Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately not :(
- no news from Tsuji
- no news from J Hewitt
- no news from Shiseido

I am now for 2,5 years in this forum. This is the most desperate situation.

I rembered back in early 2018 when folliclethought said that SHISEIDO will
Commercialize in end of 2018 and save the high density I have
- Now SHISEIDO failed

I remembered back in end of 2018 when Tsuji said he will cure baldness in 2020
- Now not even the trial have started and we hear from his plans to discover a topical as efficient as minoxidil

I remembered back in end of 2019 when folliclethought said that J Hewitt will start trials in December 2019
- now 1 year after that j hewitt didn’t even find a CPC for doing trials

It is the worst situation I could ever imagine for 2020. no hint on a nice event with new informations no hint on an starting trial. NOTHING. The company’s failed so hard it is embarrassing. The CEO earn nice compensation for doing their sh*t catastrophic jobs.

It would be nice if a rich bald man would speed up those trials. Maybe Jeff Bezos doesn’t give a sh*t about being bald - it is possible. But there must be so much bald rich people who want a full
Head of hair back but the question is why they don’t invest in Organ Technologies or buy a CPC to help J Hewitt.

I can imagine that they don’t believe in this technologies and maybe J Hewitt is a fake
Yea the biggest thing I don’t understand is Tsuji and his better than Minoxidil topical, if it’s true then this whole hair cloning thing is completely fucked. Why would he create a product that would be functionally useless once they’re done with hair cloning. I’ve been in these forums since 2016 without an account, I think it’s time for us to move on, maybe look into the hair transplant world, Dr Zarev is looking pretty promising even for high norwoods.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People like Jeff Bezos don't have TIME to look into what's going on with hair restoration, sadly, even if they do hate being bald. They are probably far too busy to determine what's worth investing in and helping out with.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately not :(
- no news from Tsuji
- no news from J Hewitt
- no news from Shiseido

I am now for 2,5 years in this forum. This is the most desperate situation.

I rembered back in early 2018 when folliclethought said that SHISEIDO will
Commercialize in end of 2018 and save the high density I have
- Now SHISEIDO failed

I remembered back in end of 2018 when Tsuji said he will cure baldness in 2020
- Now not even the trial have started and we hear from his plans to discover a topical as efficient as minoxidil

I remembered back in end of 2019 when folliclethought said that J Hewitt will start trials in December 2019
- now 1 year after that j hewitt didn’t even find a CPC for doing trials

It is the worst situation I could ever imagine for 2020. no hint on a nice event with new informations no hint on an starting trial. NOTHING. The company’s failed so hard it is embarrassing. The CEO earn nice compensation for doing their sh*t catastrophic jobs.

It would be nice if a rich bald man would speed up those trials. Maybe Jeff Bezos doesn’t give a sh*t about being bald - it is possible. But there must be so much bald rich people who want a full
Head of hair back but the question is why they don’t invest in Organ Technologies or buy a CPC to help J Hewitt.

I can imagine that they don’t believe in this technologies and maybe J Hewitt is a fake

I can see who your source is, blame that guy for spreading misinformation.

Replicel have given out new information.

But you need to realize that research isn't a fixed thing. You can't go out and say we have thing done within the fastest time frame seen to man. Because they have to overcome many new problems they didn't realize there where before. Or maybe its not as potent as they hoped and so on. And have to re-evaluate their processes. And it could be the whole Supply chain needs a check up. it took tsuji 7 years to solve that problem as an example.

The thing with hair follicles is also, that 30 minutes after extracting they start dying, so its also a problem to overcome, how to make the process fast enough to have a high yield.

No matter how many money you have, you can't solve a problem faster than you find a solution. If that was the case many of those multi billion profits medical companies would put out loads of medical solutions.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see who your source is, blame that guy for spreading misinformation.

Replicel have given out new information.

But you need to realize that research isn't a fixed thing. You can't go out and say we have thing done within the fastest time frame seen to man. Because they have to overcome many new problems they didn't realize there where before. Or maybe its not as potent as they hoped and so on. And have to re-evaluate their processes. And it could be the whole Supply chain needs a check up. it took tsuji 7 years to solve that problem as an example.

The thing with hair follicles is also, that 30 minutes after extracting they start dying, so its also a problem to overcome, how to make the process fast enough to have a high yield.

No matter how many money you have, you can't solve a problem faster than you find a solution. If that was the case many of those multi billion profits medical companies would put out loads of medical solutions.

You Are Right that there can always come
Issues at research.

But Tsujis scientific steps and his research is done. Their product for doing trials is ready but they haven’t started already. I sense that there are issues with the Japanese trial registry. Formular problems or something

But that J Hewitt isn’t able to find a CPC doing trials is 100% business related. The CPC are trying to steal the SHT-technology of tissuse with changing the technology a Little Bit and signing a new patent. If the CPC would earn a lot more money for doing the trials they wouldn’t try do to this sh*t with j hewitt

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You Are Right that there can always come
Issues at research.

But Tsujis scientific steps and his research is done. Their product for doing trials is ready but they haven’t started already. I sense that there are issues with the Japanese trial registry. Formular problems or something

But that J Hewitt isn’t able to find a CPC doing trials is 100% business related. The CPC are trying to steal the SHT-technology of tissuse with changing the technology a Little Bit and signing a new patent. If the CPC would earn a lot more money for doing the trials they wouldn’t try do to this sh*t with j hewitt

If tsujis research is done, it would either be out on the market already or been stopped. Since none of those things have come to the public, we can assume its not done. Since the goal of the research was to see if it worked in humans, and there have been no proof of concept in humans.

i don't know about the whole CPC thing and where you have that from, but if its from your source from before. I wouldn't believe one word of it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only a little more than two months and Tsuji will present his cure to the world as promised.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im preying to god to send us a cure, not for our hair but just so those rollercoster of emotions in those threads will finally cease

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope there's no cure. Baldies don't deserve one, they just whine and feel sorry for themselves. A few of us like myself and @John Difool are doing what has to be done to fix our own situation. All the lazy whiners who just want to cry until someone gives them a magical cure deserve to be bald.
No dont generalize, Im sure that lots of people here, including me, doing alot to try to fight this. It is just too hard. I wish it was easy.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope there's no cure. Baldies don't deserve one, they just whine and feel sorry for themselves. A few of us like myself and @John Difool are doing what has to be done to fix our own situation. All the lazy whiners who just want to cry until someone gives them a magical cure deserve to be bald.

John Difool and you are the best people on the Planet. I assume your mother is very proud of you little Pegasus :)

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing that can "be done to fix one's own situation" unless you are referring to aCcEpTiNg it which means living as an inferior man and being fine with it, which is psychopathic behavior. Because for most aggressively balding people there is still no actual solution at all. None. Cloning will be the closest ever but the gene will still live on until we decide how we want to stop passing it on and leaving it activated.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go tell that to @bridgeburn and @Itsnoahkennedy and others who have posted in the success stories section. Your defeatist attitude is what @pegasus2 was probably referring to when he mentioned people just bitching and moaning without any desire to do anything but wait for a cure that will cost 6 figures and won't be accessible immediately.

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go tell that to @bridgeburn and @Itsnoahkennedy and others who have posted in the success stories section. Your defeatist attitude is what @pegasus2 was probably referring to when he mentioned people just bitching and moaning without any desire to do anything but wait for a cure that will cost 6 figures and won't be accessible immediately.

View attachment 148720

This person went from left to right in three months because he had a better attitude than you.

I'm actually about to start aggressively on minoxidil and topical finasteride as a Norwood 6 diffuser. Figured I'm not getting laid all the time now and I already have low energy and brain fog so what could f*****g go wrong. I don't expect it could ever bring back all my hair and I never even had good quality hair anyway even as a kid, but if I could get some regrowth on top with no sides I'd be a little happier i think. Will update.

The biggest annoyance for people like me is having to spend the time and effort on a regimen. I work so much and am so busy that the last thing I feel like doing is rubbing a bunch of sh*t on my head and then rolling it with needles and crap. I'd rather go to a salon or pay someone to do it for me while I sit and do work on my phone or something.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this young go-getter he is taking a pill every day. If only half of America was this brave we would never had lost a war against the gooks!

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all feel that way. I've spent way more time researching hair loss and needling my scalp than I'd like to, but if I hadn't put in the time and effort I'd still be bald. As a norwood 6 you absolutely need microneedling or minoxidil won't do anything. Maybe if you were Asian, but white guys can't get regrowth so easily.

Been using 5% minoxidil for about 2 months every day and have definitely noticed more vellus hair growth all over and the lengthening of some terminal hairs. Hopefully will get a lot more with dermarolling if I can get myself to do it often enough and not be a little b**ch about the pain.

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love ur thread about succes story.If can i ask what u consider the best regimen for someone destined to be nw6 ( all my relatives maternal grandfather nw7 dad nw4 uncles nw6 only my paternal gra father was nw2.) .Im on propecia 1mg everyday but i want regrowth and mantain what i have.Explain what u consider the best regimen.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well said. These idiots sit around for years, scalps getting more fibrotic and bald, waiting for someone else to solve their problems for them. Whining about Samumed while too lazy to try VPA, whining about Follica while too lazy to buy a Derminator, whining about Breezula while too lazy to try RU... etc. Have you tried EVERY major hairloss drug out today? No? Then what makes you think new tools will be of any use to you, when you refuse to use the ones already in front of you?

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well said. These idiots sit around for years, scalps getting more fibrotic and bald, waiting for someone else to solve their problems for them. Whining about Samumed while too lazy to try VPA, whining about Follica while too lazy to buy a Derminator, whining about Breezula while too lazy to try RU... etc. Have you tried EVERY major hairloss drug out today? No? Then what makes you think new tools will be of any use to you, when you refuse to use the ones already in front of you?
Whats ur regimen? Do u consider derminator 2 good as dr pen A7 or better? I dont know what pen buy.