Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
the nylon thread makes it impossible for the skin to fully close after the incission. The hair will use the open part of the skin directly at the nylon thread instead of breaking through the skin at a random position. with the root and the exit point the angel is fixed.

similar to a dermarolling action?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think wounding is done to let the hair out. It's all about fibroblast and neogenesis.

H

Reaction score
Since Riken will want to benefit from it himself, the price will fall sharply in 5-10 years.
Do you have an instance in the cosmetic surgery industry of this happening though I keep hearing this but i have never ever seen it in real life let's say its between 200k and 400k as some are speculating so 300k. It would have to be marked down 90% just to be 30k has that happened in cosmetic surgery ever even after 20 years?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have an instance in the cosmetic surgery industry of this happening though I keep hearing this but i have never ever seen it in real life let's say its between 200k and 400k as some are speculating so 300k. It would have to be marked down 90% just to be 30k has that happened in cosmetic surgery ever even after 20 years?

I have an example of stem cell treatment, where they use stemform for breast argumentation as they call it.

Price is in the $30.000 area.

It gives a reliable insight into actual stem cell treatments on the market and their price range. So there is a long way up to the alleged 200.000 - 400.000 mark

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha maybe

Actually it wasn't even sepuku (cut your own stomach samurai style ) he just hanged himself

TOKYO—Yoshiki Sasai, a noted stem cell scientist at the RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology (CDB) in Kobe, Japan, who co-authored two controversial and later retracted papers that reported a simple way of reprogramming mature cells, was confirmed dead this morning, an apparent suicide. Local media reported he was found hanging from a stairway railing in the RIKEN complex in Kobe. Sasai was rushed to a nearby hospital but efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. He reportedly left a suicide note, but it has not been made public.
Bro reply to my pm, did u use topical dutasteride ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Bro reply to my pm, did u use topical dutasteride ?
No bro
you will get the same side effects as oral, after a while, due to the drug long serum half life

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard anecdotals about people using it once every 8 days, got results and tested systematic levels without much dht reduction. Might be interesting.

Now back om topic!

You heard wrong. All the people who tried it in the discord channel got some degree of systemic absorption, even with liposomes.
The only exception is Vincent until now.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything new? :/

Unfortunately not :(
- no news from Tsuji
- no news from J Hewitt
- no news from Shiseido

I am now for 2,5 years in this forum. This is the most desperate situation.

I rembered back in early 2018 when folliclethought said that SHISEIDO will
Commercialize in end of 2018 and save the high density I have
- Now SHISEIDO failed

I remembered back in end of 2018 when Tsuji said he will cure baldness in 2020
- Now not even the trial have started and we hear from his plans to discover a topical as efficient as minoxidil

I remembered back in end of 2019 when folliclethought said that J Hewitt will start trials in December 2019
- now 1 year after that j hewitt didn’t even find a CPC for doing trials

It is the worst situation I could ever imagine for 2020. no hint on a nice event with new informations no hint on an starting trial. NOTHING. The company’s failed so hard it is embarrassing. The CEO earn nice compensation for doing their sh*t catastrophic jobs.

It would be nice if a rich bald man would speed up those trials. Maybe Jeff Bezos doesn’t give a sh*t about being bald - it is possible. But there must be so much bald rich people who want a full
Head of hair back but the question is why they don’t invest in Organ Technologies or buy a CPC to help J Hewitt.

I can imagine that they don’t believe in this technologies and maybe J Hewitt is a fake