Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OrganTech got funding and partnership from Kobayashi Pharmaceutical to start clinical trials by the beginning of 2024. Not only about hair cloning, but tooth regeneration as well.

Kobayashi Pharmaceutical is planning to expand their company in regenetative medecine and AI technology in future.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OrganTech got funding and partnership from Kobayashi Pharmaceutical to start clinical trials by the beginning of 2024. Not only about hair cloning, but tooth regeneration as well.

Kobayashi Pharmaceutical is planning to expand their company in regenetative medecine and AI technology in future.
Kobayashi pharmaceutical is the worst name for a pharmaceutical. Anyone who watches star trek knows about the Kobayashi maru. A simulation of a space mission designed to have you fail. Only captain kirk beat it by altering the conditions of the simulation to make it winnable.

So unless William Shatner is a key contributor, this company is doomed.

Gump

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that Tsuji couldn't get funding easily makes me suspicious he a.) hasn't solved certain key issues related to the treatment, b.) can't prove it will be as effective as everyone thinks or c.) they expect some other operational issues/contstraints going to market. A new treatment like this would be a goldmine and $500 million could be recouped relatively quickly, especially from different backers.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Miho Ogawa and Takashi Kondo, representative directors in OrganTech

Received the award in the SDGs category of the "Economist Future Award 2023" held on June 25, 2023 (Sponsor: Economist Future Award 2023 Executive Committee/Sponsor: Mainichi Shimbun Publishing Co., Ltd.)

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TSUJI back from the dead
FT new interview (25 oct:):

Summary:
- New CEO, specializes in fund raising
- “Regarding the hair regeneration business, we are preparing documents for clinical research, and we plan to transplant regenerated hair follicle primordia into humans as early as the second quarter of 2024”
- “We are planning to go public and raise funds in the stock market to further our research and development efforts. After analyzing, we believe that NASDAQ is the most suitable stock exchange for this purpose, and we have currently started preparations for the listing.”
- “continuing research to further enhance the hair growth rate and plan to sequentially perform primordia transplants into humans using new technology”

Interesting developments

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OrganTech got award by Startup City for Top Biotech Startup for 2023 in APAC region.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hugeeeeeeee news! That means it can be commercialized in 2024? I recall that phase 2 human trial in when it can be early released.
Why should be a possibility to commercialize in 2024? I mean they will do the First Trial this Year so How they Can Skip Phase II and Phase III?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why should be a possibility to commercialize in 2024? I mean they will do the First Trial this Year so How they Can Skip Phase II and Phase III?
Because they completed Phase I safety trial. Now they will do Phase II trial for efficiency. Japan doesn’t require Phase III with new laws for regenenative medicine. If I understand correctly.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Takashi Tsuji mentioned here that they plan to put OrganTech technology in practice somewhere in 2026

I know they got permission to start clinical trials, because they confirmed the safety of technology and by the new laws in Japan they need just to evaluate efficiency in Phase II. Correct me if I am wrong?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CEO from OrganTech for business strategy, Takashi Kondo, was presented on biggest japanese platform for business news release:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Students from Tokyo University visited OrganTech lab and did interview with Dr. Takashi Tsuji about their technology and future plans:

Quite good interview and good inside info about their current progress and future plans.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Takashi Tsuji gave presentation and lecture in front of many students about the their core technology and OrganTech future plans in next 10 years (part 2)

They believe that OrganTech technology will change science and put Japan on top of biopharma industry in future.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Takashi Tsuji interview for Tokyo University students group (part 1)

Dr. Takashi Tsuji presentation in front of big students group about their core technology and future plans for OrganTech (part 2 )

Quite informative interview and positive presentation.