Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Jimothythefirst

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been following "Hair Cloning" since 2000. Nothing objectively changed for the past 20 years.

As far as HC (or HM) goes, we have exactly the same thing we had 20 years ago: objectively nothing.

Sorry folks, we are stuck in 2000.
Posts like these are why we need the dislike button. You do realise there will eventually be a point where we are actually 5 years away from a very effective treatment? "Nothing objective changed for the past 20 years" is one of the dumbest and ignorant statements you can say. There's a clear distinction between Tsuji and every other project that you mentioned. Stop being cynical just for the sake of it.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posts like these are why we need the dislike button. You do realise there will eventually be a point where we are actually 5 years away from a very effective treatment? "Nothing objective changed for the past 20 years" is one of the dumbest and ignorant statements you can say. There's a clear distinction between Tsuji and every other project that you mentioned. Stop being cynical just for the sake of it.
Dude, I've been hearing that "we are 5 years away from a new/effective treatment" during EVERY SINGLE year since 2000. But what are the new treatments better than minoxidil (an 80s drug) or finasteride (90s) that came out since 2000? ZERO.

Including Tsuji, he left his director position at Organ and left us with nothing -- NOT EVEN an EXPLANATION on what happened, that's how low the bar is. Organ is following exactly the same path as the other projects I mentioned, unfortunately.

Sorry to say all that, I'm on the same side as you, but that is just what happened. We were left totally, and I mean TOTALLY empty handed.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you get thicker hair than the original hair with Dr. Tsuji's method?
We don't even know for sure there is a method. Nothing was ever shown to work on humans (or really work at all). The guy is not working anymore at Organ, and he or anyone at the company gave us zero explanations why. Chances are their research was in reality in its speculative state and their ideas didn't lead to nothing.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will talk about it in 2022.......You know nothing about Tsuji, and his hair cloninig plans.....
Man wake up, Organ hasn't released anything with substance for years (or ever?) and Tsuji is not working for the company anymore since this year. Does it smells like good progress is happening there? LOL

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so You think that this Youngjet is a scammer? and he didint talk with Tsuji?
Don't think he is a scammer, just a dude trying to keep his YT channel relevant and/or sugar coating things without even realizing it.

Do you think if there was any progress actually happening at Organ about something that can freaking cure baldness we would be hearing about it ONLY through the ramblings of an obscure youtuber?

Do you think magic is actually happening at Organ as we speak but they are making it top secret, EXCEPT for some bits that they LEAK to Youngjet? This is nonsense mate.

I know how you feel because I feel the same, I want them to deliver something very badly and this makes me want to believe in things too. But take a step back at take a look of what is really going on.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this proves that youngjet is a cheat as he records a vlog in which he says that Tsuji is about to start human trials
Sure, Tsuji is about to start human trials that's why HE JUMPED SHIP/DOESN'T WORK FOR THE COMPANY SINCE EARLIER THIS YEAR. And released ZERO explanations.

Makes total sense. lol.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good point werefckd
and Organ didn't even bother replace him, so they currently have no research director.

And as of now, they don't even have a working website anymore for days: http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/

Does it look like a company that is about to start a revolution and cure baldness? Obviously no, it looks like they're progressively shutting down the business because their basic research failed and they have nothing to show - completing the path to nothing like the other projects I mentioned in my list.

It sucks infinitely I know but it is what it is.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tsuji and riken work very opaque. It is possible that they are not allowed to say much about the current status because of investors, but then they should not set 2020 as their goal. At least they have to issue a message after 2020. I do not like it. Stemson is more promising, or even Stemor
They are allowed to say much. Remember back in 2016 when they thought they were making progress they even participated in a mega interview in this website (props for the hairlosstalk staff for making it back then - felt huge at the time)?

So yes they can talk. They are not talking anymore because after they announced that they were starting non clinical trials in 2018, things obviously went very south since then, which made Tsuji jump ship from the company.

You mentioned Stemson being more promising and I agree - actually they are the only thing promising in the hair cloning landscape right now.

BUT even for Stemson things are not looking very interesting right now. Dr. Alexey Terskikh just said in a YT video that they are AT LEAST 3-4 years away from testing their stuff on humans (his words) if ever (remember, no company was ever able to reach to the human trial phase after DECADES of attempts, so chances are actually against us that Stemson will).

So in other words, the Stemson of today could very well be the Organ/Tsuji of 2016 (just like Tsuji was the Lauster of 2010, and Lauster was the Aderans of 2005 and so on) and ending up having nothing to show 4 years from now. The odds are heavily stacked against them (and us!)

This is a very cursed and pervasive pattern folks, we will need a lot of brain and good willing from these scientists - and luck - to brake it.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't say in Stemson that in 3-4 years they will have the product, and they will start human trials in 2021? I am asking because I have already heard several versions and I do not know English
The way he worded the sentences it's almost certain that his 3-4 years projection was related to *testing* in humans.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What frustates me the most is that not only Organ and the others failed, but they failed without having anything to show or share.

They promise something and then slowly and silently vanish into oblivion. They could at least share their discoveries and the problems they faced and allow some business collaboration with other doctors. But we don't even know what happens, or if anything was actually discovered or improved, they just go radio silent and the next company in line starts everything from basically/almost zero.

How freaking hard is for some company in 20 years of research to actually perform a proof of concept experiment in humans

(Apparently very hard if the actually research is just empty hype)

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know If he failed.
my hope is that it just takes longer. If it doesn't start in 2021, forget about it. If we're very lucky, Tsuji and Tissuse could start in 2021.
We don't know for sure because they didn't admit it and are silent. But connecting the dots it gets pretty obvious that yes, they failed.

I cannot overstate how bad was the news back in April that Tsuji left Organ. The most probable answer is that his research there hit a fatal dead end. And if Organ had hopes of continuing the research they would have already announced another scientist to fill Tsuji position. But they didn't, probably because there is nothing and they failed.

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing is that Tsuji replied to the admin of Hairlosscure just recently. There he said that he should stay up to date and could not say anything because of investors. So it means that research is still ongoing
So he said he can't say anything so he didn't even confirm the research was still going on, right?

Apart from this "can't say anything cause investors" being an obvious BS excuse to not admitting things went south, we don't need him to say anything to confirm his research at Organ has ended. Why? Well, he LEFT THE COMPANY! So yes, his research there is not going on anymore.

The only hope I can see about him leaving Organ is in the case he left it to join another company and continue his research there. But even in this case it would result in huge delays and most likely legal battles and would further complicate things for us.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. It displays a message in japanese. You would know why it's not working, if you had BOTHERED to type the SIMPLE TEXT into google translate. YOU ARE A RETARD, and BY FAR THE WORST I have ever encountered on this site. It's quite a merit, believe me
Yes it says in japanese that the website is under maintenance.

But dude, its 2020, you don't need to take your front page down for weeks in order to do maintenance on your website, lol.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think officially the research is done by Riken who cooperate with Organ Technologies. tsuji is still the team leader of Riken and the project. if it had failed, he would have had to resign there too. I think that could also have reasons of interest that he is not allowed to work for both companies

Tsuji wrote that about a month ago

Dear Admin,

Thank you for your interest in our research. There was no updates because the lecture was for graduate school students aiming to get fundamental knowledge. For further information, please refer to our laboratory website for the latest news on the progress of our research projects. Our laboratory is striving to advance research with the aim of fulfilling the expectations to improve quality of life for many individuals. We thank you for your patience and continued support of our research activities.

Sincerely,
Takashi Tsuji
Laboratory for Organ Regeneration
RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology Research (BDR)
Thanks for sharing.

That's a very BS-generic-response-don't-want-to-say-anything e-mail, holy sh*t. Obviously something really bad happened and they want to keep it quiet at all costs.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think officially the research is done by Riken who cooperate with Organ Technologies. tsuji is still the team leader of Riken and the project. if it had failed, he would have had to resign there too. I think that could also have reasons of interest that he is not allowed to work for both companies

Tsuji wrote that about a month ago

Dear Admin,

Thank you for your interest in our research. There was no updates because the lecture was for graduate school students aiming to get fundamental knowledge. For further information, please refer to our laboratory website for the latest news on the progress of our research projects. Our laboratory is striving to advance research with the aim of fulfilling the expectations to improve quality of life for many individuals. We thank you for your patience and continued support of our research activities.

Sincerely,
Takashi Tsuji
Laboratory for Organ Regeneration
RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology Research (BDR)
The trials were supposed to be done by Organ, not Riken.

Yes Tsuji can still play in the lab of Riken, but that's basic, academic research.

The part of the research that would end up resulting in curing baldness with the trials and all was supposed to be done at Organ, and this is obviously not happening anymore there as Tsuji left the place and wasn't replaced.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are confusing Tsuji the professor vs Tsuji the researcher at Organ.

The fact that Tsuji is out there doing lectures and still having an academic life doesn't have anything to do with his research at Organ having failed or not.

The point is that his research and trials at Organ didn't remotely yield the results everyone was expecting. And that is what matters to us since it was Organ that was supposed to deliver the treatment.