Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
will be possible to choose hair thickness and colour?
It will be the same color. They could use more DP cells to increase the size of each hair shaft beyond your natural density, but the number of DP cells is intrinsically regulated so it would likely return to your natural size with the next hair cycle.

jan.miedza7

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be the same color. They could use more DP cells to increase the size of each hair shaft beyond your natural density, but the number of DP cells is intrinsically regulated so it would likely return to your natural size with the next hair cycle.
So i cannot choose type of new hair?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
New interview with famous hair loss scientist Junji Fukuda and Fukuda Lab:

He expecting to start clinical trials only for his dermal papilla cells technology, which in really, from my perspective, will bring limited results. He is not very optimistic about hair cloning in near future, and he believe that hair cloning/hair organoids will be test in humans about 10 years from now. Also, he confirmed that Dr. Tsuji method should regrown hair in reality (hair follicle primordium), but directions and thickness of the hair will be problem from aesthetic perspective. Your opinion? Do you think that Dr. Tsuji and OrganTech resolve all those things?

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Totally new interview from couple of days with Takashi Kondo, OrganTech’s CEO:

Key notes:

- Clinical trials are starting in 2024
- From 200 hairs they can create up to 20.000 human hair follicles with normal cycle and size.
- Many foreign pharma companies contact them for business partnership.
- OrganTech technology can clone whole organs.
- They have now own technology for producing artificial skin identical to human skin.

Enjoy in the interview and share your opinion...

Holy Trinity

Attachments

• 55 (1).png
    55 (1).png
    928 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
New interview with famous hair loss scientist Junji Fukuda and Fukuda Lab:

He expecting to start clinical trials only for his dermal papilla cells technology, which in really, from my perspective, will bring limited results. He is not very optimistic about hair cloning in near future, and he believe that hair cloning/hair organoids will be test in humans about 10 years from now. Also, he confirmed that Dr. Tsuji method should regrown hair in reality (hair follicle primordium), but directions and thickness of the hair will be problem from aesthetic perspective. Your opinion? Do you think that Dr. Tsuji and OrganTech resolve all those things?
It's hard to say. We know Tsuji will be successful in growing hair, but it's hard to predict what that hair will look like. Worst case scenario it's better than being bald

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's hard to say. We know Tsuji will be successful in growing hair, but it's hard to predict what that hair will look like. Worst case scenario it's better than being bald
Based on the interview that Kondo gave to ’FollicleThought’ guy, they will test 2 hair growth technologies in human trials.

“Regarding the hair regeneration business, we are preparing documents for clinical research, and we plan to transplant regenerated hair follicle primordia into humans as early as the second quarter of 2024. In addition, we are continuing research to further enhance the hair growth rate and plan to sequentially perform primordia transplants into humans using new technology.“

Artificial skin should be a good model for prediction how technology will transfer to humans or?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it will be possible to choose the colour by adding Pigment stem cells. It was mentioned by kyocera 2018

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OrganTech’s technology like organ primordium is very very powerful technology and theoretically can clone all organs in the body.

Dr. Takashi Tsuji mentioned one time in the interview that they choose first to clone hair, teeth and skin, because there are no ethical and safety problems behind those organs, because they grown outside of the body, but their ultimate goal is to clone other organs in the body for transplantation.

Many people ask questions like will be the cloned hair aesthetically normal like the original on your head. There is no reason why not to be, because stem cells have ’memory’ from their previous state and in theory will behave like your original hair after going to hair multiplication/cloning.

Btw, from the interview for the FollicleThough guy they mentioned that they will test their new technology in human clinical trials, as well:

-Regarding the hair regeneration business, we are preparing documents for clinical research, and we plan to transplant regenerated hair follicle primordia into humans as early as the second quarter of 2024. In addition, we are continuing research to further enhance the hair growth rate and plan to sequentially perform primordia transplants into humans using new technology.

If this technology works in practice like they predict, then they can give you full head of hair (norwood 0) that looks aesthetically normal like your previous hair before you went bald, but only human clinical trials will tell us the end results.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OrganTech is entering South Korean market for artificial skin and hair regeneration therapy. Clinical trials should start very soon I guess. Good news.

- Takashi Kondo, CEO of Organtech, who attended the signing ceremony on this day, said, “We are confident that the cooperation between the two companies will help our artificial organ regeneration technology grow globally and promote its excellence.”

- Park Jeong-min, CEO of Ogun Ecotech, said, “I am grateful to CEO Takashi for sharing the world’s best artificial organ regeneration technology, and I have become acutely aware that an opportunity has been created for Korean small and medium-sized businesses to grow into global companies.”

- In this contract, Organtech, together with Organ Ecotech, decided to open licenses in the US, Australia and New Zealand so that it can jointly enter the US regenerative medicine field.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OrganTech is entering South Korean market for artificial skin and hair regeneration therapy. Clinical trials should start very soon I guess. Good news.

- Takashi Kondo, CEO of Organtech, who attended the signing ceremony on this day, said, “We are confident that the cooperation between the two companies will help our artificial organ regeneration technology grow globally and promote its excellence.”

- Park Jeong-min, CEO of Ogun Ecotech, said, “I am grateful to CEO Takashi for sharing the world’s best artificial organ regeneration technology, and I have become acutely aware that an opportunity has been created for Korean small and medium-sized businesses to grow into global companies.”

- In this contract, Organtech, together with Organ Ecotech, decided to open licenses in the US, Australia and New Zealand so that it can jointly enter the US regenerative medicine field.
Thank You for These nice Updates and summarizations!

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Question to those guys who are more into deep science.

For example. If OrganTech works in humans and they can clone from 200 hairs up to 20K human hair follicles, so can they take 200 cloned hairs and clone another 20K from them? Is it possible?

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score