Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it’s either get a P_*sy, soak your head in Duasteride, or wait on Dr Tsuji...
Most men unfortunately are doomed to the cement skull of baldness...but ofcourse readers of these forums & support groups aren’t most men... No we think outside the box!

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets hope this is something definitive. IF they announce this new technology and then say they'll start trials in 3 years I'm gonna be pissed.
Nobody ever said 3 years, clear rule is 5 years bruh...but if it's somehow true
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, so Tsuji out of the blue is going to disclose a "new" technology to regenerate hair. I guess he got desperate after Stemson became the protagonist in the hair cloning race and will be trying to fight back somehow. The man loves to be in the media after all.

Given the context, I don't expect much coming out of it. But it's good to know he will break the silence about the subject after the Organ fiasco (he for sure was aware of all the flack he was receiving in boards like this for the unprofessional way he decided to dealt with what happened at the company).

That being said, it will be great if Stemson feel some competition pressure again so they can hurry the f*ck up

ITS TIME FOR STEMSON X TSUJI (trying to get back from the dead).

LET THE CLONE WARS BEGIN!

1612799596109.png

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're unbelievable guy. Doubling down now against Tsuji. What exactly did he do that was unprofessional? If you think being silent is unprofessional you have a lot of growing up to do.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're unbelievable guy. Doubling down now against Tsuji. What exactly did he do that was unprofessional? If you think being silent is unprofessional you have a lot of growing up to do.
Stop stalking me like I'm a hot chick. This is getting creepy.

Also, I'm not "doubling down against Tsuji", read my post again.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop stalking me like I'm a hot chick. You're getting creepy.

Also, I'm not "doubling down against Tsuji", read my post again.
And you never said Tsuji failed .

Sorry dude, but after all your juvenile taunting you had to know I was going to gloat when you were proven wrong

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you never said Tsuji failed .

Sorry dude, but after all your juvenile taunting you had to know I was going to gloat when you were proven wrong
Why do you think they are talking about a "new" tech now? Because the previous one failed somehow. Organ failed, now he is supposedly trying to make a comeback. Lets pray its going to be a legit attempt at that. But I'm not taking anything at face value from him anymore.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think they are talking about a "new" tech now? Because the previous one failed somehow. Organ failed, now he is supposedly trying to make a comeback. Lets pray its going to be a legit attempt at that. But I'm not taking anything at face value from him anymore.
Is not a different tech dummy, it's the same one that "failed". You're being too literal. It's new to the world, it's not new to them.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is not a new tech dummy, it's the same one they have been working on. You're being too literal. It's new to the world, it's not new to them.
No point in arguing semantic now. Let's wait and see the announcement then. But if you think Organ closed shop for nothing then LOL

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its all talk until they start a human trail, no human trail, no need to care too much.

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, so Tsuji out of the blue is going to disclose a "new" technology to regenerate hair. I guess he got desperate after Stemson became the protagonist in the hair cloning race and will be trying to fight back somehow. The man loves to be in the media after all.

Given the context, I don't expect much coming out of it. But it's good to know he will break the silence about the subject after the Organ fiasco (he for sure was aware of all the flack he was receiving in boards like this for the unprofessional way he decided to dealt with what happened at the company).

That being said, it will be great if Stemson feel some competition pressure again so they can hurry the f*ck up

ITS TIME FOR STEMSON X TSUJI (trying to get back from the dead).

LET THE CLONE WARS BEGIN!

View attachment 156644
Sure man, do you really think tsuji gives a s*** about what you and some other guy who writes on this forum think of him? Are you that delusional? Stuff was cringe to read.
Now I don't know if the source is reliable, I hope it is and that we get some positive newszl, but I just appreciate the fact that a reputable man of science is working on a cure

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this. Looks like they felt Stemson was stealing their thunder, and now are trying to fight back. I wouldn't be surprised if the "new" tech they are going to disclose is something with IPS cells similar to what Stemson is already doing. It will be great if we have two contenders in this race. They will fight to be the first one to deliver a cloned hair in a human and the ones winning in the end will be us.

1612803266347.png

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feels good to see many companies working with this technology, in a few decades, suffering will find an end.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ahhh bro I have already explained to you in the other threads1000 times that tsuji also works with ips cells. The technology is based on it. Take a look at their publications.
Yes they experimented with iPS cells, but that definitely was not the line of research they were using to bring us the cloned hairs. They were getting the DP cells directly from hair. Just read their interview in this website, it's pretty clear.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this. Looks like they felt Stemson was stealing their thunder, and now are trying to fight back. I wouldn't be surprised if the "new" tech they are going to disclose is something with IPS cells similar to what Stemson is already doing. It will be great if we have two contenders in this race. They will fight to be the first one to deliver a cloned hair in a human and the ones winning in the end will be us.

View attachment 156648
That's a study from 2016 lol

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s nice to dream, but the cloned follicles will still be subjected to male androgens.
Lots of transplanted hairs eventually wither away as it is. The regimens being tried in this forum are the cutting edge. Perhaps we don’t have FDA nod of approval, but we have freedom to conduct hair research that I’m sure is not escaping the eye of traditional researchers.

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
They know that false claims would only damage their reputation, so the only reason why I see them doing this is because they are actually close to a cure. It feels like you see this company as a 5years old kid playing the "i got bigger dic*" game just to get praised by random dudes on hair loss forums