Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Suppose they really do start human trials in march next year, then it shouldn't take too long to know if it's working right? Few months after that I bet?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are already available.
This is what we have so far.
upload_2018-12-6_23-49-2.png

This is what i want to see.
upload_2018-12-6_23-49-48.png

I think u overread the word beautiful my friend :)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 106080

View attachment 106081

It’s beautiful to me because it’s a proof of concept. I fear they won’t go back to satisfy your mouse fetish though, this stage is over, they will tinker on humans to make it aesthetically pleasing.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 106080

View attachment 106081

Thanks for the lulz!

Seriously though, they did the tests on mice where they grew human hair on them to show that this treatment really works, in principle. So the mouse stage is over, though some pre-clinical trials are being done right now.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the lulz!

Seriously though, they did the tests on mice where they grew human hair on them to show that this treatment really works, in principle. So the mouse stage is over, though some pre-clinical trials are being done right now.
If I am right informed the protocol they used on the mouse pic we allready know is not up to date. They had to repeat the animal safety trial, Which should be over by end of this year. So maybe they release a picture of a very distinguished mouse :D

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe in one of the interviews or press releases, it was said that they can control hair color with this. Does that mean they can cure greying hair? Obviously the hair still on your scalp before treatment wouldn't be affected, but for the new hair?

Imagine that. Then we would wish we were all NW7 and start with a blank slate on our scalps.

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe in one of the interviews or press releases, it was said that they can control hair color with this. Does that mean they can cure greying hair? Obviously the hair still on your scalp before treatment wouldn't be affected, but for the new hair?

Imagine that. Then we would wish we were all NW7 and start with a blank slate on our scalps.
Dont keep your hopes so high. That would certainly lead to a dissapintment. we all will be more than happy if we get back our hair(grey, black, curly....whatever)

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be pretty sweet if RCH-01 acted as a maintenance and Tsuji worked out too. That way you could freeze your hair where it is and then top it up to a decent thickness and/or hairline with Tsuji follicles.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
@hanginginthewire

Where are you? I feel this thread doesn't have enough of your emo blood spilled on it right now. We need more unfounded pessimism. Tell us how this is a bust and the scientists are wrong. Plz, man. I need my morphine drip of self pity and nihilism.

What's happening with this forum when there hasn't been a whiny post about how everything sucks and we're not gonna make it brahs in a thread for nearly a whole week!?

When can we expect the treatment ThatGuy? Give me a timeframe. I’m sure “the scientists” (lol) would never let us down. The same GLOBALIST scientists who are foisting climate change on your kindergarten teachers and everyone else!!!!???

But seriously there was no new information or reason to get excited. 2018 passed without any of our lives improving on the hair treatment front. 2019 and 2020 will be the same.

How’d I do?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When can we expect the treatment ThatGuy? Give me a timeframe. I’m sure “the scientists” (lol) would never let us down. The same GLOBALIST scientists who are foisting climate change on your kindergarten teachers and everyone else!!!!???

But seriously there was no new information or reason to get excited. 2018 passed without any of our lives improving on the hair treatment front. 2019 and 2020 will be the same.

How’d I do?

There we are

H

Reaction score
Has the probability of seeing bioengineered human hairs on a human in the coming year ever been higher? It appears Japan may be looking to try and welcome more tourist from the west especially in 2019 to 2020 according to Birke, Sarah. "Yes we ryokan." The World in 2019. The Economist. If true, this fits very well with Organ Tech's timeline.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

How’d I do?
The Brotzu guys will kill you for this post