Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Youngjet is the Japanese guy in that video a couple of posts back

So FT just watched the same video as us and decided to post his interpretation as an article.

What do you think 94? Do you think Tsuji really told Youngjet that trials would probably start in 2020? Do you think that maybe Tsuji was telling Youngjet that to get Youngjet to stop asking him things?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming from you I'll take it as a compliment.
IIRC your posts haven't brought anything to make this forum more useful to balding folks. Maybe because you are not in that situation yourself and just killing time belittling people here?
I am going to lay it out flat.

No, I am not here to belittle or sh*t on anyone to make myself feel better. As a 21yr old with a Norwood 2.5 I felt as if I was lower than my peers in a hair aspect situation and I guess coming here and seeing everyone’s efforts on using extreme regime’s (look at pegaus2 bio... idc what u tell me - thats far from normal) makes me feel like my situation isnt bad at all considering nobody in my life has said anything negative about my hair. With that being said, seeing fkn weirdos rub all kinds of sh*t on their hair (some known to be associated with cancer) definitely puts in perspective how fucked other are compare to myself and thats the only benefit I gain from here.

Call me selfish, Idgaf lol... random bald folks I will never see IRL. On the other hand, if you think I give af about not contributing to this forum - you are sorely mistake. Nowhere when I signed up for this site did it say I have contribute anything and in all, I could care less about any keyboard warriors feelings on here. Especially the retards who go around on here thinking they know what they’re talking about but are so out of sync and desperate they’d try anything to regrow back 150 graphs of hair that are thin/weak.. like cmon now, lmao, pathetic.

dislike all you want. Cold. Hard. Truth.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think 94? Do you think Tsuji really told Youngjet that trials would probably start in 2020? Do you think that maybe Tsuji was telling Youngjet that to get Youngjet to stop asking him things?

I just think that Tsuji would have meant that it's possible to get approval to begin human trials in 2020, but it's kind of out of his hands at this stage so I can't imagine Tsuji making definitive claims about when clinical trials will start.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you never reach the point I did, but if you do you'll try anything to get your hair back. Considering you're basically a fullhead and you are already posting here, you will be more desperate than me. When my hair was at your point I wouldn't even take finasteride. When you're almost completely bald like I was you'll get more aggressive too. Anyways, learn the difference between associated and causing. If you don't have cancer already, a topical hedgehog agonist is unlikely to change that. In your situation I wouldn't take it because it's not tested, but some people are in a different situation. I didn't get cancer so obviously I made the right choice to take it since my hair is already twice as thick and lots of new hair coming in. Everything else I'm taking isn't even a question of safety for a healthy person. If you did your research you would know that. My regimen is carefully selected to avoid side effects yet still get the level of growth that transgenders get. A lot of people with your level of hair loss would say that taking finasteride is crazy, so you're already in the extreme treatment camp for your level of hair loss.
Well you haven’t posted anything about your hairloss... but if I recall correctly werent you just a NW2? Like even less recession than me? And all of these efforts are simply to regrow you to a NW1?

I can assure you beyond finasteride the only things I can see myself using is 1) oral minoxidil 2) durasteride 3) hair transplant. I simply cannot be ***’d. I have shaved my head before and its honestly not that bad, nobody cares as much as you do. If I had to remember to do more than 2 things every single day to keep my hair it just ain’t worth it for me. I even procrastinate taking finasteride on some days because its so annoying having to never miss a day and always be reminded once a day.

Like I said, Im not delusional. Do I realize being on this site at my age with my current stage of hairloss is toxic? Of course and it’s something Im working on. In all, whether we choose to shave our heads or take 1000 meds the end goal will be to not have the urge to check this every time you’re bored or in a slump.

I think the only real way to solve this/regrow hair is 1) be a T5% responder to meds or 2) hair transplant. As I came onto this site with my current stage of hairloss... and I have maintained I clearly am not happy with my hairloss still. I’m glad and grateful I have maintained but a hair transplant is certainly in my near future.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The latest update on Dr. Tsuji’s hair cloning treatment comes from a familiar face, “Youngjet” the Japanese Youtuber who creates hair transplant related videos and also runs a hair transplant consultation business. It was Youngjet who met Dr. Tsuji in 2019 at a medical conference in Japan.

During this brief interaction at the conference, Youngjet was told by Dr. Tsuji that the price for Tsuji’s/Organ Technologies’ hair cloning treatment would be around $200,000 to $350,000 per person and that clinical trials were soon to begin.

Well, that's a hard price to swallow. I hope that was an error with the price.

E-nC

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you never reach the point I did, but if you do you'll try anything to get your hair back. Considering you're basically a fullhead and you are already posting here, you will be more desperate than me. When my hair was at your point I wouldn't even take finasteride. When you're almost completely bald like I was you'll get more aggressive too. Anyways, learn the difference between associated and causing. If you don't have cancer already, a topical hedgehog agonist is unlikely to change that. In your situation I wouldn't take it because it's not tested, but some people are in a different situation. I didn't get cancer so obviously I made the right choice to take it since my hair is already twice as thick and lots of new hair coming in. Everything else I'm taking isn't even a question of safety for a healthy person. If you did your research you would know that. My regimen is carefully selected to avoid side effects yet still get the level of growth that transgenders get. A lot of people with your level of hair loss would say that taking finasteride is crazy, so you're already in the extreme treatment camp for your level of hair loss.

What norwood are you?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi my balding bros!

I'm here after two years or so I guess. Last I checked, Tsuji was saying he'll be doing human trials soon.

Any change?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's an error, but Tissuse is reportedly going to be a lot cheaper if they can ever get their trial going. At least human trials are going to start, and we'll know how this works. Once it's proven then others will be able to get funding to do the same thing.
What’s their issue on starting trials right now?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any material on how Tissuse will work. I don't get the human on a chip relationship with hair regrowth.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any material on how Tissuse will work. I don't get the human on a chip relationship with hair regrowth.
Human on a ship is their main product. It has nothing to do with their hair treatment.
Their hair loss treatment is called smart hair transplant and is basically cloning hair from the back of the head and tranplanting them back on the top. On their website used to be an explanaition to the procedure but it is gone. I recall @RolfLeeBuckler asking them about that and their answer was they will make an explicite website for that. But unfortunatly that wasn t the case.

Or at least i wasn t able to find it.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2020-8-11_20-40-8.png

Hopefully that has no effect on the start date of the trial.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
After approval by the Commission for Specified Accredited Regenerative Medicine we will begin clinical trials in humans.” Youngjet then goes on to explain how the treatment is expected to establish safety confirmation and then become approved as a “self-paid” medical treatment within 3 years of the initial trial.

if the trial starts this year does that mean it is ready to buy in 3 years? damn...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Delays are inevitable, but soon we will have proof that there is a cure. It will put an end to all of the "there will never be a cure" posts. This thing was always either a cure or nothing. Applying for human trials means they have solved all their problems and believe they have a functional cure ready to go. Hopefully Tissuse isn't far behind.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all too optimistic. If anything does come out of it I think it’ll be minimum 2026. Fingers crossed though.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious why it would take that long if they start human trials this year? They only need one completed trial in Japan.
I think 6 years is a very reasonable time if it were to even happen at all. Given how they were suppose to start human trials late 2019 early 2020 and their still waiting on approval in basically late 2020 shows the lack of urgency. I also think things will start picking up ground once we actually get notifications from riken themselves.

Hate to say it but that youtube kid could just be making everything up. Unlikely, but its a real possibility.

Also human trials I believe for quality and safety assurances would take minimum a year to be confirmed. Given how this is the adequate time for full results of a normal hair transplant, to ensure no abnormality in humans from cloned hairs. This brings us out to 2022 for finished human trials. Then for commercialization and actual adoption of the method from other doctors it would take at best 4 years.

All celebrities and people who have 300k+ to drop on a hair transplant will be first on that list and even then... I imagine that wait line to be minimum years ahead. Knowing Dr. Konior has a 15 month wait period, I can only imagine the millionaires lining up for riken’s technology.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update from FollicleThought:

https://www.folliclethought.com/update-on-dr-tsujis-hair-multiplication-trial-in-2020/

Human clinical trials to start this year, pending regulatory approval.

How is this even possible, when its required to do a concept of proof in humans first to gain benefits from the Japanese conditional phase 2 release?

As far as I know, they haven't done any concept of proof in humans yet. So i wouldn't believe two words of this, it would be quite a sensation for Riken if they have done so and it worked.