Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why this would be unlimited donor. You could get 30000 more and have REAL density.

What I want to know is what will be done for diffuse thinners? Rather than transplanting/transecting into existing hair, would native hair follicles that are weak and thinning be stripped and then replaced with full density cloned donor follicles?
No need to strip native hairs. Several people who have undergone FUE to increase density in thin but not barren areas have discovered that native hair was massacred during the process and now all the hair is transplanted hair.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to strip native hairs. Several people who have undergone FUE to increase density in thin but not barren areas have discovered that native hair was massacred during the process and now all the hair is transplanted hair.

I’m not really sure what you’re saying? I have receding and diffuse thinning. But what do you mean by no need to strip native hairs? I’ve had an FUT and was considering and FUE or two before/if Tsuji becomes available. I need a ton of grafts.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not really sure what you’re saying? I have receding and diffuse thinning. But what do you mean by no need to strip native hairs? I’ve had an FUT and was considering and FUE or two before/if Tsuji becomes available. I need a ton of grafts.
Thinned areas are not recommended to undergo FUE because those lone survivors tend to die during the implantation of hair.
For this reason FUE is more oriented to barren slick bald areas.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinned areas are not recommended to undergo FUE because those lone survivors tend to die during the implantation of hair.
For this reason FUE is more oriented to barren slick bald areas.

I was not aware of that. Thanks. If I got a forehead lowering procedure (since I already had an FUT to restore the hairline), most of my coverage is in thinking areas. Guess I better save up a ton in that case since the existing balding follicles will fall out

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With a good surgeon (meaning you’ll pay for it) transection and shock loss are not as big an issue. I would only go to the best, but transplantation into thinning areas is absolutely possible with a successful outcome.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
sp whats the issue with taking this human hair and transplanting it on your head? would that work at this point? I assume the one thing that could happen is some immune effect but these are your own cells so maybe not
They don't want to transplant, they want to grow your own hair on your own head...next step would be your own organs

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will pay so many US dollars if this works. Just release within ten years so I can still enjoy them luscious locks

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be in your early 20s, baldness took so many good years of my life that i'm just hoping for reverse aging therapy to make up for it at this point.

Well, you could also order stem cell derived skincare..its already on the market.
Other than that..fitness and nutrition is under your control!

Obviously, it will be great feeling if you have a full head of hair in the hopefully not too distant future.

Just imagine you are born blind..and at adult age due to some surgery you can suddenly see the world. Of course this example is much more drastic.

Nevertheless it will be for many of us a life changing moment. (a full head of hair and no worries anymore)

And despite all the delays, when you wake up in the morning it will be one day closer to that memorable day!!!

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't Retin-A meant to be awesome for anti aging? I've been trying to find some as I can't get it prescribed