Update: Follica's Presentation At The 2017 Aad Meeting

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And earlier today, you called me friend. You just stabbed me in the back.:( Its true though, the hotel was full of hot dermatologists. They were distracting but I was able to focus on the main purpose of my visit. :p

Should have showed them your wallet, after getting lots of $$ from an ATM.

That trick always works for me, if there +- 5 years from my age that is!!

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any expected news release from follica in the coming weeks, I forgot if that was stated or not.

JuliAN90

My Regimen
Reaction score
They will start their last trial within the next 12 months. Maybe we cannot expect any treatment from them in the near future.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will start their last trial within the next 12 months. Maybe we cannot expect any treatment from them in the near future.
Well actually we don't even know if they started yet.. They could've started already it would be surprising since they did their first presentation

JuliAN90

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, in the other thread a guy said he watched the webcast from the presentation two weeks ago and they clearly mentioned their plan to start this trail within the next 12 months. So it seems impossible they´ve already started. It´s sad.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:\ Sad, it's always delayed....we have to find ourselves what is the topical they use in order to do this follicle neogenesis

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am i missing something?

Where did it say delayed?

I thought this was 2018/19.