Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This YOUTUBER is such a son of a b**ch.
Last year he told us that Tsuji will start human trials in 2019 and commercialize in 2020-2021.
Now he doesn’t even comment on that he was lieing last year. This is a fame b**ch like the folliclethoght bastard with his j hewitt lie.

THey both deserve to die

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. Everyone knows that difference between is and was. So good job man. Please go on explaining it a few more times.

There's really no point in me explaining the difference (to you) again because I've already dumbed it down as much as I can for you. You should ask someone who can dumb it down further to explain it to you more.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, the update video from that Japanese guy tells us absolutely nothing new. It’s all just hype, until something actually hits the market theres honestly no point to keeping up with all this news bullshit.

When Tsuji stepped down everyone on this forum had their own speculation. Pages of pages on thus thread went to discussing that decision.

When the August seminar was announced, again more and more speculation occurred and at the end of it nothing came out of it.

Keeping up with the news on medicines known to not be commercially available and affordable for 5+ years minimum just seems like a great black hole for your time.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, the update video from that Japanese guy tells us absolutely nothing new. It’s all just hype, until something actually hits the market theres honestly no point to keeping up with all this news bullshit.

When Tsuji stepped down everyone on this forum had their own speculation. Pages of pages on thus thread went to discussing that decision.

When the August seminar was announced, again more and more speculation occurred and at the end of it nothing came out of it.

Keeping up with the news on medicines known to not be commercially available and affordable for 5+ years minimum just seems like a great black hole for your time.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

So doesn't this mean you should stop going to hair loss websites forever?

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So then this mean you should exit all hair loss websites forever and just live your life without worrying about hair loss anymore until a hair loss treatment hits the market. Is that what you're going to do?
Hairloss threads do not only contain news. In fact, you can find all of the news on this site without even clicking the “fourms” button.

Also when I read your messages for some reason I read them in a child’s voice. You explain very basic things and make very inaccurate assumptions, I would just stop attempting.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss threads do not only contain news. In fact, you can find all of the news on this site without even clicking the “fourms” button.

Also when I read your messages for some reason I read them in a child’s voice. You explain very basic things and make very inaccurate assumptions, I would just stop attempting.

This, from a clown who talks sh*t about the pointlessness of coming to hair websites and yet keeps coming back. Ah well, maybe someday you'll make up your fickle mind, woman.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This, from a clown who talks sh*t about the pointlessness of coming to hair websites and yet he keeps coming back. You say coming to this site is pointless and yet here you are again like a flighty woman who can't make up her mind. Ah well, maybe someday you'll make up your fickle mind.
Lol

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming from you I'll take it as a compliment.
IIRC your posts haven't brought anything to make this forum more useful to balding folks. Maybe because you are not in that situation yourself and just killing time belittling people here?

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like the conversation is back on track with a bunch of bald men insulting and judging each other.

And from what I gather we may have gotten some good news. FT is reporting that while Tsuji's clinical trials aren't presently happening they could start at any moment. FT reports that Tsuji has submitted the necessary paperwork to the appropriate regulatory authority and once Tsuji gets their approval he will start trials. FT also reports that this could all happen this year. This sounds like good news and yet we backbite on each other just the same. Guys are creeps.

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If true that’s the best news we’ve gotten in at least a year, why are we insulting each other? Notice the website were on? HAIRLOSSTALK were all to some degree balding cucks. Stupid we’re arguing over little sh*t when we could be looking for new info and updates on this stuff.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If true that’s the best news we’ve gotten in at least a year, why are we insulting each other? Notice the website were on? HAIRLOSSTALK were all to some degree balding cucks. Stupid we’re arguing over little sh*t when we could be looking for new info and updates on this stuff.

https://www.folliclethought.com/update-on-dr-tsujis-hair-multiplication-trial-in-2020/

The above update by FT comes from a man named "Youngjet". The update sounds promising but keep in mind that we don't know for sure how credible FT and Youngjet are. I think there's a 50/50 chance that this info is credible.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.folliclethought.com/update-on-dr-tsujis-hair-multiplication-trial-in-2020/

The above update by FT comes from a man named "Youngjet". The update sounds promising but keep in mind that we don't know for sure how credible FT and Youngjet are. I think there's a 50/50 chance that this info is credible.
Youngjet is the Japanese guy in that video a couple of posts back

So FT just watched the same video as us and decided to post his interpretation as an article.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Youngjet is the Japanese guy in that video a couple of posts back

So FT just watched the same video as us and decided to post his interpretation as an article.
Yes except FT did an interview with him and asked him After watching this latest video, I asked Youngjet in a personal conversation, “Did Dr. Tsuji state in the Zoom presentation that he believes clinical trials will start in 2020?”, to which he replied, “Yes!”

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes except FT did an interview with him and asked him After watching this latest video, I asked Youngjet in a personal conversation, “Did Dr. Tsuji state in the Zoom presentation that he believes clinical trials will start in 2020?”, to which he replied, “Yes!”

That is the part that sounded good to me too.

IMO, I think this means a trial may start this year or early next year. I'm not sure of that though because I don't know the credibility of FT and Youngjet.