Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Dr. Terskikh:
1612790733540.png

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets hope this is something definitive. IF they announce this new technology and then say they'll start trials in 3 years I'm gonna be pissed.
This will for sure happen! 3 years is actually not much, I would much more expect them to say 5 years! Lol

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
This will for sure happen! 3 years is actually not much, I would much more expect them to say 5 years! Lol
I agree. But supposedly they already tested their technology, although previous, in mice if I remember correctly. They started doing preclinical in 2019, so if they have to do this again it is just so frustrating.
Well I could just continue guessing. Let's just hope for the best.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing, just that they skipped an obstacle lol

I still think we are far away from clinical studies.
I agree with this.

The good news here is that Tsuji is still in the game (and apparently, proactive). However, I don't think all this speculation around Tsuji giving up on hair loss research and Organ Technologies going bankrupt was groundless: they went through a major period of turmoil.

Most likely, they will announce a major breakthrough in the research path they are pursuing.

I doubt they will issue a statement on immediate clinical trials though. If OT really went bankrupt then they would need a new manufacturing partner I guess.

Let's manage our expectations guys. Things will only get better.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Organ suspending their business means that the pre clinical research that was being conducted AT RIKEN (announced in 2018) has FAILED. What's the point of a new company partnering up with RIKEN if their Hair Cloning research ended up resulting in nothing?

Enough with all that denial guys, Tsuji and Riken failed to advance past pre clinical trials and reached a dead end.
Organ investors have information rights -- so they KNOW what happened there AND they decided write off their investments in the company. Their website is down, the company went under and Tsuji refuses to talk about it. And you guys still refuse to believe its over for them. LOL.
Dude wake up and smell the coffee. In 2016 they were optimistic to launch something in 2020. In 2018 they started pre clinical trials (supposedly).

It's now 2020, Tsuji has left without producing even a proof of concept in humans (or anything whatsoever) and the company is shutting down. It's obvious that the tech TSUJI WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ended up NOT WORKING.

Hair Cloning is hard folks.
Dude, we have all the proofs that it didn't work, and ZERO proof that it worked. Please.
Some months ago many users got mad at me because I said Tsuji's HC was finished too (something very obvious). Lol. Ok guys Santa Claus is real no need to get frustrated.

@werefckd All this didn't age well. You might have to change your name.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with this.

The good news here is that Tsuji is still in the game (and apparently, proactive). However, I don't think all this speculation around Tsuji giving up on hair loss research and Organ Technologies going bankrupt was groundless: they went through a major period of turmoil.

Most likely, they will announce a major breakthrough in the research path they are pursuing.

I doubt they will issue a statement on immediate clinical trials though. If OT really went bankrupt then they would need a new manufacturing partner I guess.

Let's manage our expectations guys. Things will only get better.
For sure we will have a "cure" in 20-50 years, thats FOR sure, 4real. But I doubt we will have something soon, so bite the bullet and just jump on treatment lol

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
There is one more questions that posits itself. What would be the would be cost for this new technology?
Same cost or maybe cheaper... We all speculated that the previous technology would cost over 100k dollars. It would be good if after the announcement we can actually inquire them further.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is one more questions that posits itself. What would be the would be cost for this new technology?
Same cost or maybe cheaper... We all speculated that the previous technology would cost over 100k dollars. It would be good if after the announcement we can actually inquire them further.
As stemson and Tsuji already stated, first stem cell transplant technology will be only avialable for the ELITE, prime people lol.

Expect to access it 10 years after release or more.

Thats why I said 20-50 years we can get something next to a cure.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It gets better when you translate the Japanese text. View attachment 156635
This is crazy wow. Will feb 10 become a international holiday. The day bald men were liberated

the technology they can be related to:

streamlining the cell processing

optimizing hair growth (density, direction)

Increasing the success because if I remember many of the cells failed to form into hair germs and only a certain amount did

Last edited: