Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

el_duterino

Reaction score

Here is an „old“ video about Takashi Tsuji 06/01/2020.

Is anybody able to translate this?

the person talking says he is not an expert but he says that in 2020, if a person agrees with the treatment offered by Tsuji they can have it done on themselves, however it costs 200,000 USD to 400,000 USD, and that it will take 10 years from now to have lowered down to a price level accessible to most

Lots of bald guys in the show business can afford this now

But, besides money for a bald dude like Jeff Bezos, it would take a long time and many rounds to build up blood supply and density plus how will angle of hair be controlled ?

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
so it's available now for 200-400k if you want it? and don't expect to get it for a 20-40k till 10 years.

why no big news and so on? scaling up the production by kyocera?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so it's available now for 200-400k if you want it? and don't expect to get it for a 20-40k till 10 years.

why no big news and so on? scaling up the production by kyocera?
It is not big news because it is just a random japanese dude who said it

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wondering where he got the "news" from and wtf Tsuji is doing at all. A formal release or at least some Infos would be nice
Bro tsuji is working. When he has news he will publish them probably. What do you him to tell you? "just hang on your follicles a bit longer, it's coming!"

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a patent lasts for a maximum of 20 years. Riken applied for the patent in 2016 which means that it will expire in 15 years. In 15 years at the latest there will be many imitators, the price will be realizable for everyone. Since Riken will want to benefit from it himself, the price will fall sharply in 5-10 years.

In addition, there will be external competition such as Stemson, Tissuse, etc. I don't think Riken will be able to keep the price up for 10 years.

Riken will try to quickly gain a foothold in many countries to work with local hair transplant clinics. So to build long-term partnerships, otherwise they will be pushed out of the market.

These partnerships only make sense if it is scalable. The price will fall faster than many think.

You can extent your patent.

Riken can do like all others, licens out their patent so others can use it for a fee. But Riken still have to have a proof of concept in humans and that still haven't happened.

So the youtube video that have been shown is most likely a scam.

Also the process have been shortened some time ago, instead of days/hours for the "printing"/cultivating they can do it within minutes. But Riken have used 6-8 years to establish a supply chain for their procedure. And that is before the breakthrough of "printing" hairfollicle environments and so on.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cannot renew your patent. That has already ruined many.

It can be done with pharmaceutical patents. Because of the long development period.

There are other exceptions also for extending a patent.

But for now, RIken doesn't really have anything on the table for commercial release, so doesn't really matter if they have a patent or not, if nothing comes out then we can wait for those 20 years (unless someones license it) and someone could take over where they left.

And yet Riken still haven't any official "now we do follicle research" papers going, its very all over the place with brain, human genomes and so on. Something is delaying their hair follicle research since its not up and in front like other research areas.

Emanoel900

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to disappoint you guys, but the regenerative medicine is not as simple as you believe. The generated organs can easily turn to a tumor, and that is why it is hard to find a volunteer. Also, the failure in the process would be great disrepute to Riken which is one of the top research centers in Japan. As far as I know, the US is far ahead of Japan in regenerative medicine but they don't hurry (or are reluctant) to test on humans for the same reasons.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to disappoint you guys, but the regenerative medicine is not as simple as you believe. The generated organs can easily turn to a tumor, and that is why it is hard to find a volunteer. Also, the failure in the process would be great disrepute to Riken which is one of the top research centers in Japan. As far as I know, the US is far ahead of Japan in regenerative medicine but they don't hurry (or are reluctant) to test on humans for the same reasons.

It is a pity Dr. Tsuji didn’t come to this forum before or talked to you before he started research.
Now he knows that the generated organs can easily turn in a tumor. Thank you for this information. So Tsuji did research for 10 years in organ regeneration and all his work is worthless because of your post.
You seem to be very clever

Emanoel900

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a pity Dr. Tsuji didn’t come to this forum before or talked to you before he started research.
Now he knows that the generated organs can easily turn in a tumor. Thank you for this information. So Tsuji did research for 10 years in organ regeneration and all his work is worthless because of your post.
You seem to be very clever
Introduce yourself to Dr. Tsuji group. They are looking for "genius" and generous people like you.

Don't comment on researching if you are not aware of the process.

el_duterino

Reaction score
In any case, Riken is going to be very careful with this one and take their time.Their reputation is not very good.

There was a huge national scale scandal in Japan about 6 years ago at Riken, with totally fake stem cells studies, lies, very poor research compliance, a top research executive killed himself due to this and the main culprit, ex-top notch bio researcher Ms. Obokata is now working behind the counter in a small cake shop in Tokyo...

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/02/riken-announces-penalties-related-stem-cell-fiasco

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
At least they have the guts to sepuku themselves... in the anglosphere they would get a golden parachute and a new high-paying management-job.
Haha maybe

Actually it wasn't even sepuku (cut your own stomach samurai style ) he just hanged himself

TOKYO—Yoshiki Sasai, a noted stem cell scientist at the RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology (CDB) in Kobe, Japan, who co-authored two controversial and later retracted papers that reported a simple way of reprogramming mature cells, was confirmed dead this morning, an apparent suicide. Local media reported he was found hanging from a stairway railing in the RIKEN complex in Kobe. Sasai was rushed to a nearby hospital but efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. He reportedly left a suicide note, but it has not been made public.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how does the nylon thread helps then? I have a hard time picturing it.
the nylon thread makes it impossible for the skin to fully close after the incission. The hair will use the open part of the skin directly at the nylon thread instead of breaking through the skin at a random position. with the root and the exit point the angel is fixed.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
the nylon thread makes it impossible for the skin to fully close after the incission. The hair will use the open part of the skin directly at the nylon thread instead of breaking through the skin at a random position. with the root and the exit point the angel is fixed.
This will look f*****g weird. How am I supposed to hold a presentation with this at work lmao