Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why, nothing has happened in the last months, everything is still pretty much on track theoretically

Unfortunately not. Last year Tsuji Said that they will Start human trials in March 2019. now we Are in The end of April and Nothing has begun. Probably The trials will Start 2020 so for me this is a dissappointment because it is another year with f*****g hair loss on top Waiting on this great treatment...

We have waited enough time.. i Want to go on my life

devz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately not. Last year Tsuji Said that they will Start human trials in March 2019. now we Are in The end of April and Nothing has begun. Probably The trials will Start 2020 so for me this is a dissappointment because it is another year with f*****g hair loss on top Waiting on this great treatment...

We have waited enough time.. i Want to go on my life
You have waited what. Get on life, find a solution hair replace, trico, shave... you are losing ur life waiting this bullshits...

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Kyocera-to-join-hair-regeneration-research-project

I am a little bit confused and delighted. Just found an old article of Kyocera out of 2016 in which it is mentioned, that "The trio aims to begin human clinical studies by 2020." and If the research proceeds as planned, Kyoto-based Kyocera hopes to launch a business in 2020 acting as a contract manufacturer for medical institutions. Kyocera's planned business model is to receive scalp tissue from the clinic, process it over the course of around three weeks, and then return the propagated hair follicles back to the clinic.

So maybe there is not any delay but I am still sceptical they would launch the treatment in the same year in which they finish the trials. (Shiseido needs at least 2 years for that)
Nevertheless a good information that maybe they are still on track with their timeline :)
Check it ;)

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason for all this that they were going to carry out the tests in humans in 2019, was by a supposed email of Tsuji sent to a member of the Forum. I never saw a publication on their in about that they were going to start in 2019.

Dus

Reaction score
Ermahgerd! A 9 month delay for a procedure that already has been proven to grow new HUMAN hairs on mice. Everybody get depressed! If they can grow HUMAN hairs on mice then there shouldn't be much problems growing them on actual humans. Remember, all these 1000's of previous mice tests in the past only grew mice hair on mice... which is useless. Do people on here actually realise how amazing this research is? You all sound like a bunch of spoiled children. Now, everybody please chill until we actually get some new updates.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ermahgerd! A 9 month delay for a procedure that already has been proven to grow new HUMAN hairs on mice. Everybody get depressed! If they can grow HUMAN hairs on mice then there shouldn't be much problems growing them on actual humans. Remember, all these 1000's of previous mice tests in the past only grew mice hair on mice... which is useless. Do people on here actually realise how amazing this research is? You all sound like a bunch of spoiled children. Now, everybody please chill until we actually get some new updates.

You Are right. This Kind of research is amazing. But i am in my mid twentys and Want to have a Full Head of hair like other people without such f*****g problems.

I want this treatment Becoming available in 2020 and not in 2027,2028,2029...

The reason for all this that they were going to carry out the tests in humans in 2019, was by a supposed email of Tsuji sent to a member of the Forum. I never saw a publication on their in about that they were going to start in 2019.

Yes, Dr. Tsuji Wrote an E-Mail to @Noisette so this information is legit. Very poor that trials had not started last month for getting closer to launch

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You Are right. This Kind of research is amazing. But i am in my mid twentys and Want to have a Full Head of hair like other people without such f*****g problems.

I want this treatment Becoming available in 2020 and not in 2027,2028,2029...

Yes, Dr. Tsuji Wrote an E-Mail to @Noisette so this information is legit. Very poor that trials had not started last month for getting closer to launch

I do not know if it is legitimate or not... But it is rare topublish in 2016 that in 2020 would start the tests in humansand nothing will be updated on its website orcommunications on any side of that in 2019 Empezarian, butnevertheless a person anyone confess that in 2019...

If it had been true, it would not be better to communicatethat exaggeration in its means for potential investors etc?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they are on track and simply don't give a f*** about us, some idiots or someone else that needs news 24/7 for staying mentally sane... Maybe they ez already started and simply will tell us later? They are on track for nearly a decade so..f*** some simpleminded forum members, we should think more about how we can afford such a procedure not if it will happen after the point of growing human hair on mice..

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they are on track and simply don't give a f*** about us, some idiots or someone else that needs news 24/7 for staying mentally sane... Maybe they ez already started and simply will tell us later? They are on track for nearly a decade so..f*** some simpleminded forum members, we should think more about how we can afford such a procedure not if it will happen after the point of growing human hair on mice..

I think totally the same as you

megadyptes

My Regimen
Reaction score

The papers they authored showed consistent talk about a 2019 human trial, however in the latest paper they said it would become 2020. So if you mean by being on track "human trials starting 2019", you are wrong.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The papers they authored showed consistent talk about a 2019 human trial, however in the latest paper they said it would become 2020. So if you mean by being on track "human trials starting 2019", you are wrong.

The papers? Which? Could you tell me the link?
thanks!:)

megadyptes

My Regimen
Reaction score
The papers? Which? Could you tell me the link?
thanks!:)

Hey, off course. I'll just re-iterate what I've said a couple of pages back. You can just query the titles of the papers and use sci-hub (maybe they are open access idk) to view them.

"In a recent paper co-authored by Tsuji (entitled: "Functional ectodermal organ regeneration as the next generation of organ replacement therapy" (2019)) it is stated that: "The regeneration of hair follicles using our organ germ method is now being investigated in a pre-clinical study to cure patients suffering from androgenic alopecia, with an aim of conducting clinical trials in 2020."

In previous papers by Tsuji suggested it was going to be this year. For instance, in the paper "Organ regeneration based on developmental biology: past and future" (2015) the authors said: "The regeneration of hair follicles using our organ germ method is now under translational research to cure alopecia patients with a goal of conducting clinical trials in 2019 in Japan, which will be the first attempt worldwide".

Which means this is delayed for at least another year, which makes 2020 success less likely."

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, off course. I'll just re-iterate what I've said a couple of pages back. You can just query the titles of the papers and use sci-hub (maybe they are open access idk) to view them.

"In a recent paper co-authored by Tsuji (entitled: "Functional ectodermal organ regeneration as the next generation of organ replacement therapy" (2019)) it is stated that: "The regeneration of hair follicles using our organ germ method is now being investigated in a pre-clinical study to cure patients suffering from androgenic alopecia, with an aim of conducting clinical trials in 2020."

In previous papers by Tsuji suggested it was going to be this year. For instance, in the paper "Organ regeneration based on developmental biology: past and future" (2015) the authors said: "The regeneration of hair follicles using our organ germ method is now under translational research to cure alopecia patients with a goal of conducting clinical trials in 2019 in Japan, which will be the first attempt worldwide".

Which means this is delayed for at least another year, which makes 2020 success less likely."

Thanks friend, well I always assumed that in 2020 would do thetests in humans. That in 2020 was "marketed" I've always haddoubts, but I really want to announce that this method works,marketing is another story.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
I realize Tsuji's eventual price is up in the air... but I wonder if it will be a fixed price, or per graft price like a transplant. I assume it will be per graft. In that case, maybe I'll get a couple FUE's before/if Tsuji is available. Already had a FUT but need wayyy more grafts.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I realize Tsuji's eventual price is up in the air... but I wonder if it will be a fixed price, or per graft price like a transplant. I assume it will be per graft. In that case, maybe I'll get a couple FUE's before/if Tsuji is available. Already had a FUT but need wayyy more grafts.

If this works, the more logical that the price depends on thearea "bald". It is not the same a nw5 that a NW3, I imagine thatwould be cheaper for the NW3.

Me with 2500-3000 follicles more I'm happy.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this works, the more logical that the price depends on thearea "bald". It is not the same a nw5 that a NW3, I imagine thatwould be cheaper for the NW3.

Me with 2500-3000 follicles more I'm happy.

why this would be unlimited donor. You could get 30000 more and have REAL density.

What I want to know is what will be done for diffuse thinners? Rather than transplanting/transecting into existing hair, would native hair follicles that are weak and thinning be stripped and then replaced with full density cloned donor follicles?