Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this hairlociously video.......no coment..
And yet you clicked it. Knowing this guy's schtick is making money for himself. He has a Lamborghini earned from duping poor folks like you into believing things. No one has an idea if this sh*t works, not you, not me, not werefckd, and especially not Hairliciously lmao.

Let me ask you. How bad is it for you to continue trolling every hair loss discussion place?

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am no a troll, this is my answer
The question was, how bad is it for you to pester these hair loss forums showing both naive hope, and skepticism, arguing with people and rambling about things that don't really make sense. How bad is it? Are you norwood 7? Surely you want to do something about that rather than waiting for these cures that you said yourself, you don't believe in.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
powtarzam, niech mine zbanują na tym forum nie dowiem się i tak nic ciekawego, a dr tsuji nie tłumaczy się jakimś pionkom z forum dla łysiejących
Balding people including yourself, you may add. He doesn't need to explain anything to you. Do yourself a favor and leave. You're already highly aware of what's going and what you're doing is only hurting one person. You.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji will keep his hair and salary from Riken even failing to deliver any meaningful progress in the hair cloning research. And he doesn't give a single f*ck to us to at least give an update of what happened with his research at Organ Tech after he left. So f*ck it, let's move on from this dude.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what if he succeeds?
Would it matter? It's still not the end all be all answer to hair loss.
Tsuji will keep his hair and salary from Riken even failing to deliver any meaningful progress in the hair cloning research. And he doesn't give a single f*ck to us to at least give an update of what happened with his research at Organ Tech after he left. So f*ck it, let's move on from this dude.
He doesn't owe people anything. I think this is what people miss the point with the most. It's at a research phase. When there's no progress. There's nothing to report. Best case scenario at this point is if they concede it's a failure. Then maybe people would stop expecting things from them. Research never stops, but progress towards a goal is different.

Don't put your faith too much on these research cures until proof comes out. Keep your health in check, rely on current methods, may it be drugs, pieces or SMP, just take those. Those are options, and good options might I add.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course he doesn't have to explain himself to anyone, but I don't understand where Youngjet got the information about the beginning of human trials this year?
He said they're "aiming" for trials. He didn't even give a specific date. It was supposed to be 2020-2021, which is vague. That's a target date. Not an announcement.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
personally what do You thonk about Tsuji? Will he bring something to the market?
You are right about the date - he didint give a specific date

You Are Not Right. There is a question in the comments „Will Tsuji start trials in 2020?“

Youngjet answered „Yes!“

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You Are Not Right. There is a question in the comments „Will Tsuji start trials in 2020?“

Youngjet answered „Yes!“
The dude can barely speak english lmao. Even he admits to this. He answers differently when asked for a specific date. I think what he understood was, if Tsuji said something along those lines. Tsuji himself made none of these claims. They have nothing to show for it. Not a model of progress or anything.