some just dont have the luck.

That's true, but some don't even try, and the vast majority don't bother to do any research of their own. So many people come on this site just to cry.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows depending on the sample it could be different style colour or thickness. Reminds me that request that hair transplant surgeons are frequently asked before a FUT: hey Doctor can you pleas e transplant only the darker hair and keep the white hair alone.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely have strong balding genes. That does make it a tough question of is it worth trying. Everyone has to figure out for themselves if it's worth fighting or if they should just accept it.

I tried for the past 3-4 years to "accept" it and ultimately concluded no I can't, at least the way it looks now. It's so dark and thick around the back and sides and there's nearly nothing left on top (the frontal recession and crown loss have met), so there's a bad horseshoe shape no matter what. I can't just shave my head either, the contrast is still there...I look like my 60 year old college professor. It's terrible.

It has been devastating to me because I'm a good looking guy otherwise (plenty of female attention and respect with hats on). But I can't go anywhere without a hat to hide my disgusting looking scalp.

I need a solution to the horseshoe contrast issue. I don't need to have long, thick hair that I can style into medium length hairstyles. If I could somehow just get a short buzz-cut look that is consistent all over the head, and not this horseshoe pattern, I'd be happy. But even that seems tough. People say SMP but I think that looks like trash honestly. Not worth it to me. Can't someone do a FUE on me and just take some of the hair follicle units from the back and sides and spread them over the top? Why can't that work? Logically I think the resulting look would be better. I'd rather have thinner hair that is consistent all over than what I have now.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried for the past 3-4 years to "accept" it and ultimately concluded no I can't, at least the way it looks now. It's so dark and thick around the back and sides and there's nearly nothing left on top (the frontal recession and crown loss have met), so there's a bad horseshoe shape no matter what. I can't just shave my head either, the contrast is still there...I look like my 60 year old college professor. It's terrible.

It has been devastating to me because I'm a good looking guy otherwise (plenty of female attention and respect with hats on). But I can't go anywhere without a hat to hide my disgusting looking scalp.

I need a solution to the horseshoe contrast issue. I don't need to have long, thick hair that I can style into medium length hairstyles. If I could somehow just get a short buzz-cut look that is consistent all over the head, and not this horseshoe pattern, I'd be happy. But even that seems tough. People say SMP but I think that looks like trash honestly. Not worth it to me. Can't someone do a FUE on me and just take some of the hair follicle units from the back and sides and spread them over the top? Why can't that work? Logically I think the resulting look would be better. I'd rather have thinner hair that is consistent all over than what I have now.
Toppik should help A LOT. I use it and gives everything a fuller look

el_duterino

Reaction score

Just go for a FUE dude, life is too short to wait for these miracle treatments. Sounds like you have decent donor. I had two FUE myself and I could not be happier. I had a total of 3700 grafts at the hairline only and I now have a better looking hairline than I had at 18

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
will it be possible to clone the hair from the beard and use it on the head?

Why do you ask the question whether it is possible to clone the hair from the beard when you say that Tsuji will deliver nothing???

Which hair-cloning company are you looking for? Or do you ask just for fun?

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "jan miedza, post: 1913479, member: 146662"] capelli o una casa - fai la tua scelta : D[/ QUOTE]
Ma stai zitto Che sei un troll che piangere in tutti i forum ...non sai nulla e parli

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just go for a FUE dude, life is too short to wait for these miracle treatments. Sounds like you have decent donor. I had two FUE myself and I could not be happier. I had a total of 3700 grafts at the hairline only and I now have a better looking hairline than I had at 18

Any consensus to where the best place to have an FUE done in terms of both cost + quality combination?

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
300k is f*****g stupid none will pay this only few bunch of richest man on planet.80k like an audi or a prized money car i think is okay