Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I understood from the video, those cells migrate to where the hair follicles are, and make them grow hair again. But if the hair follicles were severely damaged, the treatment wouldn't work. It says this at the end of video 1. In other words, if you have been bald for many years, those follicules may be completely damaged, and the cells they make in the laboratory won't be able to attach to those follicles and make them grow hair again.

The question would be how could he grow human hair in bald mice?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I understood from the video, those cells migrate to where the hair follicles are, and make them grow hair again. But if the hair follicles were severely damaged, the treatment wouldn't work. It says this at the end of video 1. In other words, if you have been bald for many years, those follicules may be completely damaged, and the cells they make in the laboratory won't be able to attach to those follicles and make them grow hair again.

as you're concerned, I think they were talking about RCH-01, atthe end of the video they say that "there is a newREGENERATIVE therapy to generate hair follicles from IPS Cells"

Balaboit

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be awesome if doctorTsuji himself or someone from his staff could come and enlighten us, and also bring us up to date with the stage of the research. We are all boiling here.

By the way, thanks for the replies, guys!

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
from past few months, everytime I see any update on this thread I get really excited thinking there would be some news about tsuji but it is always some old video/article about other sh*t treatments and people again and again commenting on it. It's so frustrating TBH.

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be awesome if doctorTsuji himself or someone from his staff could come and enlighten us, and also bring us up to date with the stage of the research. We are all boiling here.

By the way, thanks for the replies, guys!
Isn't it possible to reach Takashi Tsuji or one of his team? Why don't they reply to emails?

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, they said they're going to start human trials in 2020. I don't think it's a good idea to expect any new information until then.

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 09591197-5305-4158-852C-40698AABBC44.png
    09591197-5305-4158-852C-40698AABBC44.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 311
  • 67D55230-37F5-4F24-BF62-3E2503C9906A.png
    67D55230-37F5-4F24-BF62-3E2503C9906A.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 319

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
If tsuji works, it is like a Hair transplant with unlimited hairs en greater density. But if you just start losing your Hair? you need to wait before you have like a bald spot and then you can fix it. But your hairloss don't stop, so another time you need to go back to fix another bald spot, and so on. This is what i think..

Do you guys think it is possible to fix it once (even when you Just started to lose Hair)? Or have to wait when you are complete bald?

It's not like something for prevention for further hairloss?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If tsuji works, it is like a Hair transplant with unlimited hairs en greater density. But if you just start losing your Hair? you need to wait before you have like a bald spot and then you can fix it. But your hairloss don't stop, so another time you need to go back to fix another bald spot, and so on. This is what i think..

Do you guys think it is possible to fix it once (even when you Just started to lose Hair)? Or have to wait when you are complete bald?

It's not like something for prevention for further hairloss?

Finasteride

Balaboit

My Regimen
Reaction score
But they do not implant hair as they do now with FUE, do they? They simply inject those cells into your scalp, which will rejuvenate your existing follicles. It is not like they grow new hair in the lab and then implant those grafts into your scalp. Am I understanding this correctly?

jnestor481

Reaction score
But they do not implant hair as they do now with FUE, do they? They simply inject those cells into your scalp, which will rejuvenate your existing follicles. It is not like they grow new hair in the lab and then implant those grafts into your scalp. Am I understanding this correctly?

No, read carefully. You’re describing Replicel/Shiseido. Totally different.